Hello "b". I think that's what this place is called. Excuse me I just have not understood much of the slang used here...

Hello "b". I think that's what this place is called. Excuse me I just have not understood much of the slang used here. My son has been expelled from school after posting some very offensive pictures to his schoolmates on facebook. He has since claimed that he found these pictures on a website named Sup Forums's Random Picturing Board. He hasn't admitted to me what he is doing on this website, only stating that he comes here for "the meems". This website is on my son's web browser history and after visiting it myself I am extremely concerned. I think I understand what it's all about and I see that you're all friends posting pictures and discussing them in humorous ways, your typical teenage tomfoolery and I don't deny that I once took part in some of the more lewd conversations I've seen on this Random Sup Forums web-site. However, more concerning was the repetition of gay themes, and a cult-like worship of people known as "oldfags". Also the frequent mention of the term "kek". So I think I'm right in saying most of this Random Board users are members of the Gay, Trans. and Bi community? Does oldfag refer to old-young gay sexual relations? Is kek a term for anal sex?

My son will not admit anything to me, so I'm going to find out here for myself from the rest of you. Should I be concerned about my son's sexuality and especially his health?

Thank you very much for any information you can provide, and any advice as to how to help my son. I have nothing but respect for the LGBT community.

you're obviously trying to be funny fucking kill yourself faggot

hahahahahahahahah what

Gr8 b8, m8

this is fake and you know it i know it so stfu

COPYSPAGHETTI

Kill yourself you waste of a spunk

stop it

Even shitty OC is still OC
6/10

i honestly fucking hate all of you by now

Oh I member

hello i am another mother. my son mark also uses this website. mark said to me that last night he got "quads" which i assume refers to quadruple repeating digits. he has become obsessed with so called "me me's" and i dont understand much of what he is saying anymore. apparently i am a "new fag"?
i figure i cant get him to stop using this website so should i suck his dick or what?

fuck off unfunny faggot

Go to bed dad, were just in here looking at milf blobs and sucking each others kek.

'Member Darth Vader?

'Member Spock?

Ooooooh, I 'member.

Only newfsgs say oldfags. Kek is so played out, AGAIN. Member when wow was new and everyone said kek?
THAT'S RIGHT YOU 12YR OLD FAG! KEK COMES FROM WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

bur

Suck my kek, op faggot

Your bait is shit faggot

>quads means quadruple repeating digits
Nah that's not possible. Nobody has ever achieved quads before. He's obviously talking about his massive gains from doing quadricep exercises.

What is this 'bait'?

trolled, here they are

Here's a funny picture OP

not very likely that you would assume "quads" means quadruple repeating digits without any knowledge of Sup Forums whatsoever

i this the new member berries meme?
i haven't been able to get online for a while now so i didn't have the chance to see this meme live

No just derailing the troll thread with member berries

No dude those are grapes. On a vine. The mom is consulting the grapevine about her gay son.

man, these grapes look great

he sounds like a good boy

Kek is not from WoW, it is the sound of Korean laughter in otomotopia. Like the "Haha" in English or "Ja Ja" in Spanish.

are those memberries?

Why dont you try to google these terms instead of writing this fake story

Oldfag = someone whos been visiting this website for a long time
Kek = our lord, and also another way to say "LOL" which means laughing

Enjoy your stay

Also Sup Forums is not a website for gays lol we call everyone faggot as an insult

>otomotopia
I knew you dumbshits could make me crack a smile today, thanks.

High Quality Bait Mate

c-c-c-c-c-c--c-checked

mfw someone actually fell for this shitty bait

You must be new here everyone here is indeed gay

This is now a gay thread.

SHOW YOUR TITS NOW

IF THIS IS THE SONS MOTHER SHOW TITS AND PUSSY

DO YOU SHAVE THAT THING

That is completely inappropriate young man. I will be reporting you. I look forward to speaking with your mother.

Reported for announcing a report enjoy your ban you musky cunt.

Reported for anouncing a report. Enjoy your ban, you musky cunt.

>musky
>husky

could be a smell.
could be fat
could be a dog with beautiful blue eyes.

>Reported for anouncing a report. Enjoy your ban, you musky cunt.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Those blueberries looks amazing

Yes suck his dick.

but those are grapes. why does everyone keep saying they're berries?!

Tough luck amerifag, they are blueberries

Hello "b". I think that's what this place is called. Excuse me I just have not understood much of the slang used here. My son has been expelled from school after posting some very offensive pictures to his schoolmates on facebook. He has since claimed that he found these pictures on a website named Sup Forums's Random Picturing Board. He hasn't admitted to me what he is doing on this website, only stating that he comes here for "the meems". This website is on my son's web browser history and after visiting it myself I am extremely concerned. I think I understand what it's all about and I see that you're all friends posting pictures and discussing them in humorous ways, your typical teenage tomfoolery and I don't deny that I once took part in some of the more lewd conversations I've seen on this Random Sup Forums web-site. However, more concerning was the repetition of gay themes, and a cult-like worship of people known as "oldfags". Also the frequent mention of the term "kek". So I think I'm right in saying most of this Random Board users are members of the Gay, Trans. and Bi community? Does oldfag refer to old-young gay sexual relations? Is kek a term for anal sex?

My son will not admit anything to me, so I'm going to find out here for myself from the rest of you. Should I be concerned about my son's sexuality and especially his health?

Thank you very much for any information you can provide, and any advice as to how to help my son. I have nothing but respect for the LGBT community.