I smoked a bunch of dmt and the overwhelming message I got was that death is freedom from this world...

I smoked a bunch of dmt and the overwhelming message I got was that death is freedom from this world. So the "other" told me to kill myself. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me some

Say hello to a lifetime on antipsychotics

death maybe freedom from this world but if you leave early you will be coming right back to finish what you have started.
best to do the best you can with what you got and aim for year to year improvements in your life and as a person to achieve the best you can....or something like that

My head or consciousnes was basically swimming in a soup of interconnected points that I'm assuming happens to us when we die. But The 2 most important things that seemed to be broadcasted throughout the whole experience was sex, love, and bliss are what we strive for here on earth, and then death is basically a folding into the void. The void being energy I think, something kinda like the force.

The voice I heard was also female if that rings any bells for anyone. Kinda reminded me of my mom

Bump love dmt.

other noteworthy points are that iv gotten the same message on heroic doses of mushrooms, acid, and any other psychedelic you can think of. It seems like this life is just a metamorphosis into a collective consciousness that permeates all throughout reality. Reality being what we experience when were straight.

It probably was your mom. She was calling you up from the basement to eat your spaghettios, but you were too fucked to know what was happening.

I was in my apartment but I'm pretty sure I did scare the shit out of my roommate.

Had a similar experience. I was in a desolate desert. Large mountain ranges surrounding me in all directions. The Stars were as bright as they would be if it was night but it was day, and a strange figure approached me. It was like the mix between a man and a wolf (I would venture to say it looked like Anubis) It told me my purpose was to seek out the olive branch before the coming of the great hot clouds. "Within these clouds are a plague that will poison your every cell, the olive branch is the antidote and it is guarded by the bear of the east" can anyone translate this garbage? Because I'm at my wits end.

i got 'don't go to the moon, you don't belong there' from the voice. this was in the late 90s

Also I took hiuwuscu

amazonian tribes say that we shouldn't go to the moon, it was created beyond our grasp for a reason.

what is hiuwuscu? do you mean ayahuasca?

Yes that. I'm not very good at spelling

where do you even get shit like this?

ask your drug dealer. he might no a guy who knows a guy. it took awhile for me to get my hands on it. and it was pretty expensive.

Death is inevitable. Enjoy this plane of existence while you're here. You have forever to be dead.

death is inevitable but arent you curious what happens when you get there? Dmt seems like it lets you take a peak before bringing you back.

>translate this garbage
If you see it as garbage, why do you think there's meaning and want it translated?

Did some salvia and kinda got the same impression. Nothing maters but it's not worth dieing about. I would rather be like sisyphus and just deal with life and smile.

every message iv recieved on psychedelics came through pure meaning. not words. and it was never unclear

well im not about to kill myself yet. But it seems kind of hollow to live a life that is a means to an empty end?

Did you make the DMT? Only done it like twice.

The hell are you on about with the coming back shit??

nope. bought from a reliable source.

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

When the universe lets ya know there is no good in your math and the way you as a individual live. Op you suck so hard you better off dead.

Plant a tree so it will improve the quality of the air you waste.

I dont know if it was telling me to kill myself now.. I think its more like everyone is waiting for you when you do die. And that its okay be calm all that shit

Thats nice, but the world needs people burning calories in effort to keep balance in the biological medium. Else we are snuffed of physicality, adaptive potential.... and all idea and no action.

Plant a tree anyway Op.

I dont think physicality is where our adaptive potential is going to take us.

putting reality into the irrational is silly, buying into DMT is like believing your dreams 100%.

what is your explanation for what happens.

your implying there is one, at least one we can understand.

so since we dont understand we just shouldnt believe it?

We are on the cusp of being able to directly send thought wirelessly, tecnology makes static things imbued with our will. Biology may be a phase but as we look up and out what makes you think that we wont peirce the seperation between our whole potential and our biology.

Self restraint is all that stands between snuffing our own potential and touching all corners of the quantum universe.

no because you are confusing death for a DMT trip which are 2 different things.

