Who do you think could have built the Pyramids found in Antarctica?

who do you think could have built the Pyramids found in Antarctica?

>lets have an actual intelligant conversation about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FS1NyrLucWM
youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus
youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY&t=1591s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Found the retard

Looks like gods work

Snowmen

The great snow Egyptians of Antarctica

Ancient Aliens, obviously.

It's all just an internet hoax by flat earth theorists trying to get people to research their point of view.
What makes you think it's real OP?

We are a species with amnesia. That cannot be denied

Us people of color obviously. The snow Negros. We wuz kangs my friend.

Polar Jews.

your retarded. those live in Alaska

I am an adult man and can deny whatever the hell I want, you're not the boss of me.

Pic related.

I don't think there were any ancient people in antarctica.. Have we found any bones there or evidence of ancient sites?

Anyway I'd chalk this one up to pure random chance.

>intelligant

And you're not so big

>Have we found any bones there or evidence of ancient sites?
Probably, but we're not being told.

thousands of years ago when Antarctica was ice free who knows who or what could have been there

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL FATHER

AvP that Film was only nice if you didnt see the Alien ones..

jeah the best thing you can do on the frozen continent is search for bones ...white bones ...

u läg mind löl

I know a good amount about the civilizations that existed prior to 11,500 years ago.

Ask me anything about it

You mean 160 million years ago, right?

underrated

black ash is usually indicative of campsites..... have you ever paleontologied before?

oh that makes perfect sense!

You can't say probably in that situation lol. A lack of knowledge isn't a reason to believe the opposite-- that's dumb.

If we don't know, that's fine, but you can't say *probably*.

map from Turkish admiral circa 1415
Notice no ice. also note we did not re discover Antarctica until 1819

Try me.

antarctica is full of cool stuff

He also made his map from earlier source maps.

there are constructions on earth that are 20k+ old like hypogeum on malta or original sphinx which was a giantic stone lion , egyptians found and devastated it by changing head to make look like pharaoh

the jews

>select all the images of pizza

hahhahaha you stupid faggot, you think evidence is even a real thing? It's all made up by the powers that be. The same ones that have built and guard the artificial walls that keep the oceans from running off the flat earth. I bet you also think we landed on the moon and that Columbus was a real guy huh?

Correct, I don't know about the 20k figure but at least 10,500 years old combining Solon's account from the Egyptians priests with Robert Schoch's dating.

Motherfuckingearth herself

I did, ama

/thread

for you

the big flood was actually just the ending ice age...

I'm aware. It was also catastrophic.

Oh sorry, I thought you were arguing it. Yeah. "The Flood" of global legend, don't downplay that anyone, the flood myth is global, is officially called meltwater pulse 1b

Obvious photoshop is obvious.

shape of that thing isnt so perfect

What if Zelda was an Antarctican?

also Gobekli tepe
around 12000 yrs old. so we are surely missing a big part of our historical human experience

Yup, that's part of it. It's one place where the Atlantis diaspora landed and set up their new society. The people there belong to a few mysterious genetic lineages as well. Most notably mitochondrial haplogroup X, only found in eastern north america, southeastern Turkey, and among the mysterious Basque people of Spain.

Epic meme

Remember, the Indian, Sumerian and Abrahamic flood myths say that the Ark landed in Southeastern Turkey..

tell us more you magnificent bastard. what really happened 10,000 years ago? something big wiped the slate clean

It's literally a specific shape of mountain carved by harsh winds. It was debunked ages ago when retarded kids on facebook started screaming ALIUMS!! n shit

The end of the Younger Dryas era came with a meltdown of the Earth's ice caps.

The ocean level rose 400 feet, all rivers downstream of these glaciers became 50 foot tall walls of water embedded with forests and house sized boulders.

These people were quite literally wiped off the face of the Earth.

Snow Egyptians built that shit

can anyone explain how they made these inside box cuts in a stone that requires diamond tools to cut thousands of years ago?

Where do you get your info, Wolf Blitzer ?

