Do American Sup Forumsros really support Trump?

Do American Sup Forumsros really support Trump?

Quick English lesson for Americans: supporting isn't the same as voting for him.

Note: Hillary is just a bad as Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/monica-petersen-death-raises-questions-about-clinton-foundation-sex-trafficking/17320/
snopes.com/monica-petersen-killed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately, many Americans are willfully ignorant. They would rather watch Fox News and get all giggly and excited about stupid conspiracy theories than understand facts and math.
If you appeal to the lowest common denominator you get to be very popular.

MI Recount CANCELED, Trump wins

PA Recount ending Friday

WI recount a waste, shows Trump has gained

Fact: you're a faggot
Math: 1+1 = 2

Trumps gonna maga

I grant you that choosing Hillary or Trump was kind of difficult to start, but admitting he isn't even close to be able to run a country seems impossible.

I assumed Yanks were in favour of him because he's not Hilary and he was a genuine outsider that would shake up the political landscape. People seemed to be convinced he's going to be a great president which is just ridiculous.

Did you even read what I posted? Even if he won, you need to understand you can't sit back and watch him MAGA. He will just be as bad a Hillary.

-CNN

hes not president yet. too early for worthless opinions. come back in...
oh wait, is op implying not here?

>Clinton bad as Trump

How exactly?

Nice picture, faggot. Now look up Chelsea Clinton's net worth and name one fucking thing she has done other than being squirted out of the Wicked Witch of the East's rancid snatch.

They're contrarians they'll support whoever their parents tell them not to

She's worse. Trump is an asshole but he doesnt pretend otherwise. Hilary is a snake who would slit your throat and laugh about it.

Have you even seen who's on his cabinet? Did you read the news on Taiwan? He is fucking up before stepping in.

>Hillary is just a bad as Trump.
No, she's not. She's 10 times worse.

>Did you read the news on Taiwan
What's China going to do about it? Is it nothing? Because I bet it's nothing.

Whatever. It doesn't change that that is not my point. My point is that he is not to be supported, but questioned.

What China does or not is speculation. The little thoughtfulness or, even worse, the stupid "let's stir things up" is the problem. He is not going to be president of Fiji. He is going to be president of the US.

25 years of a Repub smear campaign says so.

>Note: Hillary is just a bad as Trump.

American Sup Forumsro here and I don't agree that Hillary is bad as Trump. Yes, she's far from perfect. She's flip-flopped on gay marriage, she mishandled classified info, and so on. But the meme that she's a sinister criminal is not based in fact -- stuff like the email scandal was blown way out of proportion. Just looking at the thing she's done and the way she acts, without listening to anyone's "take" on her, it was clear to me that she is a good person and her intentions are good. I agree with her on most of the issues (except "affirmative action") although I wish she were a bit further left of center, like Bernie.

Anyway, the majority of Americans basically agree with me on this, if you saw the election results. And even if Hillary were half as bad a person as conservative media made her out to be, I couldn't vote for a foolish man who ran "Trump University", which should have been a much bigger point of controversy than it was, and boasted about molestation.

>He is fucking up before stepping in.
Bigly.

Incoming buzzwords: crooked, corrupt, emails, benghazi

He pretends he's a "say rude things and be kind a jerk" asshole, not a "screw over the rubes who voted for him" asshole. Memes aside, he's way more corrupt than Hillary.

That's part of what I don't understand. If Hillary had had an affair, it would have been an outrage. If Trump admits to molestation, it's ok.

IT'S OK?!

>Note: Hillary is just a bad as Trump.

the election is over dipshits. Trump criticisms are no longer in the context of "vs Hillary."

It's just conservatives grasping at straws as usual. Example:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/monica-petersen-death-raises-questions-about-clinton-foundation-sex-trafficking/17320/
snopes.com/monica-petersen-killed/

>If Trump admits to molestation
That's bullshit and you know it. It was just a couple of horndog guys talking.

Yeah, I support Trump.

>Hillary is just a bad as Trump.

