Another user posts an album that might change your opinion

Hoping to hear some great music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTlwjLwLM-o
youtube.com/watch?v=jVPjcfGqs8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never got the appeal of Dream Pop

Psychedelic. In GENERAL.

you're probably already heard them but some of my favs are Fishmans - Kuchi Camp, The Radio Dept - Clinging to a Scheme, and Yo La Tengo - And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out

*Kuchu

most electronic music genres
i think i've only tried listening to IDM and i fucking hate it

nigger music

This

You're not missing anything.

Crunkcore

Ambient and /bleep/. No melody or anything to follow. Just like a beat or whatever.

Try this

Damu the Fudgemunk - How it Should Sounds Vol 1 & 2

>King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
>Love
>Jimi Hendrix
>Olivia Tremor Control
There has to be something by these that you at least don't hate.

Reggaeton

Prog rock

never understood the appeal of vaporware, and artists like "Yung Lean" desu

Seefeel - Quique

I hate EDM and mainstream electronic/pop

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Cobra Juicy is one on my favs

Reggaeton too, plz ban this genre forever and ever from the surface of this planet

I can never seem to enjoy thrash metal.

That's probably because there is such an oversaturation of vaporwave artists, and by its very nature it is pretty easy to do so naturally you will have more bad released than good. But Computer Decay by Infinity Frequencies is surprisingly beautiful at times and doesn't do the same generic "city pop slowed down" that so many shitheads copy. And while some people say that they aren't true vaporwave, 2 8 1 4 makes good albums that are really close to ambient and downtempo.

Yung Lean has one good song, imo, but I haven't listened to anything he's made in like two or three years.

Metal

lol, not that hard to avoid it

That's very vague, there. You mean metal in just like classic 70's and 80's "rawk n roll" metal, or all subgenres of metal and everything that could fall under metal?

Post rock

Here, you might like this

which post-rock albums did you listen to? what did you like/dislike about them?

EDM and bleep shit in general

Furthest I've came to liking it is DnB and hip hop instrumentals

woops, forgot the link to the song, silly me
youtube.com/watch?v=tTlwjLwLM-o

fuck you, I'm never going to listen to this album

what kind? jazz metal and math metal music is so much more subsistent imo (but then again,i like thrash metal and death metal too).

try out meshuggah's chaosphere, or if you are looking for lighter stuff, dillinger escape plan's self titled or something by protest the hero, if you want a new age, punky version of the classic 80's metal band.

if you're looking for musical complexity and depth, try rolo tomassi. cosmology and hysterics are both immaculate albums. grievances, their latest is a bit more experimental,but it's also great.

the number twelve looks like you, dance gavin dance, botch, and primus (if you count them as metal) are all worth a try.

I can never get into noise rock and I still might not be convinced but go ahead and try

youtube.com/watch?v=jVPjcfGqs8Q
?

Why exactly? Do you think it's too noisy, or not noisy enough?

Although with my little knowledge, I would recommend you The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy for the former and White Suns - Totem for the latter.

go fuck yourself this album is trash

Sarcófago

see>71455174

see *

The last time I listened to Sacrófago, I did not like them. But I'll relisten to them again.

Phil Collins

The emo-ey, FOB/Panic/MCR eyeliner pop-punk circa 2005.

Autechre - Tri Repetae

You likely just didn't like the first album you tried. Also, if your just starting with electronic music go back to mu-core and start with the essentials.

Musique concrète

Ir you relisten and don't dig it, you're a fucking falsie m8.

Modern Prog Metal, i hate everything about it.