Sup Forums how many times have you tried to commit suicide?

Sup Forums how many times have you tried to commit suicide?
>2

Less than once

Less than 0.5 times.

congrats

so you where planing it

This is now a plane thread

I'm not a pussy, if I'm gonna kill myself, I ain't fucking trying. Do it faggot.

than how the fuck would you do it?

suicide by plane good way to go

how?

muh dick

Slit wrists then a gun shot to the head to be 100% sure.

knife through chest. couldnt do it all the way

b8 af how can you try twice and not get it right

i will swallow a shit load of pills, slit my wrist, and open my LPG gas bottle and lock my self in the work shop

Be creative and thoughtful. Drink a shit ton of perfume mixed with bleach. That way, when the coroner has to fucking do an autopsy, you smell nice.

seconded

Good to hear, now go do it. You're all talk thus far.

>not succeeding at the first time
you're biggest pussy ever

1 time

Took shit ton of pills and OD but someone found me and my eyes were rolled back and they called an ambulance. They fixed me up then put me in a mental hospital.

2 times excluding the 2 games of russian roulette with a .38 special this year

Does the term "an hero " have any relevance here Sup Forums goers? I forget

I will shot you down

>1

Shut up faggot

Did you try to keep pulling the trigger? You seem like you're to weak to hold a gun.

Lol nah, its a game at this point, I get hammered when I feel like I dont know if I should keep going, and then I load one, spin it and see if I meet god.

Countless times. I can't make my pussy ass self pull the trigger.

Try it with a shotgun next time.

I should try this with my .357

Edgy much

Make sure you fully load it. One round is for pussies.

I actually have, single shot 12 Guage. Motherfucker jammed when I pulled its trigger

Divineintervention.jpeg

When it's fully loaded I AM a pussy. Maybe with only one I'll actually die.

Honestly if you do, keep it to yourself, and if you pull it and god isn't waiting, set it down and have a good day.

>2
Tried hanging myself when I was 12, but the rope was too short and I was found within seconds.
Once I took a shitload of pills and downed a bottle of whisky, although I was not planning on dying, just a bout of self-destruction. I didn't care if I was going to survive it or not. Woke up the next day, alive but soaked in vomit.

Oh wait, I also waited for 2 hours for a train to run me over just a year ago. I then realized there are no trains going through the end of the line hick town at 3am.

>The human body is incredibly fragile
>Failing to kill yourself

You faggots just want the attention not to actually die. Pathetic.

This user gets it!

I'm an atheist (tips fedora) so I might have a totally different mindset toward this but I can see your approach.

Most people won't ever tell anyone that they've tried. I doubt there's any attention seeking at that point. We're pussies, or in some rare cases just fucking retarded, that's for sure though.

Thats what I thought. I'm not much of a believer but nothing scares you more in life when something you finally took all the courage you had to do and all you hear is a click. It messed with me for a couple of years wether or not I was a Astral nomad or not.

I don't think the human body is as fragile as you think it is, man. I mean this is kind of subjective but I think humans are remarkably resilient, all things considered.

4: Once talked down by a good friend who randomly called while I had a .38 special to my head, bless her. Sweet thing.
Swallowed 16 (failed) then later 24+ Melatonin, didn't work. Melatonin is weak shit.
Once again tried to blast my head off, physically couldn't do it. Pussy me.

Other than that, it's on my mind every day. I don't want to be Emo, or attention from it, but medication isn't working, and I just want it to stop. It's been plaguing me for almost a decade now, since 9th grade-ish. I'm tired and I need help.

Obviously all the ones who succeeded aren't here to brag about it.

Samefag here, as for the first, I never told her. She just said exactly what I needed to hear. I've never told anyone, for that matter. And I've been carrying that for so long.

I'm 35 and it hasn't gotten better.

When I was 10 I ran and jumped into my bedroom window hoping to fall to the ground and die. It was double glazing and I didn't even crack it, I just bounced off it and fell to the floor. That's the only time I ever tried to kill myself.

Sounds like my life. Find something that you can progress in by being reckless. Either you get good, and find some enjoyment out of it, or you die trying. Win - win.
>skateboarding is my drug of choice
>want to pick up skydiving
>any extreme sport is a good bet

Failed at suicide twice and posting about it on Sup Forums.
Someone wants attention.

Kek did anyone know you did this? For your sake I hope not.

Once. I was far too wasted to know how serious I was, though.

I got you, user. I hope it does, at least for you.

My mom heard a bang and asked wtf was going on but that's about it.

More memes like this?

I suppose I'm on the right track, then, with skiing. Thanks, user.

What does attention from anons on Sup Forums mean?
Many wouldn't ever tell anyone that could actually give them attention. Your attention seeking meme is getting old. Most people need to practice a couple of times, especially women. This is to get over the survival instinct.

The problem with skiing is that it's, for most of us, seasonal.

Not him, but I hope this is what you mean.