What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

What does Sup Forums hum to their gf on cold, wintry nights?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euterpe
youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM
vocaroo.com/i/s0nzSOuhiC9F
youtube.com/watch?v=l_5UCol-r2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some foooookkkkkiiiiin Axeslasher \M/OOOGH

earthmover

Someone vocaroo themselves humming all of earthmover

SHE IS A LADY SHE IS MINE
O BRUSH BACK YOUR HAIR
AND LET ME GET TO KNOW YOUR FLESH ;)

its sad this chick has a kid now
wtf am i doing with my life

>"Hey, user! Is it just me, or has it been a while since we last ran into each other? It can't just be me, right? Well, I don't need to tell you what I've been up to -- just touring and gigs, you know. How about you, though? No, you've gotta share! Big shot like you must have had tons of adventures since we last spoke!"

ouch

fuck you

>implying anyone on Sup Forums or even Sup Forums has a gf
You need to gtfo, normie

>"Hey. Hey, are you still with me, user? Looked like you were just staring off in my direction and weren't listening. You had a long day though, so I understand if you're tired... ...Hope you don't mind me dragging you out here, though! The scene was just too beautiful to not share, but we can go home now. *Sccrrrch* 'Paging HQ. I've got an exhausted sleepyhead ready for bed and cuddling. Prepare the blankets and cocoa and I'll have the package home in a jiffy. Over and out.' *Sccrrrch*"

Who the fuck writes this shit.

>"So, what do you think of my hometown, user? I know we just got off the plane, but do you have any, um, any observations yet? Hey, I saw that grin! Look here, mister, like it or not you will tell me what you think! In fact, you're about to get a world-class tour! ...After we find my car, that is. My parents? Oh, I'm sure they won't mind if we're just a tad late, and even if they do, I'll just them this whole thing was your idea!"

This is just too sad user

john cage - 4'33

FLEX YOUR MUSCLEEEES

>"You know, I've never actually met another fan of LDR before -- just thought I'd share that so if I seem at all overly excited, you'll understand why, and maybe you won't think I'm a total weirdo and never talk to me again...? Hey now, mister, what kind of laugh was that? Were you making fun of me? You were? Well, that just about does it! You've 2 minutes to tell me your favorite member of LRD and your favorite moment from their discography. Satisfy me, and I just might let you sleep on the couch tonight instead of the bathroom floor. Clock's ticking!"

just

>you will never be a 21 year old university student drifting from class to class and leaving an impression on no one while occupying your leisure time with music and reading when in a sudden attempt to alleviate the monotony you volunteer to plant ferns, flowers, and trees near one of the quads with about 40 other students and faculty and, once there, spot a pretty girl wearing a "There's always money in the banana stand" shirt whose facial aesthetics indicate an Asian and Latin heritage, with maybe a bit of Pacific Islander, and whose demeanor suggests she's the type of girl content to spend days listening to music and watching film and wouldn't mind your introversion, and wouldn't mind going to the kitchen to take the cocoa off the stove after you'd long forgotten that you were making some, and who dreams of living in London or Seattle because it's always raining and she could spend half of the weekend napping and then try conjuring some witty banter and jokes that whimsically remind her than it's not a nap if it's 6 hours long and at that moment remember that you're not witty and there's a reason people don't like you, and you've no friends, and no one asks you for a pen or pencil when they've forgotten theirs and then realize that everything's planted and everyone's leaving or already gone and you forgot to tell her you liked the shirt

wtf i hate myself now

this fucked me up

Wu Tang Clan - Shame On a Nigga

My girlfriend likes me to sing to her when she's in a bad mood

Unt

>"user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's because of those stories that you're here, with me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do."

>Sup Forums
>girlfriend
CHOOSE ONE

You're that dude who comes up with names for these girls aren't you.

stop doing this to me

>"Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and I can share what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you consume music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you spend 12 hours a day catalouging and listening to music, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, in fact I've been wondering for the past week, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me."

i wanna fuckin die

thats it im killing myself

who this qt

euterpe

name is kinda gay thbh

>"What's wrong, user? This is what you always wanted, isn't it? You're always going on our senses wearing out and such. This is your chance to spike your adrenaline and spite your existence. C'mon. We can jump together. I'll wait as long as you need, and then I'll see you at the bottom."

IT HUUUUUUUURTS

his name is unty

anal cunt picnic of love

typo broke me out of rp, nice run tho

Do you have the one that begins with "you will never" about hanging out with the girlfriend's drunk family and driving around in a truck and they say that he's a good guy or something along those lines?