And besides. Keeping biology in balance even then gives us a back to the drawing board template.

What is freedom when you can't use it to do anything? A relief of pain? Okay so if you're in mortal agony then maybe that is the best. But otherwise, you're sacrificing potential in exchange for nothingness just because you're too much of a pussy to handle emotions that are undoubtedly temporary

Heard a story a few years back mid way through my first year of college. They had a guy die in his sleep from DMT apparently, did acid multiple times and DMT once before college but avoided it like the plague after hearing that.

oh. well no I don't know whether or not it's what death is. But its something immense and unknowable so it has its similarities.

I think the message was that death is a passage into what comes next which is freedom, or a superspace, the original source, whatever you want to call it. Something much bigger than what we experience now.

I don't mean it's literally garbage. in not very intelligent to begin with so I don't understand any of it.

death isnt real
how u can be dead?

This. This thread is full of people who take trips way too seriously

>I heard a random anecdotal story a few years ago that has no absolutely no scientific basis behind it and therefore I am scared

You would do well in the middle ages

Nah man it's reptillians
If you can use your memory whilst in that type of untealistic environment
You'd ask for a logical explanation

Yes death freedom from this world
But what if in the other world there is no death only suffering
Suffering pain and no freedom to do what you want
We are privlidged man stay humble you high cunt

I just was hoping to find a user to help me decipher what this shit means. It's kind of frustrating

Right user, death is a social construct.

a dmt trip is a pretty intense experience. Its really hard not to take it seriously. Im not saying its literal death incarnate. But its definitley something very important.

Yeah but what's the rush? We're all gonna die eventually and then we'll get to spend eternity there afterwards, there's no reason to try and get there as soon as possible. Enjoy what's temporary, the permanent shit will always be there

Response to that picture

Thats assuming you don't exist when you die

I would love to try dmt but I haven't even had an ego loss experience with acid....so how dare does dmt take you? I'm super scared to try it. I don't really like the idea of being so far gone.

Seeing that I smoked regularly with the guy whos house he died in I'd just say I'm playing it safe. It's not like I'm knocking anybody else for using it. Shame on you user.

it is absolutely more than you will ever be ready for. no experience can really prepare you for it.

This post triggered me

the whole point was that freedom from your body is absolute. Its being transferred to pure energy or something close to it. I cant pretend to comprehend it. I just know what it felt like.

Considering it's physically impossible to die from smoking DMT, you're not "playing it safe", you're indulging a delusional belief based off imaginary bullshit. I might as well say I'm "playing it safe" by never going outside because somebody once told me that the sun can instantly vaporize you in 10 seconds

Well this was with words. Why does an olive branch have the cure from some plague from the sky and why was some wolf man telling this

No it isn't, everything you experienced was your imagination. Trying to apply it to reality is just wrong.

DMT is about embracing the unknown. If you aren't ready to accept that then don't do it. This goes for all psychedelics in general, but especially for DMT

sounds like youve never tried it

and if you know definitively what reality is, then you are the first human who figured that out.

>someone who has clearly never taken psychedelics

Sorry to burst your bubble fag but the entire world is based of perception. The sober perception isn't anymore "right" than an altered one, they are just different. There is no such thing as an objective reality.

Jews. Ask the dmt about the magnetosphere of the earth

But it isn't imaginary, he actually died, from what is still foreign. The story was told by my brother after the police raided the guys house, he never liked any kind of drug unless it was weed and would stir me up about acid. I knew about the DMT overdose, as my friend bought it senior year of high school and laid the information down about it before we tried it. Now he's addicted to xanax and robbing old people.

