ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-ultimate-fake-news-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ugh.
this again.
fuck off

This bait is so obvious but I bet this thread will be full of people replying seriously smh

bait
4/10

Hey Hillary, tits or gtfo

shit quality bait

I identify as all races except white
I identify as all faiths aside from christian
I identify as all genders aside from CIS male

I mean why dont you just let me pick the next prez?

op is a faggot

You spent too much time on this stupidity.

Drop the EC and go One Man One vote.

>America is currently in crisis mode
You're fucking retarded. Only liberals and the regressive left are in crisis mode. You really don't know what's going on outside of your bubble, your superficially ""sensational"" media echo chamber. Fuck off and take your gender studies supporting idiocy with you.

>propose actual solutions

coming from a retarded liberal,ya we'll get right on that

You have to put the bait on the hook if you plan on catching anything.

and america isnt in crisis mode,most of america is actually happy that donald trump won.the only people who arent are the same ones who created shit holes like california

>one month later
>still butthurt
>comes up with random, erratic rules that twist results in their favor

op truly is a faggot

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

your right man,lets let the people who are more likely to vote democrat get there votes count more then educated voters who take a look at the citys the democrats run and not want the entire country to look the same

lol if you think these welfare queens are going to work,they'll just go from using there ebt cards to robbing and stealing for there money.thankfully we still have guns to kill them with

Fuck off, nigger.

Forget about Trump and the electoral college. This country is so thoroughly fucked from top to bottom, with so many people and so much money involved in keeping it fucked, the only way you're ever going to clean all of them out is with a second civil war/third world war.

But it'll never fucking happen because this pussified culture we live in cannot fathom armed conflict on American soil. It's like how miracles used to be big shit like people walking on water and coming back to life, but now it's pictures on toast and deals on Black Friday. War on American soil used to be earth-shattering shit, now it's some closet fag shooting up a gay bar and blaming ISIS.

I don't even give a shit if I live to see the collapse or not.

That's a lot of wasted thought

>A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes
good thing your system is not rigged

>because this pussified culture we live in cannot fathom armed conflict on American soil.

not everyone in america are liberal pussys

kys you hugh mungus fucking faggot

and dont worry,when hillary cheats her way into the white house.you'll enjoy seeing your so called "pussified culture" and there response

democrats are the biggest sore losers there is and donald trump has proven this

ya its obvious hes some retard liberal still mad because his party didnt cheat good enough to win the presidency

Or we can multiply votes base on how much momey demographic pays in taxes because they are the ones who pay for everything. Were a rich buisness owners vote is more than a bums

Fake news tried to sway the election and failed.
infowars.com/the-ultimate-fake-news-list/
Trump is the first real president in decades. Deal with it.

>tfw 19 year old African-American non-binary female-identifying pan-dimensional lesbian ethereal fox-kin with a PhD in both gender and African American studies
>my vote can swing an entire state all by itself

He won. Get over it

BUILD WALL

NAO

Kill yourself

oh look, it's this angry little retard again.

silly nigger, keep trying. us adults will tend to the country while you neet types continue to cry.

>Rigged for "drumf"

Stopped reading right there retard.

9/10 for the effort in this troll.

op is baiting autistic nigger

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

>Come on people its 2016!
That's the bit that gave you away. Otherwise I would have thought you were actually retarded.