Me and my friend with benefits I recently made have started pegging as of late (goal of mine for a while)

Me and my friend with benefits I recently made have started pegging as of late (goal of mine for a while)

Ask me anything

Roll Dubs or 69 for short webm

Me 26 160lb her 19 110lb

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/OVyZy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roll

smells like boring shit

Op is the the pic related to what she does to you

rolling for dem sweet dubs

winrar

ofc. now where is my webm op?

Does she let you cum and if so what do you do with it?

webmshare.com/play/OVyZy

Yes... Idk why she wouldn't... Usually cum on her, myself, or the ground depending on the position

Make a lot of pov amateur videos from your perspective and upload them there are only about 3 good videos of 6 out there and theyre all sub 2 min and its so sad only outstanding one is this asian girl pov pegging some guy

does she enjoy it? or is it more of a "I like that you like it" sort of deal? also how did she react when you first told her?

why are you such a tiny manlet?

rollerino

69-a-roo

S
T

She fucking loves it lol

Already has been

Me and her.

Inb4 her dick is bigger.

I was semi soft in the picture, and I intentionally got a longer dildo because it makes it easier for someone new to pegging to prevent it from falling out too much

>being this insecure

roll

My gf pegs me from time to time when I ask. I enjoyed it for the first time yesterday though.

AMA

Pic related, The strapon she bought for my birthday.

Is the dildo detachable? Where did she buy it... Harness looks kinda cheap... Does it stay put when she wears it?

How long until you take real cock faggot?

No, it is super cheap, and not really. It usually takes a minute to get it on and then she can't control it for shit because she doesn't like to touch it.

Depends how soon you want to come over