OOOOooooOoOoOOOOOoooOh vey!

OOOOooooOoOoOOOOOoooOh vey!

It's me, the ghost or Ann Morgan Guilbert! I am stuck in She'ol living 10,000 shoahs because I never got a sticky. Give me a sticky or I will haunt this board forever six million yearrrrrrrs.

I read this in her voice, damn it.

70s fran a qt

Miss Fine. The ghost of your grandmother is haunting the board. Please tell her to stop. This will disturb the children.

In all honesty I never expected a Nanny thread on Sup Forums

>o mistah shefieeeeeelld

What went...

i watched this show every day before i even knew how to masturbate. I loved franny and the older daughter and ceecee babcock.

right

...absolutely RIGHT?

Wasn't she literally ravaged by multiple BBC's in a home invasion?

wow i saw a picture of her 5 years ago, she did not look ready to go slut mode yet

I have always and will forever want to bang Fran Drescher, even to this day. She's a total dime.

That image is from five years ago. She was on Californication where everyone got naked and had sex, including Bobby Hill.

damn i need to watch this shit then

would be her goy toy

Yes.

Guácala

Wasn't she raped by niggers or something like that?

Ya it was pretty fucked up.

Yes.

>In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, Drescher and a female friend were raped by the other at gunpoint while a camera was filming. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal. The video was leaked to the internet sometime in 2016, which made even more difficult for Drescher to deal with the incident, having gone through many years trying to recover and it took her even longer to tell her story to the press.

>the video was leaked
Where?

First time using the internet buddy?