No I haven't . I've had some 'profound' trips on ketamin though. Opened up different parts of the brain but that's all it is: the brain.

so its all subjective to yourself. does an olive branch represent peace to you? storm clouds often are associated with a coming problem or trouble on the horizon, like a CCR song. You can draw infinite meaning from words and patterns

You could literally conclude the same thing about sobriety, "that's all it is: the brain". So shut the fuck up dumbass

right its the brain.. and we as a species don't understand the brain very well. How can you write off these experiences as a figment of imagination when you cant definitivley prove that your subjective waking reality is actually happening. Keep an open mind

To be honest with you, I didn't even know olives grew on branches

sounds like you should just go back to that desert, double the dose and try again. But this time ask some questions. Like I said, psychedelics communicate through conceptualizing meaning through just that pure visible meaning. Not words. Thats just what we as humans use as a medium to bring the information back from whatever hyperspace we got it from

So go back and try and talk with this thing again? It was kinda terrifying, but comforting at the same time. I told my brother about this and he said the bear in the east could mean Russia. Whatever that means.

Smoked it a few years ago and was literally catapulted out of my body at insane speed into this 'information tunnel' popped out the other side in some kind of 'building' and was shown around by these angel kind of things

Like I said I'm not very smart. I can spell okay, but I have a learning disability.

Yeah dude you gotta ask them about the Jews and how sneaky they are too

absolutely try it again. and when you get the message again. Pose a question to it. Usually they are answered. Or at least acknowledged. And yeah bear in the east could have to do with russia but its doubtful. Most of the messages conveyed operate on a much grander scale than human politics.

The LD50 for DMT is 110 mg/kg. For an individual that weighs 60 kg (about 132 lbs), this would require nearly 7 grams of DMT. Nigga do you have any fucking idea how much 7 grams of DMT is? The standard dose is like 1% of that. So unless you're friend took 100 back to back bong rips of DMT, I think it's safe to say he didn't die of that. And DMT doesn't have any dangerous or compounding physiological side effects. Nobody has ever over-dosed from DMT, or acid, or shrooms, or weed because that's impossibly retarded. So no. He didn't die of DMT. I'm sorry he died, but honestly it's kind of an insult to his death you just write it off as being DMT instead of actually finding out what it really was.

I'm not saying DMT can fuck you up mentally simply because it is such a powerful psychedelic, but you absolute cannot die from it, period.

Jews? Wait what? What does that have anything to do with it?

"death from astonishment"

Entropy in dreams is still a theme. Cause and effect is inescapable in a law of strong entropy.

Consider erring on the side of caution.

Thanx for your input user. I have another chance at this next weekend. Now that I kinda know what to expect, I'll have some questions for this person thing

Guys if you can open your mind and read this im sure it can help some of you out here truthcontest com

cause and effect, yin and yang, as above so below, its all the same. But what do you mean about caution? I already take dmt as a fairly sacred thing.

Also I fully believe this was all real in some other reality

hahaha

I dont think its another reality i think its a part of the same whole just not "visible" to us when were baseline sober.

Just ask, you'll find out

Why would you assume that your hallucination had anything to do with death. You have no basis to associate the two.

Can you imagine that coversation in the breakroom.

Bob, why we only talk to these drugged up fuckers?

Because they are chronologically, dimensionally, and bilogically irrelevant dry heaves... and well they are a nice way to package new ideas because noone will belive them, but many will hear and consider. Because they talk endlessly about it like it valadates the addiction.

It was a conveyed meaning. I cant say for certain that it was death, just something more than what we experience now. You can call it whatever you want but its something much more.. idk, complex than what we are experiencing now. But your absolutley right. I cannot say that its death, it just felt like what i would imagine death to be.

Even if you're 100% correct about experiencing something more, it doesn't tie it to afterlife at all.

They seemed very caring but also devious like I had to keep one step ahead or they would fuck around and do something bad

no you're absolutely right. I cannot call it an afterlife. It's just the closest example to what I can compare it to and still stay relatable.

Until people start having trips about the same world with the same features, laws and consequences etc.. I'm going to put them on the same reality plain as dreams (though you probably think they're real to)

Thanks for hearing me out. It means a lot.

I don't think its about whats real. No one can tell you what is real. It's all subjective. Dreams are a real experience that we all have.. but that doesnt amount to meaning. But that doesn't mean its meaningless