bit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how's everyone doing this fine day

Not great. But I haven't even been good in months. So thanks for asking

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

that's not a person that's a dog

Same as always.

fuck me this hits close
believe it will work out and it will, user. one way or another.

Don't you fucking die on me, thread

im doing pretty good, i think. everything is just sorta fading into one big grayish mass. days, weeks, months, years, birthdays, holidays, it all just runs together. im ok with it tho. im pretty happy. that is, im not sad, so i must be happy.

i think of her all the time, i wonder if she thinks of me too anymore

Bumping this thread

sorry to say man, but she probably doesnt. other people are a hassle like that

Does anyone have the one with the cat who feels sad because he is so different from everyone else in the house?

i think of her all the time, i wonder if she ever has thought of me before

i have amnesia

I have a concussion and finals tomorrow, I'm here if you want to talk

i wish i had amnesia i wish i could forget everyone and everything

i dont even know what to talk about, just wanted to try and come to terms with it by putting it out there

ive been spending a lot of my time saying sorry lately

sorry

you seem nice. maybe in another life we can be friends or something

bye

i can see the percieved appeal

but losing your identity is as bad as cancer.
its literally living death

i dont think youd like it

youll be sad without knowing why
angry at something that doesnt exist

my relationship just endend and i now know that that shit can really make you lose all hope

BUT, this nigga was together for like 1 year maximum and then she cheated on him

instead of using his brain and say fuck this shit I'm done he literally carried her out of the room and stayed like some knight and was with her for another 2 years

i can tip my fedora all night but really most men act like slaves when it comes to women, please have self respect and don't kill yourself because some female cheated on you and you decided to stay with her, you are worth more than that

not the guy who you replied to but aren't memories linked to emotions, as in the emotions would also be deleted ?

Hey, that divorce is almost final. That half black baby is at about 6 months, I been married about a year, and let's not forget court on the fourteenth for that bogus molestation charge. Life is going pretty swimmingly, I don't know why I feel the grave looks appealing in ways it never jas before.

thanks user

I hope so brother. But that picture is scary, mainly because its probably accurate.

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

are you the guy with amnesia?

when I think of it it must be the worst meme of it all

Im not going to remind you (no pun intended) of why it's so cruel but how do you deal with it?

do you friends make you record why you like eachother and show it to you so you can move on ?

I'm sorry too

>tfw I haven't had a feel or a "her" for years now because I don't talk to girls outside of my job

this, i´ve read that story multiple times and always wondered why the fuck are you going to kill yourself over ``buuhuu my GF cheated on me ´´

Some people truly do believe that one person is the only one for them. It's the pure betrayal that gets to them I think

Your life means nothing in the end, OP

still doesn´t make it any less dumb you were giving the benefits of life and you just waist it over a broken heart

that's very nice actually

Idk maybe done people think that's the only reason for life. It's still stupid but I can understand why people would

Not OP but you´re life can have meaning if you do something with it instead of just moping around ,for example : try to kill a whole race because you felt like it and your name will be recorded in the history books :^)

Trying to get to the end

You again

Thats probably because they are thinking with the emotional part of their brain that makes them believe that love is something that last for ever and not just a chemical reaction that makes you wanna bone

dude i've had this for the first 21 years of my life, trust me just value your friends and be ok with yourself, a girl can literally get in your life the next day and it can be very nice but it might end someday it's the friendships that
will still be there afterwards

at least that's what works for me

This. Fap amd you feel beter for a min.

feeling jealous of those dubs but everything else is just fine :)

What if a friend is fucking the girl you have been dating for 3 months.

At a disco kinda deal w/ friends today
>grow a pair and ask out qt
>"oh user, come here"
>hug
>come dance with us
>awkward disappointment dance

Hows everyone else?

You are very lucky to found true friendship so treasure it

what ?

I want to say this is fake to spare my own feelings

man that just fucking sucks

all i can say is fuck that friend and fuck that girl

maybe you have other friends and just stick with people that care about you because they clearly didn't

user it was to make OP feel, you idiotic faggot

What the hell man i was giving free (You)s but you fucking curse at me ?
>no bueno

Yeah. and the thing is they dont know that i know.

requesting greentexts with happy endings

In real life. Happy endings dont exist.

Fuck

not a fact. what you mean is, you can't count on others as much as you'd like to. people are fickle, but that doesn't mean there are no happy endings.

nice dubs also

Got me good.

they do exist: grab a gun and end it all

3edgy5me

well i'll be dimmadamned

Here we go

wtf? is the father abusing his child ? And does the mother know? Because it looks like she´s seen some shit

So i have to make my own happy endings?

I´m not trying to be edgy,user is clearly living an shit life and sadly the only way out is killing yourself

my baby kitten just had a seizure and died,
she was 12 in human years.
she kept trying to get back up but her legs wouldn't work.
she wasn't really a kitten but i called her that because i never wanted her to get old.

I cling to hope that my life can be useful someday. I donate blood and try to help anyone in need. It makes me feel better and it's getting better. Slowly but surely. Sometimes if you can't find happiness on your own, try help someone else find thier, could help you feel better.

I'm sorry user

well. pretty much.

life is what you make it user. cliché as fuck, but true. stew and complain all you like, but no one's going to change your shit life into one worth living for you. You don't need anyone else, you're complete on your own. Find someone to complement you by all means, but realize that it's you against the world.

I know what you mean. I try to help people all the time. Just little things like helpen and old woman carry her bag to her car. Makes me feel needed.

Are you a shrink? You sound like a shrink. I mean this in a good way.

god fucking dammit

bump for feels

No, there are plenty of Asian masseuses who will do it for the right amount of cash.

why, you willing to pay?

nah, I just know very well that when you're in a bad spot you want advice you can use, not pandering bullshit. Even if you don't use the advice, just hearing it can sometimes give a bit of perspective. that's got to be a good thing.

I want to cry

Same bro. I haven't even been sad lately. Atleast on the outside.

From a feels thread a while back. Quoted from what i said by another user

I like this girl that I see every, day and shes a solid 10. We talk and hangout a lot but I just cant put everything on the line and tell her how I feel.. We're both dropping hints at liking one another but I cant build up the courage to tell her that for the year that I've known her she has always just been so damn amazing a stunning in every way.