Is she still relevant?

Is she still relevant?

Only in my pants

Large mammaries are always relevant

Only if you post more

To our cocks only until she gets old and bitter

that I can do

Underrated thighs 2bqh

Why are those other girls dressed as Katy?

She's so random and girl next door, how come she makes our dicks hard?

this makes my dick hard and my brain hurt

then this one will make your brain explode.

She never has been relevant.

She's just one of those shitty fake fuckers that's just there, because some people are shameless and will sell any shit.

She's an ex-Christian who sells garbage culture when she should have damn well known better.

Literal whore. Anyone with a young female in their family should detest people like Katy and the influence she has.

i would pay her $3000 to run on a treadmill for an hour and then sit on my face for another hour

wish she would have done boob prints instead of hand prints

i want her to step on my face with her bare sole

thick

>implying this thread was ever about musical discussion rather than to post the body of a girl most people here have guiltily lusted after for years

>guiltily

speak for yourself

I openly tell my wife I fap to Katie more than I fuck her.

>that's so cute, user. I'm going to come home late tonight btw, so much work

kek

her performance at the grammys was so terrible and she is such a terrible singer, but damn she's so fucking hot i wanna fuck her in every way possible if you know what i mean

what do you mean by this

dated a girl who was a short version of katy perry, but only a 6/10

of course

>there will never be a sexier dress

great contribution

she looked better at the oscars last year

very manly compared to the other girl

1/10

fpbp

low test cuck faggot

>preferring a lady to a manly thing is low test
Dumbass faggot

Promotes degenerate culture

Preferring a skeleton with a Jim Carry's Mask jaw is low test faggotry for sure

kek you are literally a biological fuckup if you prefer man ladys to dainty, proportional chicks

Yeah a woman that is small and feminine, Perry has the hugest jaw ever

I always felt she looks like one of those generic American almost-fats who ate too much food with hormones

>tfw the government is poisoning me with hormones and there is absolutely fucking nothing i can do about that

i would rather they showed their true face and just shot me in the street instead of torturing me from the moment i was born until my last days

I find that pop stars like Katy Perry kinda phas in and out of relevance. They release hit singles, drop an album, tour, go dormant for a year or so, get forgotten, then come back with more singles, and the cycle repeats until their singles stop being hits

Who is that, and why should I care?

T H I Q U E

She was never relevant. Taylor Swift is lightyears ahead of her

Yeah she's on the radio

she's been irrelevant for about 3 years, hence her political sperging

She's been with Russell Brand and John Mayer which means her vagina is probably an STD petri dish, and she's insufferable politically, but boy do I love looking at her.