What would you do if you caught your son smoking cannabis/heroin?

What would you do if you caught your son smoking cannabis/heroin?

Idk probably tax it I'm running low

You say that like they are about the same thing lol

If he was 18 and smoking weed I'd tell him it's at his own risk and don't stink up the house.
Under 18 with weed, nope.

Heroin either way? I'll kick his ass all the way to rehab and he's not setting foot in my house again until he's clean.

Pretty much this

cannabis, ok, don't take it in your car anywhere like a retard.

Heroin, rehab and disown if done again.

Only fucking losers do heroin.

This but I would spark with him

how do you go from weed to heroin OP?

retard moron who's drug knowledge only comes from the internet, you're better off killing yourself

/thread

ask him wtf he was doing in my stash
tell him get a job
and if i caught him on the H i would take him behind the woodshed kick his ass profusely and tell him H is bad mmkay

i'll smoke some weed with him but if he fucks with heroin hes gonna lose his privilege to get smoke from me.

weed over or under 18, at his own risk, if he would be youger then 16 i would give him a lecture

but with heroin he would get a beating

Weed is alright, doesnt matter if he smokes that

But if i caught him doing heroin i would literally kill him, like he doesn't deserve to live if he does it. You know that shit can kill you its fucked up

Bit of heroin is fine its never killed anyone.

true

>I would kill him because he is doing something that could kill him

Fuck, I'm leaning towards beating his ass if he smokes weed or heroin but my parents went easy on me when I got caught. Fuck it I'll still beat his ass and flush all his marijuana in the toilet while him watching. Fucking degenerate

You gotta keep it on your car when it gets stolen in your house

Fentanyl bitch

probably stop smoking cannabis/heroin since I have a son now

laugh or purchase from him.

which one you say?

>clean
this never happens unless you give the person one to two years of safe use in a safe place (like his fucking home). 95% of users drop the habit when the initial stress is gone.

do the research.

depends on his age and if it's weed or heroin of course

if he's 18+ weed, i'd share a smoke. as long as it doesn't impair his ability to be responsible in uni/work/whatever idc, since i smoke too

if he was 15-18, id have a talk with him. i'd like to know where he got it, if it was from some friend it would be ok but if its some shade dealer i'd tell him he can smoke with me and that he should stop dealing with those people

under 15 i'd have a talk again, but def wouldn't let him smoke and would take his weed

as for H, i'd prolly talk him into seeing a shrink and cutting it with methadone or some shit.

Fentanyl has killed alot of people because its over a thousand times stroner than morphine. heroin is just diacetylmorphine, which is only like two times stonger than morphine. So if you have a scale that can do mg and an opiate reagent test then there's really not much risk to heroin.

This basically