pt 2

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't take me alive.

Great thread so far. Would read again

Bump

ikr! should publish it as a scratch-n-sniff pop-up book

I don't know what happened, or what ever.

But the girl who I've been into for months agreed to go out with me over break. She said "We can always give it a shot!"

This is after she claimed that she was busy twice before when I tried.

Maybe she was actually busy? Maybe she was too nervous? Who knows. But I am getting a shot with her.

And I wanna do something nice with her for this

rape her in a dark alley. chicks love alley rape.

I'm a closet furry
fucking in Narnia closet furry

I'm currently in the process of ruining my life.

Married
Bi-curious

Had a couple experiences when I was younger. Neither of us finished.

I guess my secret is that I'm bicurious and want to suck on a huge dick. But I don't want AIDS so I probably won't and will just remain frustrated forever.

I hate niggers. but my nigger friends don't know that. tee hee xd

posted this in last thread.

roofied my wife one time in the club so guys could mess around with her.

also fucked her cousin a few times, once while we were over for dinner and she was downstairs.

i'd do both again if given the opportunity.

My gf's grandson is actually my son.

when i was younger, i'd go into my sister's room while she was sleeping and rub my dick on her face and in her lips

so your grandfather sired a child with you? was it consensual?

Right there with you b/ro

the lie has been killing me from within

Where's the user that fucked his sister last night!? MOAR FEET!!!!

Dude, give it a rest. You've gotten your advice a hundred times a day every day. Just go live your life. Do it. Do her if you can.

Spare us this daily/hourly horseshit.

Dubs speak the uniquivocal truth

Sucked my friends cock when I was 13 and let me cousin rim my ass at 16

Dubs. Speak truth now

nice dubs

shiiet

probably break up.
you're rebound

Last night I sucked my friends dick and he sucked mine. And we've known eachother for 16 years and never did anything before.

When i was twelve.jpg my cousin would come over and basically make me finger her - she was nine.jpg and she would jerk me off all i wanted. It was hot.

When I was 12 my uncle remarried to a woman from Argentina. She had a 13 yr old daughter that was now my new cousin. Nothing to awkward for a few months getting to know her. But one day we are at her house alone watching a movie. I forget which movie but it had a fairly in depth sex scene. I had only just discovered masturbating. While watching the movie she turns to me and asks something in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish and I remind her of that. She then points at my crotch and asks if it's pointy. I get what she means cuz I did have a boner but I was embarrassed so I didn't answer. I must have turned red or had a face cuz she laughed. She then asked me if i can "shoot stuff" yet. Again I understand her but in very embarrassed and uncomfortable so I pretend not to understand what she means and say no. She asks if I've ever tried to make it shoot. Again I say no. She asks if I want her to show me how. My brain vaporized and I couldn't think I just nodded my head. She came over to the couch with me and unzipped my pants. My dick was hard already and poking thru the hole in my boxers. She said very pretty in Spanish and started to stroke my dick. I had never felt another person touch me before and it was glorious. My whole cock tingled and felt great. She told me to tell her when I felt it gonna shoot. I held off as long as I could cuz I didn't want it to stop but after a few I could feel myself about to cum so I told her. She popped my cockhead in her mouth and held it there while wiggling her tongue. That was the hardest I had ever come. She gulped down my cum and said congrats in Spanish. I asked what for she said now I can shoot whenever I want I just have to do what she did. I ask if she'll keep doing it with me. Long story short. We are both married with families of our own...but I still fuck my Argentinian cousin to this day.

Pics or it didn't happen...fuckin trips!

gfs grandson

Teenage fondled my cousin many years ago (old old flag here). Like 40. She kinda fondled back and kinda wasn't into it. She was 2 years older than me and was always the one teaching us 'older' stuff. Never went beyond some groping then stopped when she wasn't into it.

So.... now she's going to die of an incurable disease soon (no, not aids). Going to visit her in a couple of weeks. Wutdo?

Try to get her alone and fuck her? Because wouldn't you want one last fuck even if it was your cousin?

I am slowly but surely becoming more socially retarded and isolated from people and will probably not be able to function for much longer

Assfucked a mates gf and made her suck off me afterwards, she'd shat on my dick too.. Still not sure if her bf knows yet

so not actually your son, the last time i checked, a gf's child isn't also the bf's.

I used to do the same shit with my friends when we were younger. I'm the only one that still does anything. When I get bored with my wife, I go an 69 with my co-worker. His cock was made for my mouth

you just have to wait and see if society will fail to function 1st, you never know

Eh, I mostly just posted it again as I was mid conversation with one from the earlier thread.