Their construction techniques with the giant stone lego blocks and metal connecting pieces are advanced and also mimicked in the oldest Egyptian structures. Atlantis diaspora made it to Southeast Turkey, Egypt, and South America.

Melted rock poured over a cast molding

damn. why isnt this mainstream knowledge?

I've been looking into the theory of multiple civilizations rising and falling over millions of years, I came across this video the guy talks too fast and a lot of it is horseshit but there's a lot of checkable facts and some deeply unexplainable shit... well worth a watch ..youtube.com/watch?v=FS1NyrLucWM

They had a lot of free time, I guess. And a lot of spare chisels.

It is known, not sure why it's not more well known.

Meltwater pulse 1b is well known by scientists, as is the fact that the end of the Younger Dryas was fast and cataclysmic.

the unity of mankind has been the enemy of nations going back a long ways, it makes sense that mainstream culture would be hostile to any idea that threatens the nation state

Not a bad point that I've never thought of before. It would be a huge shock to people's worldviews if they knew that we weren't the first civilization, and that we can be wiped off the Earth with nearly no warning.

>melted rock

wtfamireading.jpg

Show me one civ around that time that could melt stone

tell me more

I'll watch yours if you watch mine

youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus

There's a lot to tell, what details do you want to know?

There is considerable unresolved disagreement over the significance, timing, magnitude, and even existence of meltwater pulse 1B

I've actually already seen it, the map on that stone is quality and its mentioned in that doc as well but only briefly

doable with chisel and if you have few months of free time , look at those smooth surfaces tho

I don't get it, who else than aliens. Everyone knows they did the ones in the desert so it's obviously logical, stupid heads

very good book on this topic

Jesus christ. This is the biggest pile of retards I have ever seen

Flat earth tier disinfo

They were humans.

I want to get it, have you seen his presentation on it? Really good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY&t=1591s

I started looking into it through languages, I was researching runic when I came across pre Sanskrit... found all over the world from millennia ago.... one universal language... then started looking into Lemuria (MU) and Atlantis... giants, alien blood lines... all sorts of stuff

I don't know shit about Lemuria, I know more about Atlantis. Got any decent videos or reading on Lemuria? Try and find the most legit content you can if you do

started looking into the Hindu stories as well, their timeline supposedly goes back 2.5 million years if you follow the stories and well, all stories come from somewhere.

yes, that was very good.His books are all very eye opening

i was about to say... what about the

Gulf of Khambhat

?

When you're swinging a hammer and chisel all day every day since the age of 6, you tend to pick up a bit of skill.

Humans? That's impossible, how could they lift such big rocks. It looks like you got cornered by facts so just give up...

This guy knows what's up

50 cents has been deposited in your account

its all hearsay, same as Atlantis there's only fragments,, try searching for Mu rather than Lemuria seems to get more hits

>>>/tumblr/

fake as shit

You fucking genius!

>I lost

So where was it supposedly located? Indonesia area right? And am I correct in the idea that MU existed before Atlantis? That would explain the recent findings at Gunung Padang

Kek

how about those who survived...i mean in general was ther some civ that suvived or so ? some people for sure but a minor civ ?

>implying autism didn't exist thousands of years ago
Probably one of your relatives.

Intelligant

Seems legit

Have a look here on google maps... stick the satalite view on.... 31°28'18.1"N 24°21'34.5"W What do you see?

Then they found eggs that had spiders with puss-puss attached to their belly

No.

What is this nigger graph? No citations? You expect people to take you at you word?

No civilization survived in its form after meltwater pulse 1b. Some escaped the flood and they settled in the following areas at least.

Southeast Turkey, between Aleppo and Baghdad, the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, Peru, possibly Brazil, I've also heard Mongolia or Tibet but I haven't looked into that at all yet. There are other possibilties as well.

Here is one map of where farming popped up, supposedly independently after the end of the last ice age. I believe that all of these places were settlements or refugee areas of the flood. It also corresponds very well with the dispersal of Y chromosomal haplogroup R1b in native populations across the planet

I think round about the same time as atlantis... ive just posted some coordinates... now I'm not saying its atlantis but its beyond the pillars of herculese