Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

holy fuck, that's a lot. how did it get to such a big number?
also, how much does it cost you per day?

I've no intention of doing so

nope been smoking for about eight years now, fucking sucks man, live with one of my brothers at the moment cos im fucking skint and he hates me smoking, like even though im 29 and he 36 he still do big brother stuff and be like yo its bad for your health which is fucking obvious but yeah man thats addiction for you bro

Yes. I had a one to two pack a day habit.

If you really want to, it's do-able. Read 'easy way to stop smoking' by Allen Carr. Worked for me and a fair few of my friends. I was a 40 a day smoker for 25 years.

I quit smoking since last april
My record was 30 cigarettes a day,but to be honest although I tried so hard,I couldn't be addicted to smoking.When I didn't smoke for a day I wasn't feeling bad,just smoking when I'm bored or got nothing else to do.Smoked for 5 years,some days couple packs some days just one or two cigs.

to be fair my ex said this book helped her out crazy amounts when she quit

Yupp, started with snus and hash instead

why quitting when ur so close to 100 ?

It's really about wanting to quit. Finding hobbies or things that make you not want to smoke help the most. I got into weightlifting and smoking was holding me back in that so it was easier to quit once I had a reason to. Thats from like a pack a day for 5 yeasr

Do you smoke straights or rollies op? I'm down from 25 a day to about 5 depending weather or not I'm drinking using this

vaping worked for me

Yep. Been vaping over a year now.

If you really want to quit, autistically watch vape review channels on youtube to get an idea of what's up.
I'm certain there's an ideal setup for everyone.

I mostly smoked rolling tobacco though a bong.
Short strong hits, doing a couple bowls at a time.
Roll-ups or B&H gold when I go outside, sometimes chain because I needed the stronger hit.

Now I'm on Velocity with RX 2/3 vaping homemade 6mg
Cheap as shit, smells good, lungs are clear.

Is this a meme now? How can someone smoke 75 cigs a day. I rarely exceed 15 industrial cigs and when I do it feels like I've been smoking non-stop all day.

>75 cigs a day
Are you a fucking Millionare? That's gotta be some industrial grade cancer right there

Ah my good old friend where did you go I missed your copy pasta so

>tfw smoking 47 packs a day

I just quit a few month's ago. It was easier than expected. The hardest thing is the habit to smoke in daily situation.
But its a great feeling to get rid of it.

i was a 50 cig a day smoker until recently. i was able to cut my smoking in half by adding nicotine patches and dip.

what is an industrial cig? Non-handrolled?

Switched to weed, haven't touched a cig since and i dont even feel the need to smoke every day.

This.
I smoke about 2 packs a day then started vaping like a fag!
Startup is expensive but considering cigarettes are getting more and more expensive its 100% worth it! Also if you really wanna save money learn to craft your own juice!
Also my set up is a RX2/3 woth a buddah v3

Yes I smoked a lot too
But I stopped and now I'm drinking 75 bottles whine every day

start vaping, its the same as smoking but cooler and you can choose lots of unique flavors

This book helped me too, give it a shot faggot

what exactly about some text is going to make me quit? I really should get the book but I'm a broke motherfucker right now. What's the kind of stuff he tells you?