If that's really the case, then I still support him because he made cupcakes like you cry.

go be culturally diverse somewhere else. America's sick of it.

I'm not even American. I just cringe to stupidity.

You did bring the blacks yourselves, idiot.

>conservative media.
lol where did you happen to find something that ridiculous? Last I checked there was only liberal media.

>go be culturally diverse somewhere else. America's sick of it.
Do you know how America got culturally diverse? You're kind of denying your already short history.

>Le slavery
The country tore itself apart freeing those faggots and their reward was to be beaten over the head with guilt and affirmative action.

No. And false equivalence on HRC.

Give me 5 examples of Trump being corrupt

Give me 5 examples of Clinton being corrupt

>freeing those faggots
How can I argue with someone who condones slavery?

You don't think conservative media exists? Breitbart? HotAir? Rush Limbaugh?

I'll give you rush but the rest are tabloid tier.

I dont condone it. It was the worse mistake this country ever made. We should have pick our own fucking cotton and we wouldnt have to deal with all this bullshit.

not that guy but you're right conservative media (along with everything else) is fucking shit.

1) Your grammar and spelling suck.
2) Do you really know anything about American History?
3) Just don't vote next election until you figure out 2).

>not an argument

Saved jobs not even president yet
Stock market has being going up
Obama thinks magic wand is a phone call or a meeting
They said results were hacked and made up no ground
They said the polls user the polls and they were wrong
Why not just give the guy a chance user?

I said I can't argue with someone who condones slavery.
>I don't condone it.
Oh, you think it's good there's no slavery, but blacks are just as American as you, and you want them out or dead. I can't argue with such stupid differences in morality.

its non existent. fox isnt even conservative anymore since they ousted the owner and replaced him with you guessed it. another jew. So thats 100 percent of TV outlets owned by jews and they all have the same exact liberal message. that message is whatever the associated press puts out. theres a reason they are called talking heads.

Give him a chance, let his bad moves be rookie mistakes, etc.? I see a problem there.

He has a valid point though. If America had no slaves, no you wouldn't have the race war shit.

Should have thought ahead tbh

How can it be valid? "They shouldn't have brought them!" Nice solution. Solved!

fox is liberal now?
lmao you're fucking stupid.

>save jobs
You mean the carrier deal? The deal which he boosted was "saved" but is still moving to mexico? lel tell it like it is next time.

The 'solution' is up to black people. They create far more of a divide these days than whites do.

You are one of those people who believes she literally had members of the FBI murdered, aren't you?

Umm well not all of them, but more than obama did lel tell it like it is NOW

The solution is up to both parts. Even if one part has to put in more effort, if their effort is returned with apathy or… Trump, then how?

its rapidly turning that way. case in point this bitch went full demo.

yeah it couldn't happen, no need to shit on each other though

This nigga stupid too. Read your post again and look inwards at yourself you ignorant fuck

quick lesson for non americans: we dont care about your opinion so take your crooked teeth and fuck off,america would still be a superior country to yours if hillary as president

Is she on BLACKED yet?

Obama was president for 8 years. A huge number of white people voted for him but black people still acted like America was a racist police state.

Quick lesson for Americans: we don't care that much about you either way, but behaving like idiots and demanding respect don't go along together.

Also, you're the ones with crooked teeth. Nice healthcare!

>being against trump is being liberal
>implying trump isn't a closet centrist-leftist
you're clearly a fucking idiot.

if white people don't come together with black people instead of saying "they should fix it themselves" then eventually it will become one

kill yourself you migrant trash
white america made by whites for whites.
the fuck you want you goddamn nigroid ? for all white countries to advocate for nigger babies and gibs me dats and self sucidie just so you can get your free slurpee and drink that dank coolaids ?

Nice bait.

>If that's really the case, then I still support him because he made cupcakes like you cry.
It's amusing people say stuff like this with pride. You are literally admitting cupcakes russle you enough to make you do stupid things. Stop basing your life decisions on what retarded people say.

