Hey Sup Forums, just starting out on the guitar, am I doing this right?

Hey Sup Forums, just starting out on the guitar, am I doing this right?

tuner should go on pinky, you'll get used to it after awhile

>tuner should go on pinky
That's not what literally all the guitar guys on Youtube say

Seems legit

looks great! now you just need seven HM-2s!

where is the plectrum? see me after class

>unsharpened pencil
heh reminds me when i first started out

fucking kek

>2017
>using the index crossover fingering technique

Stay pleb lad

bic is a good place to start, but i find that most people prefer zippo once they really get going

dude, let him learn that shit naturally. that would be like telling him how to properly use the strap-on hooks before he's ready.

is it bad that I still use matches?

>am I doing this right?
Just looking at your finger style, I'd say you need two extra octaves of G Nimbus Major on the E flat general strings.

Where is your nail varnish, you buttrocking fuckstrum? Don't attempt fingerstyle without it.

>2017
>using matches
get your shit together pleb

HAHAHAHAHAHA
he plays with all 6 strings
come back when you're playing with only 3 6th strings

bumping as a curious onlooker

>not using a fire steel
Plen alert

Don't listen to these idiots OP. Your tuner goes on your thumb. The rest of your fingers should be replaced by well-aged tonewood. Using a Bic lighter is fine. A zippo is only useful if you're playing faggy indie-rock.
Sharpen that pencil though. Replace it with a permanent marker if it's putting too much stress on the middle of your hand

Hey thanks for the great advice friendo, it's been a struggle learning the basics but I think I'm finally start to get the idea. Love the premanebnt marker idea btw, fucking brilliant, and I'll be sharpening my pencil before the very first note is plucked.

>strings
ISHYGDDT

>note
>plucked
woooaahh slow down there partner i think you may be approaching this the wrong way

>2017
>frets

>this entire thread

10/10

Forgot image, it's Isaac from Love Boat, giving mad props to this thread.