FUCK YOU

brb gonna headbutt a kitchen knife

>Lets read excerpts from her Diary and listen to ITAOTS again user. You were joking about reporting me to the gestapo right?

Really sick of this meme unty

>you will never be an adolescent on vacation in California with your mom and two sisters in a 2010 VW Beetle that your mom rented driving along the Pacific Coast Highway and later through the Santa Lucia Mountains onward to San Fransico and in those several hours realize how much else must exist in the vastness of this planet and decide you want to spend whatever time you have exploring as much of it as possible and later start maintaining several documents tracking places you'd like to visit, customs of said places, and trends in plane-ticket prices among other things, living and breathing for these future prospects and then grow old during which time time molds you into something entirely disparate from what you were as an adolescent without the capacity to even remember how, when, and why everything went wrong and try desperately to conjure concrete images of your youth but only find an indistinct haze as you take another sip from your drink that's neither bitter nor sweet but just meanders infintely in the delicate region of tastelessness seated in your mom's old room staring out the window, remembering how much it used to rain in this town when you were young and wondering why it doesn't anymore

It makes the fap more meaningful

>user, I appreciate you staying by my side this whole time. Now take this, I need you to be my kaishakunin. Ive got another mat for you too.

there was no man on earth who was more handsome than that man

I dunno his face is kinda long

>Wow, user. You know you're about an hour early for dinner? Were you waiting for someone? Oh, just enjoying the weather? That's fair. Y'know, since we're here, do you mind if I ask you a question? Why did you sign up for this trip? What were you hoping for, exactly? You're what, 22, in your third year of college, and you still have no friends, right? How do you not get it yet, especially when everyone else does? You're not wanted, user. You repulse people. If you'd stopped pretending to read your phone and picked your head up for a moment, you'd notice that I'm the only one sitting within 10 tables of you, and the glares employees keep shooting you. Don't look, but there's two whispering to each other behind you. I told you not to look! Sigh. Back to what we were talking about, and what was that again...? Oh, I remember! Why'd you come here? Did you at least pay for it yourself? Only thing worse than you paying so much for some adolescent coming of age fantasy is someone else paying for it. It's over. The closest you'll ever get to coming of age and others' willful company is in living with whatever images of delusion you can conjure. See? I can use big words out of their appropriate contexts, too. You didn't impress anyone with that pretentious word-vomit on the plane. You're not intelligent, not special - nothing but a morose, deluded kid with a psyche meandering infinitely between despair and a Napoleon complex, never resigning itself to either affliction so you're doomed to passivity and never actually doing something... Shoot. I'm sorry, user. I didn't mean to say that. Really, I came over because I thought you could use some advice. You're all about practicality and utilitarianism, right? Well, the beach is less than five miles south. Just walk that way for an hour, until you're neck-deep, and let the tides to the rest. You can be no less passive than you've always been, and still rid others of your company, improving their overall life. Everyone wins.

Who the fuck is named Euterpe lmao

j-jesus christ

bump

for real, like why do you know that?

that beer is good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euterpe
pretty patrician name desu

I'm doc, doc, doctor dick
And when you're feeling sick
Babe, I know a trick
It's sex, and it's sex, you'll be feelin' alright
Let's have sex together and forever tonight
I'm your doc, doc, doctor doctor dick
And I'm gonna heal you with my fabulous stick
So undress, please, undress, but don't be a sleeper
I will touch you, I will touch you, d-d-d-d-deeper

youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM

>Wait, you literally have no friends, even online? And it doesn't bother you, even a little, that not a single person finds pleasure in your company?

>Ur a drugged up whore **Rapes and kills**

lets us two men keep role playing on a chinamans gardening forum named 4china you fucking gay

oi "that dude" has a name you know

shut up faggot who are you that dude's gf or something?

Unty is back, ladies and gentlemen. Spread the news

how can i be a gf and be a faggot at the same time
go back to whatever board you came from newfag

How can you tell?

this kinda stuff is often posted on r9k

>He doesn't improvise melodies to his gf
tch, and you wonder why she cucks you so hard

best tripfag by far

>Shabak
lmao

Swim to the Moon.

That girl's name is Brandy.

sometimes i forget that unty wasn't always the hfsd autist and actually has a heart and is human

I'm laughing myself to death rn

Where'd you find this one? I don't know why, but it hit me with some hardcore nostalgia.

unty > montie

vocaroo.com/i/s0nzSOuhiC9F
fuck that

Ah

well then

Beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=l_5UCol-r2w

chads leave

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR