Is the logitech 502 a good mouse?

Is the logitech 502 a good mouse?

What mouse do you use Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.sharkoon.com/ImgSrv/960/670/Drakonia_Black/gallery/Gaming/Mouse/Drakonia_Black/Drakonia_Black_01.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if youre into fps get a deathadder 2012 or the new one.

i boycott logitec cause every single pereph i got from then went to shit real fast

i got a logitech g700s and love it. Not sure on that specific mouse but I can vouch for logitechs quality in general.

Razer Abyssus Mirror

Got it like 3 to 4 years ago for christmas, has been working like a charm since, no problems whatsoever.

My G502 started breaking down in a few months. To their credit, Logitech immediately shipped me a replacement.

>went to shit real fast
Had the same experience with Razer, I think Logitech is way better quality just not as stylish.

Switched from my 2nd Razer Deathadder after the scroll wheel gave in again to a Steelseries Rival 300, 100x better then any Razer or Logitech I have used imo.

I like mine had it for 2 years now, scroll wheel got a little stuck after a while but its not a huge problem for me.

steelseries

My MX518 worked for more than 10 years before I had to change. I changed it to a Razer naga but within a year the wheel button is starting to ignore some presses.

I destroy gear on a regular basis. Keyboards, mice, even powertools and professionnal handtools. It's like a superpower I don't know.

Only stuff that survived years with me is razer mouse and logitech keyboard.

But I wouldn't buy razer again, even for the build quality it's too expensive. And the new ones look weak as fuck, a friend killed his mouse recently.

Buy whatever the fuck suits you, maybe it will die first week, maybe you will keep it for years...

I went from a G500 to a G502

Its great but I wish it was a little bigger

R.A.T 9.

STEELSERIES SENSEI MASTER RACE

using logitech mouses last 8 years or so zero broken so far just replaced because old and dirty.

using g9x for the last 3 years it's quality

logitech 402... not over complicated like the 502.... nice grip.. durable.. cheap.....

Avoid steelseries, their build quality is dogshit, logitech use to be good but they're all made in China now so it doesn't really matter so much, I think logitech are ergonomically more comfortable but it's all personal pref.

Fuck cheapish logitrash. I just switched from the logi g500s to the evga torq x10 and it improved massive my aim. Its so much more “grabable” and valuable, althrough it hasn`t this shitty pseuso-ergonomig design. The steelseries are good too.

Razer Naga Chroma. I dont use the buttons lol

i got the g502 after having a razer mouse. much better. also have had it for 2 years and its gone thru a few drops, still feels new. it gets some wierd shit inbetween the thumb buttons which you gotta clean every few months. it has a great sensor overall great mouse

Zowie fk1 or gtfo

Superior mouse in every way.

fag
Get a deathadder if you're not gonna use the buttons.

>be me
>Ex staples employee
>Used to put security on all of the products
>Spider wraps, tags, lockboxes
>See one of these for $89 at Walmart
>Normally you can't take them off of the rack because it's blocked
>Some normie hung it by the spider wrap instead of the tag
>Slip it off by the black cord
>Take into toy aisle (no cameras)
>Pull out rusty trust exacto knife and cut off corner of box
>Slip spider wrap over the corner
>Open box and take out mouse
>Put mouse in pocket and but a milky way
>Mfw I paid 1.09 for an $85 mouse

I have a G502 now, only got it because the cord on my old G9 broke

the g502 shape is more like the old mx518 but not quite as big

it's slightly taller than the g9 and not quite as wide

only fags use a mouse

Then what the fuck do you use?
Probably a faggy trackpad

steelseries rival 300, best mouse you can buy atm

A Logitech G300, been great for about 5 years and dirt cheap.

track pad, 360 controller for games

had this one for years. Logitech Mx518

UtechSmart mouse. Look on amazon. They have good reviews and I have 2 of them. Both are running strong and good quality. One is 2 years and other is a year.

Got a steelseries rival 300 have had it for like 2-4yrs i think. no problems other than mouse scroll getting loose once but thats easy to fix

Sharkoon drakonia.
es.sharkoon.com/ImgSrv/960/670/Drakonia_Black/gallery/Gaming/Mouse/Drakonia_Black/Drakonia_Black_01.jpg

> Get razer over logi

Obvious troll is obvious

I agree, been using mine for 6 or so years, still works great. Never had an issue.

roccat kone

Razer Mamba. Its pretty neat

i have 502 and its and awesome mouse, had razer and everything yet logitech proved to be the best. i love the way its shaped, the programs that come with it and basicaly everything about this mouse

A $5 mouse I bought from a cheap electronics shop 10 years ago. Works great. No need for anything fancier unless you somehow need 10 buttons on your mouse or are a pro FPS player.

If you're gunna spend $100 on your PC spend it on a new gfx card, an extra monitor or a new external drive instead.

Had it for years, great mouse for FPS and general use

In terms of the 502, if it isn't the rgb version don't get it. The older single color version had issues with the sensor that caused random mouse movements. Mine had this issue and there is no fix. My friend has the new one and it has no problems. Logitech also confirmed my assumption saying the rgb version addresses the tracking issues when I asked in an email.

I now have a 402 and I like it. I've had a few Roccat mice and they were fine. All of them died from water damage, so I can't really attest to how long of a life they usually live.

I've never had a mouse that felt as good as the 502 and I'm still upset that I had to part ways with it since Logitech would only replace it with an old model, not a new updated one.

steelseries sensei

What a fagit

Probably the most reliable gaming mouse, problem is they're discontinued and are so expensive to buy now. They use to be like 20 bucks, now they're like 60-80

g500s.

You know what mouse I'd like - a 3 button old school mouse with no #$@!ing middle scroll wheel - just another mouse button AND OPTICAL! Anyone know where I can find one?

The trash

No. It's too heavy to be worthwhile for FPS games.

G303 is better and has the same sensor as the G502. But the G303 comes down to grip preference. It's not a palm grip mouse, so if you want a palm grip you gotta look elsewhere.

Don't get a 120g+ brick.

I use the 502. It's my first mouse (only recently started gaming properly and getting into FPS and buying periphs), but I'm happy with it.

Zowie FK1

Wish it was a little bigger or heavier but it's the biggest one zowie makes I think

logitec is fine, I had a mouse that "only" lasted 4 years before the cable broke

4 years is fine, and they did improve the cable into the new generations. you get what you pay for, and they're pretty expensive

great mouse

sadly i broke mine, still would recommend it.

got the 502 afterwards and i'm quite happy actually

>I dont use the buttons lol
and certainly not 12 of them. for one finger. I find 4 even too much

I've had 502 for half a year now, i've used it every day ever since. It's perfect for me.

good old g500. had to replace the cable once after 6 years of use, though. absolutely love that shape and button placement. new logitech g502 has one thumb button moved to the front, so you cant easily push all three thumb buttons without moving your thumb. stupid design choice, reason why im staying away from that.

have one working just fine too. also had to replace cable, but that's it.

also, you can get cables cheap straight from china (try aliexpress) in case you're getting usb disconnects and shit like this.

replacing it in g500 was hell, though. had to disassemble pretty much everything because the cable socket was on the lower PCB.

Alot of mouses Have this issue i think it has to do with windows 10. Ive had it with a cm storm sentinel advance 2, and now Have it with my corsair m45.

Reading your Experience got me doubting about being it a hardware issue.

Don't be a beta and just get the 502. I have a 502 with a razer black widow chroma and it works perfectly fine. Stop trippin over it your hand will get used to whatever mouse you get and you won't even feel a difference.