Hey guys, i am currently doing a presentation on anonymous. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some Intel...

Hey guys, i am currently doing a presentation on anonymous. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some Intel? Thank you in advance ;).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anonymous is when you dont use your identity

Dear Sup Forums, I am a dumb faggot. Please do my school assignment for me.

Sincerely,
-OP

maybe it has something to do with that hacker known as four chins

Thank you for that, i was hoping for a bit more insight considering anonymous started here.
Considering this is supporting the cause. thank you

-OP

I expect nothing less from Sup Forums anons lmao thank you.

I literally cannot stop sucking all these cocks.

-OP

anonymous is the only sex worth having.

I'm on this website obviously I am still a virgin. Although palmela handerson does some good work,

Fuckin' inverted, your name's TED, inverted...

I am currently watching a few documentaries on anonymous, they're pretty interesting although they aren't solely focusing on anonymous they go onto talking about Julian Assange.

This is the hacker known as Sup Forums, or "Any Moose" as an internet handle. He's the founder of the internet making the first website from a tincan and a used condom in the back of his fathers record store circa. 1901.

Ah, yes... The Mighty Four Chins, none are spared from his eloquent binary nuances.

I remember the day, as though it was today. When Four Chins peered in to my south end, and tickled my sphincter. The contractions only knew 1 or 0. It wasn't long until he had me shitting all over my workstation in fear of him claiming the rest of my files.

did he just stick his middle finger up his asshole ?

the four chins overclocked your anus anonymously?

That's him! That's the guy!

Lol op everyone knows anonymous started on/s4s/ that's where you need to go to find the answers you seek my son.

That's going to go down well... to be fair my teacher probably doesn't have a clue and will believe everything we say lololol

And as always pupper be with you and also nice feet.

My sources told me they started on /b

>OP

tell her how anonymous was discovered when OP attempted to suck his own dick while trying to escape the velociraper

That's pretty accurate..

Is there no one left on /b that actually knows anything about anonymous or are you all just kids trying to trigger people ? Not saying stop it's pretty funny but still.

most of them are 12 year olds
there is no leader even though people often claim to be
they operate mostly using tor

Yes! I know it was him. It had to have been!

My Doctor says I have IBS. But I'm sure that was just the aftermath of Four Chins Overclocking handy work.

Obviously they lied rule one everything posted here is fiction you idiot

Anonymous is a movement as a response to the terrorist attacks on 'black thursday' during the great meme war of 2014.

Same fucking thing.

No that anons correct s4s is the origin

>Newfag

thanks for all your help guys, just to let you know, I'm a moron and I suck cocks. Thanks - OP

You honestly believe that everything posted here is fiction? you've got to be kidding me senpai.

all of us have children locked up in our basement we rape daily

>Only a fool
>Oh sempai...

Shit. Where is that Copy Pasta when I need it... You know, the one. Starts something like:

Greetings,

I am the leader of Anonymous. [Insert some stupid personal army request here].

Then we have something in common....
i am one of those children in one of your basements.

OP, Anonymous wasn't shit. They used basic DDoS tactics, couldn't even root a box. Lulzsec was a group that emerged from user. They knew some shit, but Sabu didn't run IRC through Tor so he got busted and snitched on a few of his friends.

Fetch me my cum rag, Kohai

pre-2008 - everybody on Sup Forums is 'anonymous' and some depicted users of Sup Forums as a green guy with a suit (and a '?' for a face)
2008 - project chanology happened. Just some people claiming to be 'anonymous' trolling the scientology church. Since IRL some put on the guy fawkes mask
2011 - 2014 - some kids took the 'anonymous' movement way to serious and use the name for sjw activism. Mostly by DDOSing websites they thing are bad. Nobody on Sup Forums cares after this happens. Media gives the 'group' (it's no group, anyone can claim anything under the name anonymous) way to much atention
now - Nobody seems to care anymore

Thank you my man! That's actually pretty interesting I'll look into it more :)

We have over 9000 penises waiting for peoples children. Oprah said it so it must be true.
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

Op We Elected a real life meme to the white house and rustled everybody's Jimmy's by doing so hand over your epic lolz and memes or things are about to get a lot worse! We do Not forget We do Not forgive Expect us.

intel is everywhere.

o and fuckoff

I'll try to get you a vid

Okay here's what you need to know about Anonymous. We're everywhere. You're one, actually, now that you've posted here. We have no allegiance, we just talk, hack, and take action, usually without any real organization.

The exception is what's called a "raid." Occasionally, one of us will "doxx" an individual or group who seems to be engaging in behavior we consider both unethical and fucking hilarious, posting personal and private information about said entity to facilitate hacking. Many of us will then opt to do so, simply for our own conceited amusement. Our efforts may become cooperative if we find each other at the site of activism.

Therein lies the real strength of Anonymous; we're not an organization. We're a fad. A meme. That means we have a power no other organization has perfected: the power to spread like cancer and effortlessly cover our tracks. We pose a threat because our core mission statement is not a statement at all, or even a moral value, but simply an emotion, and emotions can't be corrected or extinguished. We are the perfect personification of schadenfreude.

intel ? in...tel ? intel!

In short:

kek

>we're not an organization. We're a fad. A meme.

This is probably the only accurate explanation of what Anonymous is that I've ever seen.

In short :

cancer

yeah here's some help; don't. no one in your class is going to care, you're going to look like a fucking idiot the entire time, and all this will serve to do is alienate yourself even further from your peers. You will be known as that retarded kid the moment you open your presentation up and everyone sees that stupid fucking mask.

I can see it now, the annoyed sighs of lamentation coming from your peers as you smirk like the biggest fucking faggot ever in front of them. Everyone will quickly pull out their phones to find something to distract themselves from the painful floundering you'll be doing up there, just hoping you'll cut the presentation short when you notice everyone wishing youd stop, but no, being OP, and the cock sucking faggot you are, you'll stand up there with an over drawn out, stupidly put together piece... sure, one or two classmates might ask you a question or two, but they are really just trolling your pathetic ass to make you look even more retarded.

So don't, just don't. Drop your asinine idea about user, memes, copypasta, and do a real fucking presentation.

yee

∆∆

∆ ∆

Sup Forums IS Anonymous you artard.
see:

400lb neckbeards living in moms basement doing the cybers

you are the retard here.
anonymous tags were born on whole Sup Forums not only Sup Forums.

You're wasting your time, we have to do the presentation on anonymous. kthxbai

I done goofed... anyway lmfao

▲ ▲