It's almost like women DON'T WANT to be respected. This isn't some random bot...

It's almost like women DON'T WANT to be respected. This isn't some random bot. This is somebody I went to high school with, who actually used to be a really sweet and likeable person.
How do people do shit like this, and then expect other people to respect them?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=29e_1480722819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men have disgusting feet

post source pix

hot chick gets naked and you get mad? embrace the age of sexual liberation user

What about people who don't do this and then ask you to respect them?

Like for example, most women.

The sad fact is

Most women who are sluts are only sluts because experiencing appreciation for the bodies is the closest thing they can get to being loved.

*AHEM* not that I would know.. or anything..

Liberal degenerate detected

Id hang out with that girl. I wouldnt date her though because my parents would add her on facebook and i dont want to go through that conversation

I respect her. She is using her gifts from god.

But I dont respect you bitching about someone else....why not fix yourself before worrying about others.

Fuck bitches, get le monies

Could you please post the higher resolution ones?

Why choose not to be a degenerate? Sex and drugs are fun bro

what's funny is that's only about 200 bucks

lol is that a lot of money to them?

this is her:
liveleak.com/view?i=29e_1480722819

lol you poor thing

now make me a goddamn sandwich

tits and timestamp or stopright there fag

>only $200
Yeah, I thought the same thing lol

it's as simple as this OP

men care about respect
women care about attention

Goddamn OP is really far in the closet isnt he?

Go suck a priests dick.

I don't think she cares what you think, kiddo. Nobody desires the respect of greasy, sexually frustrated neckbeards.

nice guy much? don't pretend like the only reason you're salty is your HS crush is getting nekked for someone other than you, "respect" has nothing to do with it kek

Hey OP, you fucking moron.

Real people [spoiler](Read: Adults)[/spoiler] don't care if you respect them or not. She cares about her bills. Mind your fucking business.

She hasn't thought of you a single day after High School, I'm sure.

This just makes me sick does that bitch know how dirty money is?? i wouldnt doubt she has the herps now with that cash in her pussy and mouth.

The thing you have to understand is the humanity, they are exactly like you and me. Obviously this picture is an extreme example, but the point is that everyone needs validation, vital to being human. Gross NEETs like me and maybe like you, we get our validation by posting on hivemind forums like this one. Fuck, if I was more attractive, more fashionable, and had more friends I'd be getting my much needed validation by posting on social media like most normal people tend to do, regardless of gender. Dudes post half naked gym selfies and shirtless pics on Instagram all the fucking time for the same reason girls post provocative pics. It's really obviously not one sided. When you're not attractive (like me and like most of us) we feel left out and angry about the hot people circle jerk on social media and we get upset so we deflect reality with theories in our head like 'all women are degenerate sluts who crave attention because they're dumb'. They are exactly like us. It's depressing, I'm depressed, sometimes I wanna die

Op just mad because she's getting fucked by 4 black dudes on a bed covered in bills and he's shopping for a cage for his 2" cock

Spot the paramedic

lol but you are right, money is filthy. That's why every cokehead should have their own personal straw/spoon

Hey kid, what does the first letter in STD stand for?

Stop posting.

Daddy issues? Abusive boyfriend? Low level of intelligence? Then again, there's that chance that maybe she's into AltArt? Maybe life didn't work out as she planned and now she's experimenting? Who the hell cares anyway, since you get to fap away, guilt free.

I respect her for sharing this fucking hot picture with us.

But aren't those $20 dollars bills? You can't even pay rent with them.

tfw we have noone to blame but ourselves

sounds like you are a judgmental fag who is jealous he isnt fucking her himself.

Don't worry the niggers have more

There we go.

This is why I came here.

You people understand now. Stop getting up in arms and retain this sadness. Stop shitposting, you ugly fucks.

Soon she'll be bathed in food stamps

So this chick is a $200 whore now? where at?

Not him, and you're right, but it's STI not STD, get with the times.

She doesn't care if some loser like you doesn't respect her.

She's young and living her life. While you're on Sup Forums.

Wow. What a strangely thoughtful, introspective, and interesting reply.
wtf are you doing on this site?

He's depressed. Did you actually read it?

we're all depressed.

>
Lul >714545035

And then theres the rationalfag. Pretty soon youll come to hate the immaturity on this site and then wonder why youve stuck around so long. Its the cycle of every user who becomes old and sifts through all the shitposting.

Cages are in season for B users.

You do know that you dont HAVE to have sex to transmit an STI right? Its about open contact on the genital region of the body. If herpes is on the fiat, and the fiat is rubbing against the vagina, then herpes is touching the vagina. People need to figure how to think beyond fucking dictionary definitions.

drugs and money

No agree and in my eye exactly the problem of our society.
I do a lot of Fitness and i would consider myself good looking. Still im happy with myself and not only with my looks but also my character. F.e. the fact that despite most women and men i have a sense of loyalty and self respect. I think its a mental disorder to keep posting half naked pics of yourself bc you are desperately seeking attention. You only achieve true happyness by loving yourself and not based on how many worthless strangers like your photoshopped perfect angle pictures bc on the inside you are still feel that you are worthless and the only thing you have to offer is a hot body. Even if its "normal" nowadays.
And actually most women are degenerate sluts who carve attention bc they are fucking retarded hendoistic shits. The important thing is finding those maybe 0.01% that actually have a brain and rise above the monkeys.
And believe me those "happy" people basing all their happyness on their looks will wake up in their 40s realizing they are nothing but worthless fucks bc they shit on every inch of actually being a bit human.

