Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime
youtube.com/watch?v=r2qlw8BY8dw
youtube.com/watch?v=FGn3Pcy9Dwg
cheesespin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No fuck you this is spiderman

We know it's you. kys

PewDiePie you're neat... In a huge fag kind of way.

SPOOOODEEERMOOOON

I still watch Felix, everyone started hating him once he bacame the biggest youtuber. So continue crying about how rich he is and how poor you are.

>inb4 him not deleting his channel

Shame that he's going
I used to watch him back in 2012

Spiduhman is... Petuh Pahkuh?

Watch him not delete his channel because he's too much of a faggot to do so.

What do you mean? Is he quitting YouTube?

Hes going to say

"Youtube is no longer rigging it against me, evident by me getting subs so fast.
Im keeping my channel"

I wouldn't if I was him, I'd keep making fucking loads of money

wow this is absolutely not a shitty and obvious bait to make people talk about him even more.
it doesn't work at all.
especially on Sup Forums.

MAXIMUMSARCASM

Just watched the video he did about deleting.
At the end he says he's going to make a NEW channel, so everyone who actually watches his stuff will just re-sub to the new one.. I thought this cancer was going to be gone forever.. I guess there really is no god.

Yeah, true

I never understood why people even care about what this guy does

To those who are excited that he'd delete his channel: would you get equally excited that a company like Hasbro or Mattel just shut down because their business model is making entertainment and stuff for children? It was never for you to begin with If you're not

god damn it I was really hoping same the user....

I've been aboard the PewDiePie hate train until a month or two ago his new vids aren't too bad, will subscribe to new channel 10/10

1000 subs in 4 minutes. 20k to go. So roughly 80 minutes untill he hits 50m

I even don't know who this is.. pew da poo sounds like something retarded.. (and I am on the Internet since 1995)

I doubt he'll delete his channel. After all, he has 6 years worth of videos on it, there's no way he'll delete all that.
I think he might just abandon it an start a new one.
Or he just stays on his channel. Maybe he's enough of a faggot not to keep his word after all.

What's wwith all the pewdiepie hate?
He was cancereous for most of his career, but recently he's gotten based as hell and does everything ironically. He barely even plays games anymore.

But will it be a new channel on YouTube?
I'd like it if he drew attention to a better video host.

7k to go. It is not that far.

been waiting for this day for years

>~49,995,000

how are there this many people subscribing to him live

it's like 20 a second

There's a lot of people that want him to delete his account.

1000 subs left come on

he uploaded a gaming vid 31 mins ago

youtube.com/watch?v=r2qlw8BY8dw

50,000,000 aye

HE DID IT

we did it lads. its up to 50 004 000 already

Bye bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=FGn3Pcy9Dwg

these retards are trying to host a live stream where they tell people to unsubscribe and get the counter to exactly 50 million

these retards think they can actually exert that much control over the internet

> he actually told people to unsubscribe so "we can get this picture for Felix at 50,000,000"

DELETE YOU CHANNEL PEWDIEPIE!

Goodbye to an untalented little bitch

Good riddance! Fuck knows how this unfunny manchild got that many subscribers.

ITT: jelly 20subscriber trash.
Stay mad. Stay poor. Stay virgin

Bro army reporting in!

He just reached 50 mil

His sub counter is stuck at 49,988,696 mill. YouTube won't let him reach 50 mil cause they'll lose so much ad revenue from his videos

poopy-pie made 15 million usd last year

I'm kinda bummed he's doing this. I'm not some 12 year old "bro" who loves his happy wheels vids, but his content over the last year has been genuinely funny.. It would be shame tho to see him delete his shit and not have some sort of archive channel set up for his fans who wanna see his old stuff. I like going back and seeing his early vids once in a while. Seems silly. But he's doing it to get favored by the current algorithm. New channels that get high sub counts quickly get picked over old stagnant channels

Let's be honest, we all wish we could make as much cash fucking around as this guy does.

Doesn't make him any less of a faggot.

What about socialblade? It says he got it

literally poor man's filthy frank, he copies his mannerisms with his voice completely

Ehhhh. Kinda. I think he's different enough and doesn't talk about/do the
same shit whatsoever. When he had the beard and was wearing those crappy old shades, he clearly was copying frank, but that wasn't the limit of his content

>brings up his income
>calls a YouTuber by his first name

You gonna suck his dick next or what? Kek

stop making this is a big deal. he'll obviously just delete the main channel and keep on doing the same videos in another one. The whole biggest channel on youtube thing annoys him I guess

What site is that?

He's just making a new channel. The cancer is there, he just wants a reset to dump all the inactive subscribers. Guarantee he'll have 10 million in a day and get a world record for fastest growing channel.

Pewdiepie makes good content. i assume you are too stuborn and insecure about yourself to see that.

Its all for that dolla dolla bill.

Here is my take on how he got his popularity. Blame it on amnesia the dark descent.

cheesespin.net

actually I do not care

is he finally giving up and getting a real job?

nigga doesn't have to work a day in his life and has a pretty cure gf

He just Tweeted "will delete tomorrow 5pm gmt".
He just wants the money from today's video!

He made a channel as a joke called jack septiceye2. Hes going to delete that and he'll be getting a shitstorm of flags and dislikes

no wonder he looks faggy, which explains his tranny gf

his gaming content took a fucking nosedive but his recent vids on how youtube is boiling down to a LE VIRAL shitpool are actually on point.

he's not retarded enough to delete his job