What are you high on right now?

What are you high on right now?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/re-legalise-regulate-cannabis-for-personal-medical-industrial-use-in-australia?recruiter=358717492&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey there friend just popped into this thread to say please don't drink while meth is in your life it will make everything horrible

coffee

My life is already ruined

Junior in college, bought a gram a meth for $75 last night around 11:30pm, finished smoking and snorting almost .25 of the bag around 2:30. Its 7am now.

WHEN/HOW do I get to sleep? Whole reason I took it was to study, but it won't do me much good if I'm fucking exhausted all day. I do have an eighth of BHO though

well, my chair is pretty high... so I guess I'm sitting pretty high too

Bumping because I'd like an answer or some help. Fucking horrid laying still for an hour and not going to sleep

Some strain called Yeager, anyone heard of it?

Nothing yet probably gonna get fucked up on some dope later today

maybe not doing full blown fucking meth next time would help

Anything more than weed is gross

Weed?

you dont sleep on meth. When you sober up you should be fine unless you have to be back at school before then lol

Get the fuck out you casual

Is there zero come down from meth? Its only a serious junkie drug in Ireland. Couldn't even tell you what it looks like!

about 3 days later user

Idk about the come down ive never done it myself i have friends that do though and from what theyve told me the high from meth last two days and the intensity of the high is based on the quality of the product

Only two classes Friday, and none today. Is that doable? Will Benadryl or some shit help? Already know to eat and take vitamins and stay hydrated

Wow man, that's hardcore. I'd love to try meth tho. Describe your best high.

Good answer

That's so cute.

Mfw nobody here has the correct answer. Benzos son. Get some benzos.

Thats really all you can do keep flushing your body with water some alcohol might speed up the process as well although im not 100% sure on that

Im glad trump is going to Make Marijuana Illegal Again

Wrong.

>Wrong
How about you help him out then since you know so much

The good stuff doesn't have too bad of a come down. You'll be tired as fuck but that's about it.

The low quality stuff though, you'll want to die. Overwhelming bouts of anger and/or depression, everything just seems absolutely horrible, except doing more meth.

I've never done it heavily so I don't know if this is true of people who do it every day and get addicted. I've only done it maybe a dozen times in my life and probably never again.

GTFO junkie

>tfw I used to think like that
>tfw I'm now in love with drugs
Opiates are the shit

>GTFO Junkie
Aww thats cute you still believe only junkies do hard drugs

not the same person but benadryl probably would help.
theres not much you can do to get rid of the high but let the drugs run their course
I've got experience here and would reccomend drinking a tall glass of milk before trying to sleep
Would also reccomend a lot hot bath that makes you sweat a lot... to me it feels like sweating and cleaning your skin helps the high go away.. almost like its in your pores.

Next time don't talk out your ass.

Does it take long to get addicted?

depends on your personality/inherited predisposition/body chemistry

weed

i don't do drugs

tramadol. feels good man

Not bad percocet is much better though

I heard smoking weed helps, don't take benadryl or anything with diphenhydramine in it as it will act like ghetto lsd then.

I dunno. I know how it felt being addicted to alcohol, and that happened very quickly. Amphetamines on the other hand, I didn't really feel nearly as heavy of a compulsion to take higher doses, try to stay high longer, or anything like that. It was fun, sure, but nothing I felt like I couldn't go without.

I think it's sort of different for everyone. Lots of people I was in rehab with would say the exact opposite- alcohol wasn't terribly appealing but meth just grabbed them by the balls and wouldn't let go. It's probably not a good idea to try to apply others' experiences to your own in situations like this, because what you get hooked on may be different from anyone else in the thread and asking me to validate that meth wouldn't be addictive for you would be exactly the kind of rationalizing that winds up turning you into an addict, you know?

i dont want to take the next step, i fear i will lose the love for this substance

Hey man you still there? I've been there before, I hate meth the comedown is horrid.

Here's what works for me: Work out. Don't do it to the point where your heart will explode, just enough to break a sweat. Do that till you can't, then eat some xanax, or weed if you don't have xanax.

Also: LOTS of water, don't stop. And if you can eat food, carbs. It's really difficult to so if you can't eat drink twice as much water. You're going to be feeling the meth for about 48 hours after your last hit. You won't be high the entire time but just kind of a shitty feeling.

The fuck are you talking about? Benadryl is a sedative deleriant not a psychedelic. The two are absolutely nothing alike. You're a fuckin dumbass.

That said, I don't suggest mixing large doses of benadryl with meth either because they will both cause dehydration. Normal doses for allergy control shouldn't be an issue though.

There's a little come down, like fatigue or aching muscles and joints, some Tylenol and Gatorade will help when you do feel a come down, just don't get some shot quality meth and you'll be okay.

So dabs, water, tons of carbs and shit. Should I go running or would that fuck me up worse?

