WATCH THIS BITCH DELETE HIS CHANNEL! WATCH PARTY THIS BITCH! 20,000 SUBSCRIBERS AWAY! PARTY IN HERE!

WATCH THIS BITCH DELETE HIS CHANNEL! WATCH PARTY THIS BITCH! 20,000 SUBSCRIBERS AWAY! PARTY IN HERE! youtube.com/watch?v=IAoedm_cylY

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-delete-youtube-channel-subscribers-disappear-a7455261.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8PBNSOMgdj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAMP

WTF is going on here then?

watch party

this chat lol

inb4 1 million viewbots get removed

What are we watching?

Why da fuq Pewdiepie have Zuckerberg as his pic?

Jesus fucking christ he gets like 10 subs every 2 seconds

im sure he'll do it guys

i hope

Less than 1000 now

DELET THIS

Bump!!!!

Awwww shieeet

WE HAVE 50 MILLLLLL

Its happened 50,000,000 people watch his shit, and now nothings going to hppen

Maybe jewberg is making his own streaming video service

He probably won't do it, but it's not like we'll lose anything if he does.

He said that he will indeed delete his channel but he will create something else instead.
So, you are a part of his plan.

"Nevertheless, PewDiePie did not say he would actually quit YouTube - just that he would delete his current account and start again with a totally new channel altogether."

independent.co.uk/news/people/pewdiepie-delete-youtube-channel-subscribers-disappear-a7455261.html

i hopoe he pulls through

He won't look when he makes a video saying you made him even richer and you're all faggots for believing him

WTF is this video?

It's at 50 mil. NOW WHAT FAGGOTS? YOU ARE ALL RETARDS

Check his twitter you fucking retard

Why were there so many stormfags there?

potato
youtube.com/watch?v=8PBNSOMgdj8

That won't last as people move to the next fad. Tbh, I'm sick of seeing that cocksucker's face plastered all over Youtube and other sites. Who the fuck cares about gamers? Video games are for kids or the mentally retarded.