Sorry I got distracted?

Sorry I got distracted?

Did anybody get trips in the last thread?

If not:
Trips = Tits
Quads = More

THEY GOT QUADS!

we got trips

tits or gtfo

It was a big thread too

bait

a

Great can you prove it?

op here look at my cunt

This

trips

the fuck is that shit in your nose ?
rip it off

Rrroling

Ugly one.. please disappear

rollerino

ignore op we want trips tonight

I don't see many people rolling... Maybe I should go...

this

yes

there were many trips no quads. but you arent the real one. new picture or gtfo

>that nose ring

OP WILL NEVER DELIVAR

don't waste your time

(anybody interested in figuring out who she is?)

I have enough face pics of her to input in a facial recognition database

More will role if we get a new timestamp

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the "my gender identity is Japanese" chick

>4:30
>4:07

fuuck off you arent the real OP
post new picture to prove it faggot

checked
now watch proof that OP does not delivar

Rrrrrrolling

I guess you are pretty cute. Show tiddies

checkem op u better deliver

kys retard

Roll

gtfo whore

Are you a trap?

Rollin

lucky sevenz

"He" won't

I'll try

>NOSE RING
>DIRTY FINGERNAILS
please remove yourself

go OP

stop rolling for a fake OP. retards

:(

It's that heroin chick with the puffy eyes again. You never show tits. Get out.

You're a fucking dirty dude...

It's a trap anyway.

It's pretty damn hard to get quads

op's fingernails make me wanna throw up. get out you disgusting hagraven.

dats for tits op

No, get quads and I'll prove it to you

Trips

Will do!

Hahaha!

Roll

Trips has been got, now provide

You're so fucking ugly that you hurt my eyes, OP; My right ball looks better than your fucking face.
If quints please end your fucking miserable life.

fuck op eliza thread

Rollin

want confirmation of better looking right ball get posting

Op here, you stupid nigger were rolling for quad in the last thread. Attention whore don't make the rules kids.

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

rollup

Wash your nails disgusting trap.

Attention whores don't make the rules kids.

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

Op had time to delivar

I got her pics and I am going to track her down. BITCH don't cum here unless you intend to delivar

Rolling for quads

WINRAR

This girl is adorable. Pretty questionable hygiene, but very cute. Would definitely not lick her butthole until she thoroughly scrubbed.

>573135
>Attent
Attention whores don't make the fucking rules kids.

Newfags....

I don't quite understand why you felt the need to throw my post into this, I asked a posted to post his right nut you fucking autistic moron

and even then you will get Hep C

Le oldfag has spoken.

Attention whores don't make the rules kiddos.

Newfags....

Get the fuck out OP. You didn't deliver and someone got more than quads. That one fucker got 5 6s.

check out this hotshot, such edge

Att whores don't make the rules kids.

Newfags....

Roll

rolling. attention whore.

and TinEye Reverse Image Search works better than google

PROOF OF MY QUADS

Asdd

It's called quints. Also as has already been posted many times on this thread r.30 and r.31 apply here.

Rollin baby with sc

go to hell

Show us your butthole.

Good job

(u expect me to read every one? why tf are u so butthurt?)
Attention whores don't make up the rules, we do.

Newfags....

Hundreds of you niggers rolling for quads

here

roll

tits or personal army

OP is fake end of story stop showing me the fuucking lame rules man

trips

time fore trips papi

fuck me lord of kek for trips

It's to dark to take pictures right now. Otherwise I would deliver.

Attention whores don't make the rules here, we do kids.

Newfags....

pl0x sAtAn trips

butthole

Surely OP will deliver.

stop posting the rules, we arent gonna stop till we get tits

roll for the back hole

butthole pics