Alcohol is one of the worst things to drink when you're on meth, think about it like if you're pedaling a bike really fast, and then you hit a muddy road.

>then eat some xanax
You missed one of the most important points of that post. XANAX or some other benzo stupid nigger.

I smoke weed daily at nights after work, but that's it in terms of my drug usage.

Been wanting to try either lsd or shrooms, but I can get really really vivid nightmares so I'm a bit worried of a bad trip.

Either way, I really enjoy weed, just got these new pieces yesterday :)

Hydrocodone

What a waste

Don't run in my opinion, a light jog if anything. I mean whatever you think honestly you know yourself better than I do but don't over exert yourself.

An example for me: Decided to smoke a bowl at 2AM, got home at 7AM feeling like death already. So I mowed the lawn for about an hour and I could feel it sweating out of my body the entire time. Wasn't back to normal after but I felt significantly better.

So far today:
.5mg alprazolam(2)
Bowl of weed
24oz coffee

I'll probably pass out eating leftover pizza before long

coffee and weed.

>meth
>best high

what a faggot you must be :^)

Hahaha..
Explain.

Can't find/too overpriced

So maybe a walk or some other light activity?

if u keep doing it b4 u come down u wont be able to sleep meth gives u sleep deprivation till u trip out dummy

lol good luck sleeping nigga! kek!

You can buy cheap legal benzos online noob.

Next time find adderall not street meth lol.

Waiting on my H dude to get back in town. Saturday he said he would be back Tuesday. Well he didn't answer Tuesday or Wednesday. It's to early to call today so hopefully he answers. I'm dope sick af

OP what is meth feel like? can you fight better on meth, can you think better? How often do you use it,do you ever get tired or delirious from overuse?

that sounds amazing. i wish i had some

adderall + 10oz Coffee, 2 line of coke by the way 10am

Broke af

w-where?

Take 100mg benadryl and eat a banana

Adderal is nowhere near as strong as I want it to be and I buy it from a friend of my girlfriend and that bitch is nuts wanting to sell me two 10s for $20

Dude what is that paper?

Got a brick of this. Pretty damn good dope. Also have a clip of cookup. Im a massive piece of shit

I get the Benadryl thing, but what's the banana do

what the fuck is that

Something about this. Cannot express my feelings right now as I am losing control of my fingers. Took me 30 mins to write this. Bye

Thats heroin in a wax fold

Always keep a couple Valium or even a teeny bit of suboxone for meth comedown. Shower, brush your teeth and force yourself to eat a little bit. Fresh fruits do wonders. Was off and on for about 4 years and still think about doing it every day.

Heroin

Are you actually that stupid? You're making me mad.

If you can't figure it out, then you're not the kind of person who can use drugs responsibly. You give us a bad name boy.

Where do you get crack pipes? I-I'm asking for a friend.

I fucking hate you right now. I'm sick af

Helps the Jimmy legs

If i can help you i will. Do you live in new jersey?

Go to a head shop and ask for an oil burner.

what is it like? does it help you think good?

yeah ok. stay degenerate, while i just smoke weed

Poppy tea and dihydrocodeine. Got some pork rinds an a new ebook for the comedown

Naw Deep South my dude. Appreciate it though.

Filthy addict

Amphetamines. I gotta go to work in 4 hours and I haven't slept in 24.

Im just going to leave this here
change.org/p/re-legalise-regulate-cannabis-for-personal-medical-industrial-use-in-australia?recruiter=358717492&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

>while i just smoke weed
Good that's all you're capable of.

The first day is always the best IMO. Can do practically anything I needed to get done. It was pretty rare for me to stay up longer than 2 days but if I did I definitely noticed everything slowing down and having to re dose much sooner than usual. Just gotta have self control or don't do shit in the first place.

Sorry bro. Would have hooked you up. I know what youre going through.

thread of LOSERS

ITT: Addicts, Hippies, and lurkers who are too afraid to do drugs but want to be part of the "drug culture"

It's really my own fault, a year ago started getting it from this dude that was always on point every day. He's been slacking lately. But I lost contact with my other connects over time cause he was very reliable. I'm hoping he answers soon

I fucking hate people that do this. To each their own and shit, but you are going to lose...SO MUCH PRODUCT if that isnt being constantly inhaled by someone.

turds

Damn man. Good luck bro. You dont know any spots you can go to? Like a trap house or something?

Nah just skip percs go right to heroin much cheaper

be in debt

This

Nothing like 2 bags in the morning than rollin over back to sleep

No. Out here their very private. You gotta be introduced. Very very strict state they'd think I was a cop. Or CI even with fresh track marks.

Mushrooms are fine I my book

You gotta get out there and talk to people. Hang out at gas stations, tell them youll hook them up. It's a lot more common than you think. On the East Coast at least