Oscars organizers invite new members in diversity push

>Organizers of the Oscars, facing an outcry over the lack of diversity on its voting board for the film awards, said on Wednesday it has invited nearly 700 new members with a focus on female and minority talent.
>Actors Idris Elba, America Ferrera, Oscar Isaac, John Boyega, Eva Mendes and this year's Best Actress Oscar winner Brie Larson were among the 683 potential new members, the academy said in a statement.
>Forty-six percent of those invited are female and 41 percent are people of color, aged 24 to 91, said the organization, whose members also include directors, producers, cinematographers and composers.
>"This class continues our long-term commitment to welcoming extraordinary talent reflective of those working in film today," Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs said in the statement.
reuters.com/article/us-film-oscars-diversity-idUSKCN0ZF2RG

Will the Academy finally fade into irrelevancy?

OSCAR Isaac

>lack of diversity
Was noticed by nobody ever.

Are the Oscars still relevant? Serious question, what were their latest rankings?

Just more reasons why nobody should take the Oscars seriously.

>Was noticed by nobody ever.

If you live under a rock, maybe.

No one will ever take a nigger winning an award seriously agaon. With Niggers and Jews, they lose

Carol, the best movie of 2015, wasnt even fucking nominated for best picture.

Oscars are over

also Argo and Crash and a musical have all won best picture

Actually they get nominated and win alot. Yet no one complains about the Jap or Spic awards not having whites or blacks.

>Will the Academy finally fade into irrelevancy?

yes, but this is more of a sign of them trying to stay relevant. you can blame niggers for all your problems, but they're YOUR problem.

>no asians
>no nordics

really? really????????

WE WUZ KANGZ

Thats not true I fly to japan and protest every year.

They jeer and spit on me ans say things like "baka quilo white pigu go home". I was super offended but they just don't care.

I think the moral of the story is that we should spit on niggers and tell them to go back to Africa.

Anomalisa was 10x better than Cuckrol

> Why is it that Niggers are so desperate for the white mans validation?

Blacks know they are inferior genetically and are the inferior species...

which is why all black males want to mate with superior white women & white genetics.

This is also why black men crave validation from white society to prove their self worth. (See BET vs. Oscars)

It is, basically, blacks admitting they see whites as superiors.

I know you're memeing but James Wan is one of the people who was invited

As if the Oscars weren't filled with stupid politics before, now it will be totally unwatchable.

Very deep, we can all learn

>SO HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks lips profusely*
>YOU BE SAYIN
*rapes white woman*
>WE SUM FINNA
*destroys american society*
>SUUUUUUU SAAAAAAH SQUAAAAAA

What did he mean by this?

>This is also why black men crave validation from white society to prove their self worth. (See BET vs. Oscars)

Wasn't will smith happy as a nigger in shit when he was nominated for Ali?

And when he doesn't get nominated, the oscars are racist.

And jada shitting all over the BET awards like she thinks niggers aren't worth shit.

topkek

>Blacks know they are inferior genetically and are the inferior species...
>which is why all black males want to mate with superior white women & white genetics.

Truth. All animals try to mate with the best genes. Niggers know this.

> This is also why black men crave validation from white society to prove their self worth. (See BET vs. Oscars)

Kinda pathetic and sad at the same time no?

Why do niggers hate themselves?

minority quotas isn't racist at all

lol

"Making decisions based on nothing but the color of a person's skin is not racist at all..."

It's going to take Olympic levels of mental gymnastics for liberals to explain this...

>Oscar Isaac
>a minority in Hollywood

>bend over backwards for minorities
>none of them even bother to watch the oscars anyways
BRAVO ACADEMY

It's like black people have no self awareness at all.

>Why do niggers hate themselves?

Because we've removed them from their natural environment. We must correct this and send them back.

>The following is true.

Lincoln was going to send every African back to Africa. Then booth fucked us all with his (understandable but tragic) assdevastation and blew Lincolns head off.

Only Swedes and Norwegians should be allowed. Fuck Danes and Finns, they are all racist

I think that the expectation from the academy towards minority voters to vote for actors and movies from people of minority is inherently wrong.

First it makes a clear statement that white voters only vote for whites, it makes no effort to even correct this.

Second it allows for minorities to make the same prejudicial choices, basically balancing prejudice against prejudice and hoping for better press.

this is beyond stupid

LET'S BRING IN SOME NIGGERS AND WOMEN SO THEY WILL VOTE FOR NIGGERS AND WOMEN

The most prestigious award in Hollywood ladies and gentlemen

kek, congratulations to the next black guy who wins an award while everybody gives each other a nod and a wink

Asians have white privilege so they don't count. They're the lowest on the oppression totem pole.

I hate that people legitimately argue this.

Anomalisa was shit

I'm just stating what left wingers spout.

Blacks are their pet minorities while Latinos and Asians are ignored.

Oscar Isaac isn't white? fuck eh

Look no further than Stallone being nominated in place of Jordan or Coogler for BOTH their collabs!

The Academy needed change

So blacks are going to get awards simply because they're black? I wonder how it would feel knowing you didn't actually "earn" that award.

Also, it's hilarious how "people of color" is politically correct while "colored people" is considered derogatory.

>They're the lowest on the oppression totem pole.
>chink
>gook
>arr rook the same
>muh maths
>small penis (even confirmed, thank you based korea)
>all women are JAV sluts
>azns

niggers are just lazy uppity jobless niggers

Best Actor goes to Idris Elba*

people in the future will look at this like steroids in baseball. Ya he won but only after they brought in a lot of black people to vote for him. This is so massively stupid.

Jews just told the truth about not being white to shut up the brown people

>racists whine on Sudanese poultry board
>progressives enact change

Gee whiz

And Asians are autistic fuckwits who won't look you in the eye and aren't loyal to the country they live in

>Carol, the best movie of 2015
Go back to your Lego, Roons

Wow insane , yet some brothas and sistas still ain't woke!

>implying the Chinese will give a fuck

actually, they might. Cannot wait for Tom Cruise to retroactively win every single oscar he was nominated for.

Latinos and Asians aren't ignored. People bring up Asians plenty of times when they talk about shit like Hollywood because Asians get fewer parts than anyone else.

That being said, when it comes to issues of race Black activists tend to be very "I got mine go get your own also fuck whitey"

nigga the Chinese will probably revoke their Oscars. Nobody should be more scared of the azns than black people

>Actually they get nominated and win alot.

Who is "they"? Certainly not Asians - there has never been an Oscar won by an Asian actor, though white actors have won Oscars for playing "Asian" characters. Blacks have won about enough Oscars to match their proportion in the population, whatever that means. But when you can go two years and not have a single non-white *nominee*, it indicates a problem somewhere.

>Yet no one complains about the Jap or Spic awards not having whites or blacks.

Awards shows generally honor the works of their respective countries, there's nothing wrong with that. The point of the outcry about the Oscars is that they're perennially failing to recognize the diversity *within America*. The fact that you resort to saying "but other countries!" shows that you're unable to recognize Asians or Hispanics as *part of America*, which, to be frank, is a direct result of Hollywood's skewed depiction of the country.

Reminder that while Chris rock was complaining about the lack of black people at the Oscars he was making fun of asians