>8913 ▶
> (You)
??
whos baiting you goddamn shitskin, if it was up to me id hang half of you already pre trump starting with obama

nigger this bitch has turned, youre an idiot if you cant see that. She's supposed to be the mediator at a debate and dogpiles him with the other two "mediators" while hillary gets mutiple free passes. this is just one example.

where in is cultural diversity mentioned?

>>implying trump isn't a closet centrist-leftist
based on his cabinet picks i think we can openly declare it

>instead of saying "they should fix it themselves"
But the only people saying that are a few faggots online. The entire American system is designed to help blacks succeed. Blacks only scholarships, affirmative action, blacks being over represented and favourably portrayed in the media. Black celebs held up as royalty. At some point black people need to start taking responsibility.

its just the general globalization attitude the lefties believe in.

>implying Trump is making the picks
Pence is running the show, obviously

>Do American Sup Forumsros really support Trump?
Not as much as they like sticking it to the other side.

For what, your thoughts?

Colour is a characteristic. We are all human. What does it matter if the next pop star whatever is black, asian, white, arab or whatever the fuck you think if something... Lesser than yourself? You're as bad as the black people blaming white people for whatever the fuck it is that rubs them wrong

>TFW I'm white.
I don't care if you fuck up your own country. Europe can work just fine without you. It's jut sad how you do things to damage your neighbor when in the end you are poisoning the same garden.

>I'm going to make both of us drink bleach out of spite!
flawless logic

I really dont understand what your argument is. I dont actually think blacks are lesser beings who should be killed, but a 'diverse' nation is a divided one, and the state of America today doesnt do much to convince me otherwise.

I wouldn't blame it on diversity. It's a snowball effect and minorities also seem to be a very strong political tool. I think that if the higher spheres saw benefits to integration they would actually do it.

I mean, it got Trump to the presidency, so you can't deny it's power.

Voter turnout was a little over 50%, being split pretty evenly. So a little under 75% who could vote, did not vote for Trump.

Trump is already best ever president.
IT will get better.
and USA never gets sick of winning and being the best.
we are better than japan and germany in every way

ffs op differentiated between voting and supporting.

I don't understand your mentality of how a diverse nation cannot be a unified one.

>Trump is already best ever president.
He isn't even president yet.
Japan and Germany are better in many other ways. How can you measure better absolutely?

people like people that have the same culture as themselves. This is human nature. Jocks dont hang out with nerds. you know why? they arent into the same things. they dont belong together. you dont see crows hanging out with pigeons do you? theres nothing wrong with that.

Give me some examples

click the image and feel like an extra retard

and you're a fucking idiot who can't read the entire post. kys.

yawn.

now your starting to get it
hes not yet but is already
in every way usa is better then japan and germany
and they owe USA trillions if defense $$

Wow, I feel so honored to have a liberal genius grace me with his presence.

You must be very smart.

thats your strawman argument. why would I respond to that?

lol hillary won the popular vote dumb ass.

democrats wrong about everything
trump won pop vote by 6mil

Canadian and I support trump

Alberta will benefit from his presidency

>in every way
Please name 2 ways is US is better.

Starting with Japan, crime is lower.
Going with Germany, education is higher. (Like yours, lol.)
Also, people don't die from stupid things because they can't pay doctors.
Oh, are you fat, by the way?

People like whoever they like. It is a personal choice to judge somebody based on their culture and not as an individual... The fact that you think life can be summed up in to jocks don't hang out with nerds is so... sad that it barely even seems like it is worth answering you because you're so narrow minded.

Do you honestly think that time can be turned back and you can become some inward looking, uniform utopia in a world that just through communication is becoming more and more connected?

I can name an example of one of those
>north korea

youre dumb. everything you just wrote was completely stupid.

Yes, better to have a prick that says stupid shit than a cunt who wants ww3

Hey, I don't know about North Korea! Care to explain how's it going there? I mean, zero immigration and racial unity? Must be awesome!

>prick that says stupid shit
Like poking China, who are way more dangerous than Russia, in military, economy, and politics. Well done!

Give me some examples of diverse countries being unified.