'bout to hit that virgin pussy but have no idea what kind of condoms to buy. Any recomendations?

'bout to hit that virgin pussy but have no idea what kind of condoms to buy. Any recomendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Trojan-94951-Ultra-Ribbed-36ct/dp/B0073RAL3O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not durex

Dude. Seriously?
Buy different sizes and try.

I didn't mean I don't know the sizes and all, I just wanted to be aware of any shit brands (apparently durex) if there are any that people know from experience

What the fuck are condoms. Fuck that

you don't need them, user. she cannot get pregnant if she is a virgin

use the pull-out method instead, much more pleasurable and she will like it more as well

>Really wonder who could be behind this post.

Every trusted brand has to test their products so you'll be fine with durex. At least thats a default thing here in Germany. If you are scared buy the thicker one's.

Durex should be fine.
This guy is a rabbit or doesn't know how to use a condom/didn't buy the correct one.

she's kinda paranoid about it though, so going raw is a nono

if you absolutely must use a condom (which is a good idea anyways) buy trojan. not the cheapest but can't go wrong my man

None. Bust a load all over her tits and face.

get trojan ultra ribbed. girls seem to like it or some shit.

small girls don't, the gf thinks it hurts. she tight af anyways and on birth control so we just raw now that we've been together a while

sounds great but there aren't many places to get those in france :(

None or Skyn

You can try them on in the store...they won't mind

>using a condom on virgin pussy

Just go get a sex change faggot

ITT: The HitchAIDSer Guide to the Galaxy

Any Trojan ribbed

lol what are you 15 bro

LELO Hex are really nice.

Also there are a ton of condom brands and all of them have to meet very strict requirements.

The only thing I would recommend is getting lubricated condoms (99% of the condoms are lubricated) and look for the materials used.

I wouldn't buy latex condoms unless you are sure that you aren't allergic for latex.

No, 15 and a half fuck face, learn some respekt

thanks! that actually reminds me, does anybody recommend lube?

True. Not many people know that for some reason.

what kind of faggot still uses condoms anyway

What are some good brands when she is allergic to latex?

nah, if foreplay is even just average it'll be fine. Even if it isn't, just use spit

Duh-doy she can't get pregnant if its her first time just cum inside her.

Buy ELO HEX, best condoms

Durex Avanti. It's the only condom I use when I see pros. Whatever they are made from transmits heat better than latex so it feels a lot better.

Astroglide works fine.

my girlfriend asks for them even though she has a UID. just more pleasure for her, and i last a few more mintes anyway so a win win for both of us. and the tightness isnt an issue, sometimes its difficult to even put my dick in, we have to stop every once in a while so it can relax and i can put myself back in.

amazon m8
amazon.com/Trojan-94951-Ultra-Ribbed-36ct/dp/B0073RAL3O

Pro tip: buy whatever the fuck condom you want, turn the lights out or down, open it and pretend to put it on but instead just drop it somewhere with easy access later... fuck her... act like you're removing and throwing it to that location and nut on her...

If she grabs for your dick at anytime you might as well kill her because you ain't getting out of this lie very easy