I'll start. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuJ6sUVo_bY
youtu.be/YRqbboTOEQA?t=14m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54
youtube.com/watch?v=G9KsvZI98yU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJcxnJYXxno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw them live a few weeks ago. Shit was crazy, was so amazing to hear every single CV song played live

I wish I could be there. But I guess my only option is YouTube...

They got together for like 7 shows I think, was a trip that they ended up in Portland out of all places.

I hear Leftover Crack might be going on tour soon. I don't care for their newer stuff very much, but I'd still go see them live given the chance

well I don't really like the new LoC album, but I can't see them anyway since I live in Europe. Well, I enjoy my privacy here in Romania, but there are no punk bands, only a few pop-punk/ska-pop-punk bands. I literally can name all punks in the country. I'm the only one in my city, besides a girl that listens to pop-punk

youtube.com/watch?v=yuJ6sUVo_bY

Well this sounds different.

Yes my nigga I saw leftover crack live and they played alot of choking victim songs that shit was the tits even for how old they are they put on one hell of a show

500 channels is my favorite song of all time. It describes society so perfectly. And the irony in the chorus just hits every time. And the impossible bass line. Well, not "impossible" but extremely hard. And the speed and energy. I know to play it on drums, guitar, bass, and even piano/keyboard.

Why do people keep posting this picture it's not even funny

Yeah that, born to die and five finger discount are my favorite songs to play on the bass he is surprisingly talented I'm glad he played those songs live when o saw them

Power Metal:

Powerwolf
Sabaton
Orden Ogan
Hammerfall

Folk Metal
Alestorm
Kalevala (Russian/Ukrainian)
Percival Schuttenbach (Polish)

I listen to around 30 Power/Folk metal bands.Reply if you have a specific taste in lyrics or sound

It's more work than talent. To get that fretting speed requires a lot of practice. And I am really curious about his bass, since it has fanned frets but I can't find anything on the internet about it

I had no idea he had famned frets that must make it much easier because 500 channels is what gives you arthritis

I can't find what kind of bass he uses bit I found a picture

youtu.be/YRqbboTOEQA?t=14m2s

Yup.

Fender p-bass 2007 special edition. The pickup has been changed.

This is now my favorite picture thank you

Thanks, just made it. I have another Crack Rock Steady meme idea but I need to get a picture of a beaten up homeless guy first

That's definitely not a fender I just checked and it's a dingwall bass

Dude keep these coming

Skid Row
Their second record is an underrated masterpiece

My mom used to listen to Skid Row in her teenage years.

Sorry for taking so long, and sorry for the quality. I'm on my grandma's XP rig.

Also something I found on google.

I didn't think id ever laugh this much at choking victim/ LoC memes thanks man

Saw the CV reunion show. It was a lot of fun. They're way better than LC

Well, glad to, dude. I would do more but I have to get some ideas first

My Chemical Romance.

Just got more inspiration

Oh fuck that's true haha and no cash is the shit too gasoline is so much fun to play live

I always found this kind of ironic

That's a huge coincidence bush wasn't really behind 9/11 stza was, I should of known

I also love WIFS, and the fact that you can't find Anarchy and the Ecstasy anywhere on the internet is killing me

You may also like NOFX

Really you can't find it anywhere that sucks
And who doesn't I do covers of almost all the bands in this thread

You should kik me. My kik is Toto3171.

Ight fam

Leftover Crack and Choking Victim and the like are good. Shame they're a bunch of shitty commies.

TFW there are no good individualist anarchist bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54

Yeah I have to admit they are bit hey it's some good ass music

Dude thanks I listened to this once and forgot about it. I'm going to download it now

This guy has been in I swear like a dozen bands, and everything he's been involved with has been fantastic.

His name is Pat the Bunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9KsvZI98yU

This album is also fantastic.

Yup. Another good folk punk singer is Billy Bragg. Everytime I pick up my guitar I play To Have and Have Not without realizing it

youtube.com/watch?v=PJcxnJYXxno

NOFX.
Anyone read there book? It's really good