/got/ general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRwNnVFW0uQ
strawpoll.me/10625284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

Azor Yohn

jsyk

Why aren't there more people from Sothyros?

Azor Mace

NO BODY
NO DEATH

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING AUTISTIC HOLY SHIT

GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU SAD SACK OF SHIT RATHER THAN REFEESHING THE CATALOGUE EVERY FIVE SECONDS SO YOU CAN POST THIS INANE SHIT EVERY SINGLE TIME

NOBODY FINDS IT FUNNY NOBODY LIKES JON HES A BORING CUNT

NOW PLEASE OFF YOURSELF

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

Dinos ate em all

>no body

all the bodies are ashes nigga

Cersei is cute!

aren't a lot of slaves from there?

Apologize to D&D

What's gonna happen in the North you think when Jon's revealed to be a Targ bastard?

Will Sandra continue to get "screwed over" cause the North will keep following Jon and Bran will support him?

Will Salsa become Queen, realize she doesn't know shit about ruling Winterfell much less leading all these people into war and get herself and thousands killed?

Decide to pull her own Littlefinger and marry Jon, heir to the Seven Kingdoms to be honest?

How long till Sansa betrays Jon and becomes Queen in the North so everywhere is ruled by a woman and peace reigns forever more?

Would this be Jon's King name?

Jon of the house Snow not The First of his Name, King in the North, The Prince who was Promised, The Bastard of Winterfell, Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, The Lord of Light

youtube.com/watch?v=MRwNnVFW0uQ

5:20 : what did they mean by this ?

too bad they ruined her with a cgi body with sad tits to appease all the fat ugly women who watch the show.

>all the bodies are ashes nigga

Mace's face last shown a whole 30 seconds before the blast right here. He could have escaped. There was no sign of him in the place when it when off.

NO BODY NO DEATH

You can use the Weirnet to deliver one message to the past to anyone you choose in Westeros. Wgo do you choose and what will you say?

They are the reason these people watch the show to begin with

That is fucking terrifying

first for mother of eyebrows

It was because she was pregnant dude

wasn't /got/ permabanned after last season ended? is that not happening again?

or are mods just giving a little time for people to cool off

Jon Stark, First of His Name, King in the North, Protector of the Realm and Guardian of the Wall

wew lad

History shows places turn to shit when women rule or have power. The north will die if she's queen

The wildfire spread hundreds of meters from the sept engulfing everyone. He did not survive.

this is the best jehn has ever looked

Was trolling us with Sibel on set with Conleth the greatest thing D$D have ever done?

TKITN

>Dani is Jons aunt
wut

WHO JAIME HERE

Because every thread was a constant battle between Stannis autists, Filterfag and a variety of other sperges

Hopefully we're good this year

To Robert

"Cersei's fucking Jaime and the kids aren't yours, all your real kids have black hair you fucking retard."

Feudalism is not magic. It's just what happens when one family owns so much land & man-power that they can make anyone do whatever they demand. If the those possessions are 'usurped', if they are no longer able to enforce their rule, then they are no longer a king/queen.

John Sand, bastard rapebaby of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark, Nights Watch deserter, fugitive. Wanted Dead for abandoning his duty and usurping his Uncle's keep.

KING AEGON OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, SIXTH OF HIS NAME
KING OF /got/, SAVIOUR OF SEASON SEVEN AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM!

Here bro

Can't wait for him to take down another mad ruler

Old Nan Rivers
That Old Nan Rivers
She don't say nothin'
but she knows somethin'

Victorian England?

there will be a deleted scene with her in it mark my words

There's no redemption for him.

did you watch last ep ?

>neglects mentioning jonautist

Sup sven

So in this episode, we have Cersei
>has her advisor murder Pycelle
>uses her Frankenstein monster to torture a septon
>blows up the main sept in Westeros in an act of domestic terrorism with wildfire, possibly killing hundreds or thousands of people, including the head of church, her son's wife, the head of a major family in Westeros, her uncle and a shitton of court members and lower nobility
>Claims the throne right after her son's suicide, fills the throneroom with soldiers, makes it look like a fucking military dictatorship
How is she not fucking evil? I'm still seeing comments of GoT reviews that say shit like "well she was backed into a corner." It was her fault she was in the corner in the first place. All her accused crimes were true, and when people call her out on it, she blows them up. She's evil, not "morally gray."

