Guys I have 1064 albums but my autism won't be happy until 1100...

Guys I have 1064 albums but my autism won't be happy until 1100. Post some albums and I'll download everything I don't have to fill it up.

bump

Trimurti by Low-Pass
The Shepherd's Dog by Iron & Wine
Redline by LazerHawk

Post what you already have

Every Toadies album is good if you wanna just scoop the whole discography

SO HELP ME

This was a real pain in the ass to do but here you go. Thanks for all albums so far guys

Silversun Pickups has a pretty good discography if you're into shoegaze

get that huge mega of a bunch of vaporwave albums. that will fill it up real quick

XTCs entire discography is as perfect as a 10+ album discography can get

Mad respect for having the balls to put Jack Johnson on Sup Forums. Get some Boris on there my dude

You should download Visions of the Country by Robbie Basho and If You're Feeling Sinister by Belle & Sebastian

Thanks man. Don't really see the sense in being dishonest anonymously on the internet. You like what you like, y'know?

You think that's autistic? I have written 82 papers since the start of freshman year. I really want that number to be 100 so I'm rushing to finish 18 more until the end of the semester in June. I have been working with my professor and he thinks I just love to write and he's grading them as part of an independent study. I really just want that number to be 100.

This is autism.

Robert Wyatt - Rock Bottom is a good album

and Shleep, Shleep is great

Hold Your Colour in as well. And based off of what artists OP likes Immersion is probably a good bet for them.

Hi, do I know you?

Why so few?

If you've listened to less than 3000 albums you may as well stick to

Hold your color is amazing. Plastic world gets stuck in my head like nothing

WTF I love scaruffi now

Yeah, some people don't think it held up very well but I still really like HYC. Maybe not as much as a few years ago, but still a lot.

Wow this is really good. Do you know any other hidden gems of the 60s ? It's my favourite period of music

You ever hear of this beauty of a album?

Nope, on it

what's the point? you'll never listen to them all.

So far it sounds like pendulum if pendulum were influenced by disco and the french electronic scene insead of jungle.

It's cool, I definitely get that oldschool pendulum vibe off it.

Of course I will

how many have you listened to so far?

Writing papers isn't the same as listening to an album you idiot

Frank Zappa has enough good material to bring you all the way to your goal.

Little more than half. Are you planning to just stop listening to new music after a certain point?

That's not autism, that's OCD.

(You)

No, it is.

No, but I'm planning on constantly listening to new music as well as old, and with you seeming to just collect music for the sake of a large, round number, it seems doubtful that you'll end up listening to every album you download.

Consider how long you plan on living. You're just not making sense. Why not do it when I have the time and resources, and before the internet is totally policed? You seem to be picking an argument for the sake of being a wiener.

All 4 Pierce the Veil albums

Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Methods
Archers of Loaf - Icky Mettle
Andrew Bird - Andrew Bird & The Mysterious Production Of Eggs
Trust - TRST
Julia Brown - An Abundance of Strawberries
Capone-N-Noreaga - The War Report
Kairon; IRSE! - Ruination
Dark Time Sunshine - ANX
Da$H - V.I.C.E.S.
Okkervil River - Black Sheep Boy

just what I've been bumping lately

bump for alex

also go download beat happening's discography, all their stuff is in the archive

Autechre's entire discography

Go to bed kiddo.

Colors -Between the Buried and Me

Is Alex patrician? :o

Nice

It's worth a listen.

I have to assume you have all of Bowie's discography? Not just that I love him, but that's like 25 studio albums alone, let alone live albums or errata. So that's something to look at.

>ctrl-f slam: 0 results
this is sacrilege
what a bunch of pussies

that trust album is great