At this point I settled on what I plan on doing. I'll contact her after finals in a week and a half, and set something up then.

Eh, hasn't had a BF yet, so doubtful

Ever heard of a condom, faggot? Or aids tests before? Or failing all that, aids drugs that keep you alive forever anyway?

Just do it faggot. Suck dick.

Drink some bleach then choke yourself on a black cock.

Can I suck you dick user? Your Alpha af response made my mouth water

Pretty sure I'm setting myself up to be crushed again by my literal dream girl.

Some girls are really into this and might be eager to let guys do stuff while they're asleep.

Posted this reply at the very end of last thread:

That's kinda horrible, but I'm twisted so I'm also turned on.
There's a chance she'd be into it. Might be worth bringing it up casually.

Someday I want to take sleeping pills so my boyfriend can share me while I'm passed out, but I want to see videos of it cause it really turns me on.
I also want to see videos of just him. He has permission to do almost anything

my first sexual encounter was with a dude

we were both 11 and didnt know of any social stigma or even what sex was, just that having someone play with your penis feels good

he came over to play (innocently, at the time) after one of our baseball games. it was like 10 years ago, so i don't remember what led to it, but the end result was that we were both totally nude and diamond

we did hand stuff for awhile, i'm pretty sure we sucked each others dicks awhile, then he told me to lay down on my back with my legs spread. we ddint use lube or spit or anything, so there was no anal penetration

we played on the same baseball team through middle school, went to the same college prep school together, then ended up at the same university

idk if he even remembers, but we've never talked about it. i'm straight and havent done anything remotely homo since, but i the hardest i cum on my own is always to MMF bi-threesomes

You aren't mid-anything school boy. You have beat this to fucking death.

Drop it.

You're damn near the near 'my moms friend fingered me in the back of her car'

like i said, i almost think it being consensual would take away from some of the magic of doing it. i've offered to let her hot wife or to try swinging or having threesomes, all of which she's turned down. which is why i used alcohol and drugs.

i'd love it if she wanted to do any of those things or even if she wanted to be drugged again and me film. she's a prude though, so i doubt that would happen.

or he's banging his baby mamas mama?

I started fucking my neighbor's dog for the last 4 years, started when I was 14. I would walk him when I got home from school, and took him to this old shack in the woods.

I found nudes on Sup Forums of a girl i've known since we were 6. She's like a 9/10

She goes to Navy and is commissioned, so I could probably ruin her life if I wanted to.

Yes, I will fuck your mouth hard and deep until I cum straight down your throat.

That's more than just a promise.

Awesome story based user. I actually believe it

Took my step sisters virginity when my step mother passed away, I'd rather not say her age. Been fucking her ever since.

Fucked up part is that my dad has also recently started using her.

Mmmmm yes massage my tonsils with your power man meat. Let me gargle your balls. Show me how much of a fem cuckboi I am.

Girl or faggot?

>who am I kidding? There are no girls on the internet.

I guess maybe it does take away the magic, but I really enjoy the videos I get to watch, and I look forward to more.

Damn, now I'm gonna have to go hop in bed soon to take care of this feeling.

100% serious

Gf's grandson, meaning her child's child. Dude banged his gf's daughter?

I'm 20 but I've been suicidal since I was 10. Haven't told anyone, friends or family. Sometimes the stress from it gives me panic attacks and every once in a while I'll get random seizures, no clue why. My bipolar depression doesn't help either, my gf knows about the depression and is always asking me what's wrong. She doesn't know about the rest of it and I love her but I've never told anyone any of this before (in person). I think I'm hurting her by not telling her but I'm afraid the weight of it will make her see me differently, how do I tell her without her wanting to send me to a psychiatrist?

maybe i'll kill myself
not for attention tho
if i do it, i'll probably go to the toilet of the local train station and use the helium methode
so no one will have anything negative from my existence or non existence
i think daily about it and one of the few reasons i didn't do it yet is bc i feel like i don't deserve it
i mean, there are people with much bigger problems who deserved that freedom, but, i din't feel worthy enough
maybe one day i won' care about anymore
we'll see

Grow up. Why should you do that. Enjoy pics. Maybe ask her for sex. Life is good

Last year, I lost my virginity to my older sister when she came home drunk and blacked out. Bent her over the edge of her bed and lifted her dress. Made sure not to cum in her though, shot on her ass and wiped it up wither panties.