I like how D&D have just said fuck all notion of politics and scheming with this season. You want to climb the social ladder? Literally just commit open murder and everyone will go with it when you proclaim yourself the new leader.

The Night King will cross the wall only for Littlefinger to stab him in the back with a letter opener and then it will be his undead army.

Bran is going to undo the magic by himself. There is no reason for LF to blow shit up. That's very open and obvious for him to do.

On the show user

BENEATH THE GOLD

Jons father is Danys brother.

jon?

Normies defend her because they think she's so good for loving her baby children.

I love her because she's batshit.

new black dress is pretty hot

Jon autists didn't exist. It was a Stannis autist false flagging as a Jon autist false flagging as a Stannis autist

The White Wolf

this. preston said so.

It's a winning outfit on a winning personality.

GURM worm just announced he's going to YET another con.

The last one he went to was 3 weeks ago.

Does this mean he's finished the book?

What the fuck is he doing if not?

Oh my god, are you telling me there are people who simply watch the show and don't obsessively read fan theories about that work or have an autistic amount of knowledge of that IP? Fucking normies right?

Jon wouldn't change the sigil, he's not an egotistical autistic scumbag like Stannis the Grannis

Yes, am I wrong?

So who does Jaqen appear as to make Arya lower her guard?

>non-related or meme image for the thread
This is how I know /got/ has gone to shit.

Enjoying the last few months of his life.

Since when was Rhaegar being Dany's brother a fan theory?

To Stannis :
The Lannisters will use Wildfire against your ships and the Tyrells will attack you from the land. Ditch Selyse and marry Margaery to ensure Tyrell-Baratheon victory.

>implying d&d havent already forgotten bran was marked in the first place

I think he's doing this to spite people because the last con he went to somebody asked him about book 6 when they'd said to people there not to bring up the book. He just up and left after he got asked.

>finished the book
Kek

No the book isn't finished, he was writing a Cersei chapter before the last con.

He said he agreed to go to these Cons 2 years ago so he has to go, but going forward he won't take anymore bookings so he can focus on writing

Except that Stephen King stuff he's doing, and editing wildcards stuff, and running his cinema

>based Qyburn
Against all odds, he ended up backing the right horse.

I dont know who preston is, but someone made a very good point when the Night King touched Bran in one of the previous threads. Maybe they were just regurgitating what preston said, but it at least makes some sense.

>Normies defend her
No they do not. Normies only like and will defend these main characters.
>Daenerys
>Arya
>Sansa
>Tyrion
>Jon
>Sand snakes

>Does this mean he's finished the book?

please dont ask questions you already know the answer to

What was their point?

>implying
GRRM won't die until he's written ADOS
So never.

Shut up, Preston.

Bran is love. Bran is life. King Bran. King of Westeros. King my heart.

Tightest boy poochie on the show and I challenge ANYONE to prove me wrong.

>Sand snakes
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would defend some of the most unambiguously evil characters in the seires.

>jonautists
>s

Sup sven

No user. Sand sneks are so terrible that even feminazis hate them.

family

Let's end this once and for all:

strawpoll.me/10625284
strawpoll.me/10625284
strawpoll.me/10625284
strawpoll.me/10625284
strawpoll.me/10625284
strawpoll.me/10625284

Reminder that cordy is still BEST GIRL and will return in season 7 as Knight of the Laughing Tree.

>preston
time to add a new filter

they do, is quite hilarious listing to their arguments.

>tfw these webms/pictures that shows 0 clothing at all

it's as if they want me to picture them naked and masturbate

you forgot Brienne

Bran's lower body is crippled

He can't hold in his shit, let alone have a tight asshole. The muscles just don't function anymore.

My sister was in a car accident, and she is paralyzed from the waste down. She has to have a colostomy bag

>There's no redemption for him.

This, show jaime is the biggest asshole ever. I hope he fucking dies a horrible death at the hands of Tyrion or something.

Her odds were 50-1 at times but he stuck with it. Smart guy.

Put your trip back on, Bradamante.

>hurr durr don't ask me questions about buuuuuuuk!

Just tell people you're "close". He does that all the time and lie to himself and the fans.

What a petulant little manchild.

THE BITTER STEEL