Witness

Third is falling

Third plane?

Third ones going down

I wanna see towers falling.

Let's do it. Third plane going down

EVERYBODY YELL ALLAHU AKBAR FOR THE PLANE TO SHOW UP

you retards the jews did 9/11

I̸̜̪̞̩͔͔͚̫̒ͬͦ̆̂͞T̖̠̞̝͇̟̰͕͆̋ͮ̓͐͗ͮ̀͢ͅ ͍̙͕̣̻̼̭̻̉͋͂̑ͣ̚W͈̙̫͉̖̯̎͋̌ͯ̇Ȧ̷̱ͤ̿͂̅ͧ̀S̛̲̣̪͔̱ͮ̆̿͌̉̌ͫ ̰͔̹̟̖̬͈̘̒͡T̢͙̱̭ͭͮ̽̏͞H̤͕͙̣͕̦̣̆̅E̶̴̺̘̦̹͖͂̔̑̉̂̓̅ ̴̻̩̃ͯ̓͂̊̅̐̇͘R̸͚͔͖̣̹̂ͮ̎̌̐͐̕Ư͖̼̭̫̩͈̱͙̿̃͛ͭ̈́̽S̖͙̪̹̩̰̭̟͕̽̈͗̔́Ṣ͔̝͌͐́͊ͩ͜I̴̧̜̜̟̦̳͎͆̽͡A͇͔̘̙͇ͣͪ͋̎ͅN̷̛̦̮̟̪̙̗̼͕̆ͭ͊͐͛͆̒̎ͅS̴͔͚͓̼̉

I̸̜̪̞̩͔͔͚̫̒ͬͦ̆̂͞T̖̠̞̝͇̟̰͕͆̋ͮ̓͐͗ͮ̀͢ͅ ͍̙͕̣̻̼̭̻̉͋͂̑ͣ̚W͈̙̫͉̖̯̎͋̌ͯ̇Ȧ̷̱ͤ̿͂̅ͧ̀S̛̲̣̪͔̱ͮ̆̿͌̉̌ͫ ̰͔̹̟̖̬͈̘̒͡T̢͙̱̭ͭͮ̽̏͞H̤͕͙̣͕̦̣̆̅E̶̴̺̘̦̹͖͂̔̑̉̂̓̅ ̴̻̩̃ͯ̓͂̊̅̐̇͘R̸͚͔͖̣̹̂ͮ̎̌̐͐̕Ư͖̼̭̫̩͈̱͙̿̃͛ͭ̈́̽S̖͙̪̹̩̰̭̟͕̽̈͗̔́Ṣ͔̝͌͐́͊ͩ͜I̴̧̜̜̟̦̳͎͆̽͡A͇͔̘̙͇ͣͪ͋̎ͅN̷̛̦̮̟̪̙̗̼͕̆ͭ͊͐͛͆̒̎ͅS̴͔͚͓̼̉

I̸̜̪̞̩͔͔͚̫̒ͬͦ̆̂͞T̖̠̞̝͇̟̰͕͆̋ͮ̓͐͗ͮ̀͢ͅ ͍̙͕̣̻̼̭̻̉͋͂̑ͣ̚W͈̙̫͉̖̯̎͋̌ͯ̇Ȧ̷̱ͤ̿͂̅ͧ̀S̛̲̣̪͔̱ͮ̆̿͌̉̌ͫ ̰͔̹̟̖̬͈̘̒͡T̢͙̱̭ͭͮ̽̏͞H̤͕͙̣͕̦̣̆̅E̶̴̺̘̦̹͖͂̔̑̉̂̓̅ ̴̻̩̃ͯ̓͂̊̅̐̇͘
I̸̜̪̞̩͔͔͚̫̒ͬͦ̆̂͞T̖̠̞̝͇̟̰͕͆̋ͮ̓͐͗ͮ̀͢ͅ ͍̙͕̣̻̼̭̻̉͋͂̑ͣ̚W͈̙̫͉̖̯̎͋̌ͯ̇Ȧ̷̱ͤ̿͂̅ͧ̀S̛̲̣̪͔̱ͮ̆̿͌̉̌ͫ ̰͔̹̟̖̬͈̘̒͡T̢͙̱̭ͭͮ̽̏͞H̤͕͙̣͕̦̣̆̅E̶̴̺̘̦̹͖͂̔̑̉̂̓̅ ̴̻̩̃ͯ̓͂̊̅̐̇͘R̸͚͔͖̣̹̂ͮ̎̌̐͐̕Ư͖̼̭̫̩͈̱͙̿̃͛ͭ̈́̽S̖͙̪̹̩̰̭̟͕̽̈͗̔́Ṣ͔̝͌͐́͊ͩ͜I̴̧̜̜̟̦̳͎͆̽͡A͇͔̘̙͇ͣͪ͋̎ͅN̆ͭ͊͐͛͆̒s

Allahu akbar where is that 5 sided shape oh there it is

Stupid fags. Everyone knows 9/11 never happend. The government made it up and covers the towers with mirrors until today.

hi guys

Fuck that memorial thing they have

Rerollin