"Fuck you, I liked it" movies

>"Fuck you, I liked it" movies

It's really quotable and it's one of those movies that I didn't care that much for when I saw it in theaters but found enjoyment in it when it started playing on cable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0neL7axqVLs&list=PLvgNE_4gST-ep6s72hag2nfzU1dSeK2ts
youtube.com/watch?v=yIVbuqsjgvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fuck you, I liked it thread
>aka I have bad taste and don't care thread

>this post
>aka I have autism and don't care post

>I get my opinions from Sup Forums and rotten tomatoes

This

I thought it channeled the spirit of the Roger Moore era in the same way Skyfall channeled the spirit of the early Connery era, with good cinematography and practical stunts. It was just hampered by an admittedly crappy finale.

What sort of JT wouldnt like this movie?

>It's a guilty pleasure thread

You jive turkey.

I have only watched Daniel Craig bond movies so idk what you mean

I thought it was a pretty solid entry in the franchise. Not amongst the best but not amongst the worst either. I did appreciate that it is the most 'Bond-ish' of the Craig era.

The movie was okay until the big reveal. And then it fucking hit me. This is one of the greatest anti-war film I've ever seen. Just kino at its finest.

The entire fast and furious saga.
Yes saga

Nah, no...He called you a cocksucker.

>implying 2 Fast 2 Furious isn't the true answer for this sort of thread

I'm a sucker for buddy movies.

one of the dumber premises I've ever seen, but this Nick Thune guy carries it, never heard of him before this

Greatest soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=0neL7axqVLs&list=PLvgNE_4gST-ep6s72hag2nfzU1dSeK2ts

Is his penis a manlet?

he's a womanizer and after he ruins yet another relationship he wishes he didn't have a penis and so his penis detaches itself and becomes a character in the movie

The brother who always wanted to watch his sister have sex was hilarious.
My favorite quote was when Harrelson is giving the pep talk and says, "I never wanted anything more in my whole fucked up life."

To make it funnier, if I remember right it wasn't so much as wanting to see her have sex. It was him wanting to see her have sex with Woody Harrelson's character.

I enjoyed Ghost Rider more than any of the MCU movies.

I thought it was his wife? He was literally you people's favorite word.

Does somebody have the picture of him showcasing this book on Oprah.

Tokyo Drift is the most patrician Fast & Furious movie

I fucking love this movie and recommended it in the asian superhero movie thread

Once you took it for what it was, the action was fun, the characters (while not the best actors) were memorable and had some genuinely great lines, and this new form of filming opens the door for a lot of new possibilities

>this new form of filming opens the door for a lot of new possibilities
Since it bombed at the box office: not really.

My favorite comedy scene of all time happens to be in this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIVbuqsjgvw

I was genuinely surprised when I checked the reviews this movie got when I checked a few months ago. I grew up with this, my Dad and I watched it all the time together

It bombed? I thought it did well.

>woo he went down lykuh sacka potatoes
Only baby voice Sandler movie that made me laugh

OLD SCHOOL (todd philips)

Wow, I think it did ok actually. It only had a budget of $2 million and actually made like $13 million.

Impressive, but I doubt it's enough to spark a sequel or imitators.