Post them pussy

i said *if* I wanted. She's nice, I wouldnt do that.

but i'll post em though

omg is that angelica?

nah, jessica

Wasn't she in Rugrats?

Moar...keep em coming

She's all over google image...

stop making up stories

I have a small dick, that I was in cringe worthy denial about for years

Now that I know this, I haven't enjoyed sex. Can never keep it up, and the last woman I liked ghosted me because I talked up what I wanted to do, to show up in the bedroom with a small, non functioning tool. I try to be a generous lover and make women cum with my fingers and mouth, but they always go back to wanting the dick.

It has me severely depressed, I wanted kids and a wife someday. But now it seems like the best I can hope for is accidentally getting a woman pregnant and have my parents be able to see the kid whenever our visitation rights are

I'm trying to work out to get my self esteem up, eat right and stop smoking and drinking myself to death. I hope it gets better

My anxiety is coming back - probably triggered by the shit ton of stress from school (final year of high school in Europe) and exams.

Anyway, thanks to the anxiety's return I can't read out loud in English class or any of those types of classes because my heart rate goes up through the roof and I get breathless as fuck. I also want to approach the teacher about this asap because it was extremely debilitating last time this affected me (2 years ago) but the anxiety is making that fucking hard.

I'm starting to get depressed again and shit's probably going to hit the fan pretty soon but I just wanted to vent.

yeah, her second name is angelica
i met her back in kentucky
she's a very interesting person
don't do anything bad to her, she deserves better!

maybe? i don't know
maybe she voiced someone

Omg, she is really good. Thanks for sharing.

check this pic and these ones i found on her social media

she's fucking stunning though

how come she want that at 9y/o?

Dear J,

I miss you. I miss talking to you and how normal you made me feel. I miss the sex, but that was only a small portion of what made me excited to see you. You would light up so much whenever I complimented anything about you. I wanted so badly to help raise your self esteem. In the end however you helped destroy mine. I was sad when you chose to go back to your wife without explaining anything to me. I was scared for you when I lied about the pregnancy so you didn't have something else to worry about. So she wouldn't take your kids from you and leave you in the cold. I couldn't hold it. I wasn't strong enough to hold your baby. I think I love you, and I'm okay with it. I enjoyed our time and now it's time to move on. I have the memories and they're only that. I hope you know that I really did care about you. I miss you so much that while I'm typing this my body aches. I feel so sad having to let go, but goodbye.

I love you J. - love A

i fell you bruh

I hope you find someone that will treat you well and return your love.

Stay strong user

Pff, last time you said you were over him and moving on, why are you still posting reworded versions. Not so secret after posting it three times, 'maybe' you just like the attention your melodramatic story gets you

i am a paedo for boys

feels bad man

i don't feel you bruh

oh dear lord you poor ignorant soul

Wow, this post has so much negativity in it for absolutely no reason. Welcome to Sup Forums.

imo you're afraid to tell her for no reason. what's so bad about going to a psychatrist? no big deal if she'd want you to go to psychaitrist, right?

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

why? they always say thing can get better if you want them to and if you go get some help

ain't klicking that shit bruh

why not make your dick bigger with some cream or smth?

I once let my wife fuck a co-worker
(yes I know: "cuck"; "you should die"; "let a real man fuck her, you're not enough" yada yada)
AMA

Xanax

i have to find a solution for happiness on my own, if not, it doesn't count

the best solution i found yet is what i already told you
because solitude is freedom, taking that to the extreme i can escape the chains of mortality
i know, it's edgy as fuck; but we are all going to die eventually
so, i can choose it :)

When i was 9, i had a friend in my class. Me and him would always go to eachothers house after school. One time, we wanted to play ''James bond'' (we loved the ps2 games so much then, lol) And he always wanted to be James Bond and i always had to be one of the hot girls. For some reason, i agreed with it. At one point when we were home alone, he gave his sisters underwear and bra to me, made me put it on and went into bed with me naked where he spooned and he was grinding against me. We would do that alot. One day we even kissed in bed and he forced his tongue into my mouth. For 2 years we would meet up to do this , but after that we weren't in the same class anymore and we seperated. I kinda miss it tho.

I haven't take a shower in 2 weeks.
It may be kinda gross, but I never go out and I spend most of my time alone at my room; so no one notices.

I'm a male, btw.

I genuinely enjoy Steven Universe.

same
started medical school and havent go to uni in half a year smoking weed and playing vidya
feelsbadman

u wot m8?

lol that's really close to my situation

engineering + weed + overwatch + depression = 2 months without going to class

Tell more

what the fug. why's there so much gay stuff in these threads?