twitter.com/AnonBabble

with a meth lab

Open my Window and smeer soap over my floors and sink

Classic deodorant works good aswell
Or vaping aswell, good after smoke in my opinion too

by leaving dead fish laying around

I live in Cali

Oh shit nice idea

>How do you guys mask the smell of weed?

Indian food and laxatives

I let my cat piss everywhere, in part because it covers up the smell and in part because i'm a lazy fucking stoner.

I don't. I call the cops and report the persons doing it.

why not just cut out the middle man and shoot the degenerate stoner bums yourself?

lots and lots of fried chicken

by cooking bacon

As he cracks open another papst blue ribbon and farts on his bible.

This is a Christian board you druggie stupid idiot!

what if they use weed as medicine? can jesus be medicine instead?

no

paper towel roll filled with dryer sheets

no

Smoking outside

Just smoke outside somewhere. No smell to hide.

Wait til it's windy. No one will be able to tell the exact location.

melt some plastic items on your stove element.

This is it.

I would add that you smoke out of a bowl and when you are done store the bowl in Tupper wear.

Back in highschool my friend would take an empty paper towel roll, stuff it with downy sheets and he would blow his smoke into that. And it actually worked

burn hair with lighter.

no

Live in Seattle like posted picture implied, because everywhere smells like weed and it won't matter.

Stick earplugs in my nose. Problem solved.

blow it into your butthole and then fart it out. like a natural air filter.

This was my go to for years!

Personally, I use incense candles.They mask the smell and make your room/house smell nice too.

You can't. Someone who doesn't smoke on a regular basis will always notice.

Shot the people that smell it. Will smell like gunpowder now especially indoors.

You can't. Even if you smoke it outside your fingers, face, hair and breath still reek.

weak bait is weak

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

it doesnt last that fucking long. it isnt the same as cigarette smoke.

ok so in highschool. my m8s and i did this.

you need; a glass jar, piece of cloth, one hit pipe, methol gum(if needed).
so we used to wet the cloth, slightly damp not wet. we used to pack the pipe. hit the hole head and hold in your lungs as long as possible. then when you need to breath, breath into the cloth. place. pipe and cloth in jar. pop a gum and pass on to next in line. We used to do this on the school bus and never got caught.

proud of yourself?

That's the way to do it

Fuck yeah i am

Try using air freshner, buy some essential oils too use them at the same time then blow the smoke out a window. boom. if you get caught after this your just a dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=x92XvCzdC1Y
drink weed ery dae

If u talkin about weed in your garden , plant some tomatoes too

O.K. I smoked for 20 years. After I stopped smoking, i hung around with people who still smoked and it was totally apparent. The reek stays. But just keep telling yourself, 'no one can tell I'm high' and maybe it will be true.

it depends, if you smoke in a hotbox all day long and let the smoke linger, sure.

You gotta exhale through a toilet paper tube stuffed with dryer sheets

Smoke only outdoors behind the wood pile. Dump your lawn leaves there. Occasionally light a few leaves.

Every kind of smoke will and does linger. Campfire. incense, BBQ, cooking food. Selective perception is why you don't register it. Other people do.

>More weed.

some smoke is worse than others. they arent all equal. also I can smell it on myself, which is why I often change clothes if I have to go out. it smell doesnt saturate the same as other smoke, esp since I only take like one or two hits a day or so. i'm not a chronic smoker like most ppl here.

Burn a tire. 18 wheeler one works the best.

Not yet. heathen