Be honest. What would you do if you were standing right in front of him right this vary moment?

Be honest. What would you do if you were standing right in front of him right this vary moment?

Congratulate him (and perhaps take a photo with him).

Shake his hand and tell him I appreciate what he's doing. The man's a god-damned hero taking a ton of abuse from fake news sources and under constant threat of death for trying to save this country.

Just stand next to him and laugh at every butthurt faggot that spergs out on him.

same

/bread

Grab him by the boipussi

looks at trump Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

tell him to raise funding for CRISPR and nasa and stop the government from blowing more than half our money on military

>blowing more than half our money on military

The military isn't even out biggest expenditure. In 2015 we spent around 800,000 billion dollars on our national defense. We however also spent 1.2 Trillion dollars on pensions, and then another 1.5 Trillion on Healthcare.

a lot of the pensions are for millitary personel

our military is over 10 times larger than any other country
and Russia and China have been dropping their militaryfunding 5% every year for the past 10 years

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million people. Compare that to the 1.4 million people currently in active duty military. Not that big of a gap.

And that's only taking in account law enforcement, there are vast number of other government jobs that attribute to the costs of pensions.

>our military is over 10 times larger than any other country

That's because we provide military assets to a lot of countries all over the planet. I agree we probably shouldn't be spending so much money putting bases in countries that can obviously afford their own god damn military, but you don't understand how many toes we'd be stepping on by reducing our military budget.

Ask him if he can help me find a job.

Turn around, bend slightly and blow out the most bestest fart in the universe

Suck his dick and rim his boipucci

Spit.

Only 17 percent of active duty military retire to receive a pension so I doubt the majority of the pension fund is going to military personal

Is it true that the remains of five children were found in the basement of Trump Towers? #trumptowersgate

WHY HASN'T TRUMP DENIED THIS?

I would bow to my king, and then possibly see if i can get a picture with him.

No

ask him to hire me by making a joke about how we can MAGA

i want to get into the space program and he can probably put me in

"H- hi hello"

I wouldn't be able to stop looking at his hands.
Fuck all the other bullshit. That shit weirds me out

Checked

I'd tell him to go fuck himself. I honestly fantasize it, and it would be totally worth it to be questioned by the secret service.

The funny thing is that I know it would get to him. I guarantee he'd tweet about it kek

My dream scenario is that for the next 4 years people keep blowing their brains out in front of him. I want him constantly covered in blood splatter every day, and when he closes his eyes at night he only ever sees the faces of those who would rather die than live one more second in his America. I want him to be catatonic with PTSD by 2020.

Cucked faggot fucking kek grow up you little bitch

Suck his dick

pls actually do it (not necessarily in front of him).

i would have to salute or my commander would make sure i never existed

shoot him

I would thank him for giving America a huge massive cock instead of a pussy.

I'd smile for the first time in my life and get down on one knee and start undoing his pants

then I'd grab his hips, plop his huge cock out and start licking it

I'd gradually work my way to his ballsack and then stat sucking his dick like crazy

>no homo tho