Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeine so he would shut up and sleep?

Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeine so he would shut up and sleep?

I'm babysitting and losing my mind from the screaming.

Yes definitely
Crush one and put it in its food
Enjoy your evening

You probably don't wanna fuck around with that, OP

No.

Benedryl will do the trick more safely, keep the xanax and codeine for yourself.

no

>mfw OP thinks it's ok to give a kid codiene
just slide that little shitter a bar and you'll be golden

Why are you even babysitting, if you cant handle a fucking child???

Where would you like your copy of Prison Bitch monthly sent to?

Do it, and i hope you like prison niggers.

Definitely not

No, but you can give it to me.

Instead of putting the crushed pill on food, you should put it in a shot of whiskey

/thread

This works

are you retarded?

do u really think he is clinically retarded if he is babysitting?

Codeine would be a mistake. It might make him drop for an hour or two but he'll be up and even more tweaked due to the caffeine. Give him a bar

I say go for it op, I think the Xanax would work better than the codeine. Just give him like 1mg in something and see how that calms him down.

If he is still being a fucking shit head try 1 more mg, wait a little while see what happens. Honestly if he's not out after that I wouldn't give him any more, or anything else. Just suffer til the parents arrive.

Alternatively, kill the kid, wait for parents, kill them and post on here.

checked but yeah listen to this faggot he wouldn't be babysitting in the first place if he didn't know how to handle it

this but skip straight to the murder part

I thought you were supposed to give crying babies whiskey, like rub a little on their gums.

no that's for when they're toothing
xanax for pretty much everything else

Step 1. Identify from which orifice sound is coming from.
Step 2. Insert penis in that orifice.
Step 3. Enjoy the silence.

just a shot of scotch should be fine i wouldnt give a baby any pills it might die

Who the fuck hires a male babysitter for a 3 year old?

I mean for fucks sake op the kids not going to die from 1-2 mg of Xanax just do it. It's practically impossible to die on Xanax alone. This give the shit to dogs too, little Timmy is going to go night night and youre going to be able to relax.

You really should kill yourself. The kid,and all of us, will be fine without you.
Bonus: You won't have to deal with the kid and we don't have to deal with you in society.

well i mean, you dont even know him, of course you'll be fine

Let's talk about LD50 for a second champ. Pretty sure a small child's digestive system isn't the same as a dog's. Everything inside them in still developing, and any outside dopamine or serotonin enhancer could fuck up their fragile brain for a very long time.

TLDR - you should do it OP

Nigga, you're going to jail.

probably people that don't live in america and aren't corrupted by the alarmist media propagating child molesters on every corner of every street.

it doesn't happen as often as they would like you to think.

Man the kids going to be fine, benzodiazapines are very safe in controlled doses ON THEIR OWN. Now if you take a benzo with alcohol, or opiates, or a combination of all three you are definitely risking an OD. Most likely falling asleep and stopping breathing, or falling asleep, puking and choking on it.

The kids not gonna grow up mentally retarded because you gave him 1mg of Xanax. He's just gonna go to sleep.

Would I give my 3 year old kid any type of benzo? Hell no, and I wouldn't give it to anyone elses. You took the babysitting job, sometimes toddlers cry deal with it.

If you really don't want to though, and feel as though you will have no guilt about your actions of feeding a 3 year old prescription drugs to knock it out. Go for it.