Hey Sup Forums, is it bad that when I poop my ass spews blood everywhere...

Hey Sup Forums, is it bad that when I poop my ass spews blood everywhere? Does anybody have advice on how to keep my ass from bleeding throughout the day? Pic related my poop.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fistula
mayoclinic.org/symptom-checker/blood-in-stool-adult/related-factors/itt-20009075
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe it has something to do with your diet. eat something besides cheetos and dr pepper all day.

you need to go to the doctor user

why are you asking the channel 4 website, go to a dr

TRY ASKING A DOCTOR INSTEAD OF CHANNEL 4

It just started and doesn't hurt. Do you guys really think it's serious?

Blood from anywhere but a minor cut, or a nosebleed means doctor

And stop taking it up the ass, if you're gay. Otherwise, you could have anything from an ulcer to colon cancer. Bye-bye.

I have a lot of experience with this actually, it results from lack of fiber and improper shitting technique. It literally translates to bad diet and taking too long to poo.

So I need to eat more fiber and hold it in less?

Yeah dude its not normal to poop blood and is usually a bad sign. go see a fucking doctor ASAP

just take a nap, guy. You'll be fine.

As the stool is not discolored, it is probably hemorrhoids and a doctor needs to look to make sure they are not developing into fistulas.

What is a fistula?

OP is a fat bitch on the rag. she posts this shit every month.

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that isn't good, OP. But it's not black, tarry stool, so that's good.

You just need some milk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fistula

Stop eating Chipotle!!!

>channel 4 website

Why on Earth would you come here for advice on this? You deserve this, most likely.

That's so little blood that it isn't a sign of any internal damage, just probably some tears near the end of your tract.

That is very helpful actually. I feel it might be that.

this looks fake but if its real then its probably cancer man, sorry to break it to you.

mayoclinic.org/symptom-checker/blood-in-stool-adult/related-factors/itt-20009075

Hey op, if you are going to ask on the internet at least ask a medical website

When I pee it turns a light purple.

stop taking it up the ass
/thread

IF THIS IS SERIOUS.
I have blood, turned out to be colon cancer. I'm serious. I was in the early stages, I got to keep my colon (for the most part) as it didn't spread through the walls. Seriously, don't fuck around. Had I waited less than a year for a colonoscopy, I would of been FUCKED.

Same thing happens to me, but only when i eat really unhealthy food for more than a few days in a row(for me, its pizza or anything with cheese or alot of tomato sauce). So.... yea man, change your diet, cause as soon as i started eating healthier, it stopped.... and comes back whenever i start eating that shitty food again.

Any time you're dealing with blood in your shit or urine you need to go to the doctor.

If there's still blood and not tarry stool the problem tends o be in the lower colon. I would get that checked right away man . Two of my uncle's got colon cancer and fucked around. Now they shit in bags

Huh....colon cancer sounds rough.

JAM a hot curling iron up your ass

If you don't think that shitting blood requires medical attention you deserve to die from ass cancer.