Sup Forumsros who have a girlfriend. I got my 1st GF over a month ago. Everything goes smooth...

Sup Forumsros who have a girlfriend. I got my 1st GF over a month ago. Everything goes smooth. Sex almost every night she is at my place for a month. Now this week she is super busy with studding. I invited her over to study at my place because her room mate is a weird one and I can spend more time with her. In the beginning of the week she said she was on a period. (before a real man loves his gf on the rag meme). I get it, no sex right. So I'm totally supportive of her studding (food, coffee, massages, help her with excel, pep-talks etc.)
But I have a build up and I need a release. So I won't be seeing her for almost a week now because life and stuff. Should I or should I avoid fapping until we meet again?

How does she feel about blowjobs with nothing in return? If not okay with that I'd recommend asking to rub one out on her ass or tits. But that's just me. I feel for you op, even if you are a fag.

Oh she is good at bj but I really don't like it. I know it is weird but I find it degrading for her so I really just want her pussy. Besides she gave me homework the last time, she can't be on top, so I was looking for new positions where she can be on the bottom and test those out.

where'd you get the pic

some one here used it so I decided to keep it to start a thread some day.

das her

Why would you not fap? Like, because you think it would be "unfaithful" to her, or she's said she doesn't want you to, or are you thinking maybe you'll blow the ultimate volcano load in the ultimate orgasm if you save it up? The latter isn't likely to happen at all, holding back a couple days can help, but a week, nah dude. I'd fap once or twice midweek, if you don't have a good reason not to.

kill yourself

There is a chance she might still come over tonight.

So hot

Maybe you can masturbate to her?

I mean you're a faggot for not liking to get blown, might as well.

What do you mean? Thinking about her or like literally have her over and fap to her?

Wut?

Why can't she be on top? Is it because she's 500 lbs?

Like having her strip

Maybe she could jack you off

Holy fucking shit man just use your brain this isn't a hard concept. If you cant fuck her pussy or ass, and youre a fag that doesn't like getting blown, how can you get a release that involves her.

I don't know! Maybe because she has an IUD or some other conditions, I didn't pry about it when having sex.

Its not set in stone she is coming back tonight!

Fuck this! Last time I ask advice on Sup Forums.

Jesus Christ you're a moron

Don't fucking come back, cuck.

An IUD doesn't keep a woman from getting on top.

You're stupid.

is this your gf OP? if so, moar

Fuck off and die, faggot or show us pictures of your ugly cunt gf.

Fap as much as you want. The only reason not for fapping when with a GF (like me) seems to make you cum more and easier from a BJ (she likes to make you cum but not to suck your cock for too long). If you just want her pussy, fap like hell to last longer

Fap you stupid cunt

Lasting long is not a problem. Had a death grip before I met her.

man... bro... you fap with and without GF and you fuck her with and without period.

her orgasms help making the period shorter and less bloody thats a pretty strong argument for both of my GFs so far.

Just shutup and fap coming from an oldfag.

She'll come around when she's ready.

the austism levels in this place are accelerating faster than i ever could have anticipated