And you know I'm right even if the virgins and internet alphas wont agree.
Fuck sluts like her.
Pic semi related

im gay

Fucking degenerate.

hendoism is fun tho

>muh butthurt meme response

Hows that ivory tower? Too bad your belief system probably doesnt even have an objective foundation.

wait.. why do you want to respect women?

women want to be desired.

>ITT: women don't conform to my ideal vision of chaste pure virgins.
>Better post about how they are sluts and whores.

Just kill yourself OP.

this is shopped isn't it?

this

pics like OP are far from the normal way people use social media. It's a drastically extreme example. 99.9% of people will just post a nice looking picture of themselves with friends or out to dinner every once and awhile. But that would NEVER get posted on Sup Forums because it's not worth talking about, it's not edgy, and it doesn't get a reaction out of anyone. That's why were disillusioned by overwhelming majority of posts being extreme examples and extreme opinions about society. Those posts get replies. Also, being self-indulgent and proud and showing off is really fun. I would do it if I could and I don't think it would matter whatsoever to how much I "loved myself".

>>And actually most women are degenerate sluts who carve attention bc they are fucking retarded hendoistic shits.

I think you should just go outside... leave the internet for a lil. You're not mentally OK

everyone wants to be desired

>>le social media is what's wrong with our society wake up sheepl and find true happiness

pfffffffff find a mirror and look in it fedora fag

There's no ivory tower here friendo. Just enough self worth to not get naked for 200$ and post it on social media for attention or to pay bills or whatever other thing you have to tell yourself to be ok with debasing yourself

Women let their emotions take the lead. Remember being a teenager? Women are still like that. They can be respectable adults, but only while being led by other respectable adults.
Men on the other hand, go for what works. If being a douchebag piece of shit that manipulates women gets your dick wet, then why not? That's modern culture.

underrated

lol thats like $100

lmfao I thought they were hundreds

kids these days..

sauce

Hey man I've been practicing Hendoism all my life.

underrated

I made that in under 3 hours last night

What's the deal why are all the images 404 when the thread is still alive? What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

no they want to feel high priced, notice all the money

what? u mad a bitch showed her true face to someone, and its not you? kek

what's wrong with this post: projection, projection and more projection

>implying most women aren't whores
nice try goy

rolling

Going outside acutally led me to this conclusion but k you know it bud !!
Also I'm not talking about Sup Forums and you know for a fact that pictures like these are posted on fb, instagram and what ever these cancer social media sites are called.
"Showing of is fun"
Jeah thats exactly the problem its a world of pretending and showing off what you actually never will be. It makes me so sad that anons say they feel worthless bc they feel ugly and cant show off on social media. Like wtf? Believe me those people are the most unhappy. I fucked 10/10 that were permanently depressed and FUCKING CRIED a week bc of one bad comment....and thats why humanity is slowly dying and soon there will be plenty of clones with no personality at all.
But hey ! Showing off is really fun ! Go on buddy ! You know it !!

Well obviously she showed her "true face" to him, and every one of her other facebook friends besides. Just wasn't what he wanted to see is all.

it doesnt seem like english is your first language..

This. I love girls acting like sluts, but I dont demonize them for it.

It isn't.
>Well done Sherlock.
Still .. it seems to be enough to make neckbeards on Sup Forums mad and i also bet you cant speak one word of my language so jokes on you nigger.

moar

those women just havent found the right guy to be a total skank for.

most women start off normal-ish but they are all easily led astray into the world of debauchery

idk how much you can speculate on american culture if you can't even type on Sup Forums of all places without people knowing youre not american

Look man these angsty rants are really reminiscent of high school and all but not everyone is like that. Especially not later in life once everyone realizes what terrible people they were in school. Sure some people will always give way too much of a shit about being popular or getting attention or whatever but it's hardly indicative of everyone. If you're only meeting shitty people try going somewhere else.

That, I think, is the problem. Like going to bars and getting wasted hoping to somehow meet the love of your life, when the reality is that actual good people avoid places like that like the plague. If you're only meeting shitty people then find less shitty places to go.

''>''

i ve no respect for OP
who is a cocksucker

OP just let it out, what is making you so sad and angry?

You got a point there. Like i said most of them will realize it as soon as their looks are gone.
I think you are very right with your "going somewhere else" point. Like i also said not everyone is lost. there are some good people left.
Thank god i left the childish clubbing life behind me. This is where you are 100% right.
What place would you suggest. I've met some nice women in librarys for example but it feels kinda wierd to go there only to meet someone.
Anyway thanks for an actual constructive answer.

haha who the fuck cares if a dweeb cuck like you respects em ? :D

shes not even that hot

agreed (sorta)

Well, unfortunately it's not as easy as simply giving an address or a URL. Typically as soon as you say anything to the effect of "hey this place is great for meeting good people" then you're gonna get lots of shitty people showing up.

But as a general rule, I think meeting people works best when it's not necessarily mainly about meeting people but about sharing a hobby. To that end sites like Meetup can be good, although there do tend to still be terrible people especially depending on the hobby itself. Still, you usually don't have to sift through nearly as much shit to find good people, and when you do it's much easier to break the ice and find common ground.

see, this leads me to believe that not only you are not american, but youre also around 16 years old. No sane adult would use such a..

>>"le snarky DBZ 'u mad' meme"
like, cmon. Its so painful to even see you post that image

How did people get this validation before social media? Because that's pretty much where your post is about, right?

>the amount of mad
>my sides
Thank you user.