New c-c-celeb thread f-for the w-weak and mentally h-h-handicapped beta m-masters

New c-c-celeb thread f-for the w-weak and mentally h-h-handicapped beta m-masters...

Other urls found in this thread:

xxxvidz.top/amber-heard-sex-tape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one can beat this beauty.

post the wide one

this man

pick your favorite(s)

xxxvidz.top/amber-heard-sex-tape/

Sh-She's so petite and t-tiny I-I'm sure many an Alpha could o-o-one hand slam her...

She's ugly and is built like a man, but I don't think she is one.

Love Supergirl, but that dude is a fag for wearing a rubber. I'd totally be trying to knock her up.

my favorite set in the universe

why

no

Verlander's ass

Yup ... drive me insane every time

W-Would m-my beta brethren w-watch a-as an Alpha sluices h-her p-pillbox...

>Verlander
Sounds like the nemesis of Zoolander in a so future sequel.

for the role of supergirl shes fucking terrible. she deff had to pay the producers of that show with her ass to get the part

i love Her so much

Stopped watching after the pilot. Dog shit.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm very l-lucky t-to have her g-good sir...

As a fan of the character and the show I would like to personally shove scissors into your eyeballs and a cactus straight up your ass.

you didnt miss anything. only reason why i put up with watching it is for the other actually hot actresses.

hell yeah

>Itt retards confuse love and lust
She'd probably just laugh you out of the room if you tried to hit on her. But maybe she'll really like your katana or something.

that's the shit

They s-say I-I'm Houdini; th-they s-say I-I f-forced h-her into o-our arrangement; they s-say I-I'm n-not w-worth h-her magnificence... B-But I-I'm j-just an o-ordinary m-man who g-got l-lucky and n-now h-have her...

you can be a fan of the character all you want. but if they have a terrible whore for a actress playing her, then its going to be shit. she must have some serious head skills to keep her job !

nah, he follows her on Snapchat AND Twitter

if that ain't love lmao

Just imagine being the first man to get his hands on her... I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

I know She would , and i'm not confusing at all , i clearly am drooling and lusting over Her and have no problem with that .

She's perfect for the role. You can have an opinion but fuck you.

hnnng

Shut your face! She's a princess!

L-Look a-at her d-dance and s-steal the hearts o-of m-men... They w-want h-her b-but c-can't h-have h-her and s-so they h-hate m-me f-for possessing h-her...

Anyone got the rose mcgowan leak?

sniff sniff

She's perfect for Supergirl. Perfect in every way. Only someone who doesn't love the character could possibly disagree.

Goddamn what a cute little ass. I'd love to sink my cock deep inside her.

so so yummy

Cuddles?

It's time...
HI HOW ARE YA?

always cuddles.

Lewds, maybe?

it's a wonderful day to be normal

Diamonds! Thanks bro! Are there more?

a whore princess who is most likely willing to give it up in order to get a job. im sure more then afew of the executives have seen what see looks like with there balls in her mouth

I love her.

FILTER ALL SPONGEBOBS

/[0-9]{1,3}\.png$/

Use that as an filename filter.

And remember to report for global rule 10!

You're not funny, you're not clever, and you were probably raped as a child.

and now she looks like this

maybe a mix.

jeez sorry
I'll quit it

I wanna sniff her armpits

Your head under the covers?

The same but with a buzz cut?

now this is an ass

keep going but higher quality

yeah, like this

I liked her for a while but she got fat and didn't care that she was fat

>ywn be this guy