My ex left me. this is her with her new guy. notice the color of his hand on her shoulder :(

my ex left me. this is her with her new guy. notice the color of his hand on her shoulder :(
im dealing with all kinds of feeling i didnt know id have. i feel sick in my stomach

Bait

Just imagine when she gets pregnant and has to raise the little mongrel all by herself. Bring your new girlfriend by when you visit her.

stop being a beta pussy, op.
that chick was a solid 3 at best.
hit the gym, pursue a good career, and nail down something better than this fake blonde pantload

Why? You're not the one fucking him.

this. kek.

Also come back in like 15 years when her little Jamal is being shipped off to the clink for life.
Give her $5 and say you hope it helps.

no shes gorgeous

Underrated post

no, she's wearing 6 fucking pounds of makeup and has fake hair and a big, dumb greasy forehead.
i wouldn't piss on her face to put a fire out.

This is the new normal. Get used to it.

kekkus maximus

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

Is this another conditioning thread?

sorry about the motorcycle accident.

probably. the fun part is that there aren't enough niggers in america for all the mexican women, let alone all the white ones.
best part? op doesn't even see how beta he is..
EVERY time some pussy cracker loses his woman to some bootlip, it's a shit tier piece of ass anyway. op doesn't realize darnell did him a favor bussing that for him.

Lol at untermensch who can't even control their rudimentary instincts

See if you can suck his semen out of her snatch. As you are white, being a cuckold is your destiny

haha your ex left you for a nigger

>hurr durr, someone called my gf ugly
>better call em a virgin.
here's the best part: i'm not the cuck whining on the internet over some pedestrian bitch.
i'm not the one whose gf is smoking african sausage right now.
i'm not the one shitposting on Sup Forums
enjoy your loneliness, you spineless cuck loser.
maybe she'll send you a pic of his dick up against her forearm, ya know? for scale?
haha
shame and self-loathing are your new normal.
enjoy, fag

looks like its time to livestream to facebook whie you shoot yourself over the fact that you're a spineless pile of bubble gum.

or you can head over to /soc/ and beg to find a "sugar baby" .. maybe that'll work. point being? the only woman that'll ever love you is the one you provide creature comforts for.

enjoy your existence, mr beta.

niggersluts