ITT we judge each other based off of what our keys look like. Go

ITT we judge each other based off of what our keys look like. Go

Self bump. Play the game fuckers

I'll bite.

Is that a mini flashlight? Early 90's Jeep with 200k miles on it and still running strong? How many fucking doors do you have in your home?

Res-q-me tool. Window breaker and seatbelt cutter; I'm a firefighter. 2013 wrangler with 65k at the moment, I think. Can't be bothered to go look...

Do you live in your car? Where are your fucking house keys?

Thanks for your service fam. Those wranglers are built like god damn tanks

Probably shouldn't try to get in your car without permission.

I'm supposing he just bought it and hasn't put them on yet, judging by what looks to be a cheap plastic key tag.

Yeah, they are. Just had my first check engine light the other day but it was only the thermostat stuck open; fixed it in a matter of like 20 minutes.

Fucking awesome you have a multitool on you. I swear everyone needs one

Dude, I have several cars, I don't drive the same everyday.
If I put my house keys with my car key that would be stupid.
And I generally use the garage door which is activated with a button right behind the roof light in my car.

Nice double dubs. Comes in handy. Never have to worry about trying to ash my bowls, I've got a pick

nice

>I have several cars

Sounds logical. I drive a different car almost every day so I have one key ring for my house and random shit, then lots of just single keys for each car. Every time I get another car my insurance goes down

here is mine

Do you collect keys? Jesus man

Heavy equipment operator?

fucked up image

IT person:
* band of swisscom
* key for hdd cases
* key for server rags
* knows to blur the markings on several keys to prevent recreation

I see the cat key, and what I presume is a key for panels. I see diesel tech for generators, or yard guy

My life is simple

Sounds rough

Have the same keys for my f250

I have no use for that black little extra key, I'm just too lazy to take it off

you're right

go back to /k

here are mine

Your black censor bar gave you away. Most people aren't that cautions posting pics, unless they exactly know what these dots are for.

The rest was just reassurance.

You know how to stretch your dollar.

Subaru and the tape around your car key