Hey Sup Forums I enlisted in the Marine Corp today and just got done with MEPS was wondering if i can pick up smoking...

Hey Sup Forums I enlisted in the Marine Corp today and just got done with MEPS was wondering if i can pick up smoking marijuana again before leaving for basic, do they drug test in between MEPS and leaving basic?

Don't do it bro, you'll get pulled halfway through boot

you WILL be tested when you arrive at basic and again when you arrive at your first duty station

If you even consider smoking again, you are not ready to join

whoa double trips

whoa dude this you?

ye bro whoa

Not sure what the joke is, but not me

whoa double trips again
whoa

I'm in air force and they didn't test me after meps. However I haven't left for basic and are in student flight and they randomly drug test people at drill.

They draw blood. I was in the same boat and was shitting breaks during training. However, I never did get a piss test and the blood draw wasn't tested for narcotics. Nothing happened and I was pretty blazed a week out from leaving for boot.

So they never tested you as a poole?

How many times do we have to tell you, Christopher Poole isn't here anymore

Pussy

Yes. They test at the reception battalion and if you piss hot you can get into a lot of shit.

Expect 2-3 more screens between MEPS and AIT. Smoke now and you're fucked, but you already sound like you don't belong in the military.

That's at reception the question reffered to after meps and before leaving for recieving

>This.

How about you shut your cunt face Ssgt fag face

Yeah bro what a faggot LOL I will never ever give up my precious dank for a pussy ass career. Working graveyard at McDonald's isn't so bad when u are high on fire like me

Reception battalion is where you end up right before basic, retard.

How about you go suck your boyfriend's dick, you weak pussy.

You sound like a civie welfare nigger.

Le cool kid.

I bet big bro

Yeah you get drug tested when you're in basic. Also, commanders at almost every level have the authority to order random urinalysis when they feel like it AND they usually have a certain number of piss tests they have to accomplish within a fiscal year.

Usually, up to ten percent of a unit gets tasked with urinalysis per month.

Smoking dope can get you in big trouble in the military, don't bother with it unless you wanna get the big chicken dinner and live in a trailer park

OP is going to end up like all the other failed faggots who get sent home on a dishonorable.

>Just go work at Walmart like the rest of your family.

Tyrone speaks.

Why risk it? Which is more important, getting a smoke or getting military career? Just stick with drinking until you are clear. Don't be dumbass.