I know she's cheating just need concrete evidence

I know she's cheating just need concrete evidence.

I want to either put a rat on my GF phone
Of crack her fb/yahoo passwords.

Any suggestions Sup Forumsros?

Pic is kinda related. Actually of my girls ex best friend. Loot from her old laptop.

why bother... just beat and sodomize her until she confesses.

just post your girls tits then and ill consider it,

no fag, i cant betray her trust like that

Want to hack her shit.....cant betray her trust.....u wot m8?

completey different asshole, she wont find out about me cathcing her cheating, she will find out about nudes

>can't betray her trust
LOL what a cuck. If you know she's cheating then there is no trust

If you know she's cheating, just dump her ass and move the fuck on with your life? What do you need to go through the convoluted process of gathering evidence for? You're not married. Do you want to jack off to her dirty text conversations? You want to be able to justifiably call her a whore? What's that gonna do for you? Life is short, there are plenty of other women to be with if the one you have is acting up.

Fade put the face. Just show tits and cunt how will she find out unless she browses b in whih case every female that sees this will moniter their shit in case their bf is you. Just fucking post em. We should have a tits or gtfo for people like you...gf nudes or no advice or sime shit.

This isnt OP lol.
Im OP and ill post tits when Sup Forums delivers.

To jack off mostly...

Post her nudes here op, maybe we can find some evidence hidden in plain sight.

Supply and demand bro

Pic i shouldn't have aint enough for you? Geez, such a greedy Sup Forumsastard.

Why you acting like OP? Fag.

put a trojan on her computer

can you post more of this girl

The appetite of Sup Forums is vast and too large to satisfy.

That's probably why she's cheating on you. Cuckoldry isn't a woman's fetish. Women want real men who would, if provoked, stomp the shit out of them if she acknowledged another man in any other way than, "I have a boyfriend who will kill you if you don't leave me alone". But the only reason why you want to confirm her whore nature is so you can beg her to include you because the only way you can get off is by thinking of her with another man. Good luck with that.

You know me so well....
Isnt thay why you're single though?

Im mostly looking for something i can plant into her phone. Can you suggest any lurking app?

Right. I'm single but you're the one with a cheating girlfriend. I fail to correlate your statement with a point.

Op is a regular old cuckleberry fin.... kill yourself faggot

Im just saying, your edvice seems solid..

no idea im not a creep.

Okay you go first though i wanna see how it's done.

Okay. Thanks for trying.

If you can get her phone alone for an 45min an hour you can scan it to retrieve old texts messages, call log, whatsapp stuff, etc. Just google.

post more of the girl in op photo DUMBFUCK! this is why your thread is fucking failure you're holding back and being a greedy fucking faggot

Same boat OP, hard to just throw away 5 years because my daughters mom cheated on me 6 years ago and made me paranoid about women. Saw a tracking device on amazon, with magnet and subscription its about $100. Small price to pay for piece of mind. I'll put it on her car for a week and hopefully I'm wrong. Then I'll just stash it for another year or so until I get those bad feelings again.

If she has an iphone you can just do an itunes backup and fuck around with that backup to find things

Lol k.

> Loot from her old laptop
> Loot
> posts one picture

That's the perception bro. Judging by your responses, I conclude you are a cuck. There's no place in the world for people like you, an emotionally broken momma's boy with no trace of dignity about you. Fuckin kys.

Damn user, you should just fucking leave her. I mean wasting a couple of years of relationship is fine. Just think of the new pussy you will be pounding, unless you are a neckbeard warrior.

dont ask us 4 advice. we arent here to help you. we are glad your woman fucks other guys.
you shouldnt care so much anyway. look what she has reduced you to. go fuck another woman if it bothers you so much, pussy.

Thanks for the help bros.
Yall earned this.

Now post titties

bra? are we in 8th fuckin grade? bitches wear less at the beach. fuck, you are a disappointment and its probably why shes a cheatin ho. had enough of your shit.

Fuck off the thread then.

this

he is right tho

sage this thread

OP, if just doing it for nudes, meh. Better off just ending it asap I think.

I mean if u have access to her computer, and she uses that for FB/yahoo, install a hardware or software keylogger, to record passwords when she enters them.

Just went thru shitty breakup, 12 year gf, probably 6 years cheating, first found something up 4 years ago and she lied her way into convincing me it wasn't really anything, then last month found all sorts of undeniable shit. I did get into her phone and other records, and it was nice having definitive proof she was lying, because she lied so well and kept me thinking I was paranoid and overreacting. But if you don't need more proof, I just can't see how you stand being around her.