I want to get married to a Japanese girl. I love Japanese culture and I want to have a good job and a wife over there

I want to get married to a Japanese girl. I love Japanese culture and I want to have a good job and a wife over there.

Tell me the reasons why I should (or shouldn't) get a Japanese wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIzPsjJrbRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a white American, and just turned 21. I heard people are desperate for children over there, and I'm willing to have up to 4 children.

Just kill yourself already, you degenerate weeaboo.

youtube.com/watch?v=LIzPsjJrbRs

this was before they got infected by murica...

This was the only time in history Japan was ever relevant.

Ain't you heard?
Japanese girls aren't marrying anymore, they work all day and simulate relationships with host bars or "boyfriend experience" services

Actually, I'm a normie. And you're a faggot.

I know they don't marry, but the parents encourage it strongly. I'm quite likely to get married in a farming village.

>posts thread about wanting to marry and impregnate a Jap after moving to Japan
>says he loves Japanese culture

Please explain how you're not a weeb again.

Conservative farming parents aren't gonna give their daughteru to some honkey, confucius say that shit ain't kosher

A weeb doesn't take the time to learn the "real" side of Japanese culture, and everything they ever learned was from a manga or some shit.

I read history books, geography, and even travel guides.

here's a reason, you need to get consent to marry someone.

kek

Oh, so, you're one of the weeaboos in denial AKA otakus?

Buddy, you're an autist, accept it, embrace it, enjoy it.
Now, objectively how attractive are you? Are you in shape? Do you speak any of the language? All of these will contribute to your chances of getting a jap qt. Contrary to popular belief, they aren't all desperate for white cock.
Also, bear in mind that many, though not all, Japanese chicks are shit in bed.

I'll humor you a bit.
I'm 7/10. I do dance, so I'm fit. The only thing I need to work on learning is Kanji. And my dick is a thick motherfucker.

unlike in anime, incest isn't cool in japan, keep your mother fucking dick to yourself

My wife is japanese. Ask me anything.

how does it feel to know hat your race is the only thing your wife finds interesting about you?

Assuming you're right, is it hard to get her to agree to sex? I've heard that's a problem with some couples.

then how about you take your race traiting gook loving ass over to japan then

that's hard for anyone who browses Sup Forums

What I meant is that some Japanese girls can be too shy or only will agree to sex when they themselves want to do it. Even between married couples.

Sounds like you don't have terrible odds, I say go for it, worst that can happen is you get knocked back, and my experience with Japanese girls has always been pretty good.
I do have a couple bits of advice, first is chill out on the marriage thing, it makes you seem desperate and lonely, which isn't a good impression. Also get a real sport, dancing, fucking seriously?

I just watched Primer, I understood most of it but got lost it the last 20 minutesish, can you explain?

I'd argue there's a difference between liking japanese culture and thinking that japan is like anime portrays it. I love Japanese culture, history, and language. I don't like the anime obsessed weeb culture, nor do I have any respect for the equivalent otaku culture in Japan.

I don't think she is only interested in my because of my race. Well, you don't even know my race. But yeah, it would suck if she was interested in me just because of my race.

Uh, actually I'm pretty sure many would.

Yes. She almost never doesn't initiate sex. I think she thinks it is my duty or responsibility. She is also extremely shy. Let me know if you have follow up queistions on this. I didn't go into detail.

I just noticed my fucked up grammar in this. I am drunk.

Because Japs are pretty racist and even if one marries you they wont ever accept you as one of them.

Rave dancing is legit. Plus, I do MMA.

What'cha drinking, buddy?

Nukin' gooks has weird side-effects

>What'cha drinking, buddy?

did you settle in japan?
i lived in korea for a few years and visited japan a bunch, but don't think i could settle forever in either place

i stayed in Korea for a year for business. Yep, i settled in Japan. I kinda miss Korea though. But that's because i am fucked up and i miss everything that i leave behind.

Gook lovers would be in korea not japan. Get your racisms right.

i know that feeling, it's tough man. what got you to settle down?
i might to a few more years in korea because the living is easy, but i couldn't do japan. too stringent. got a friend that lives there tho, he often has trouble finding a good group to hang with