Hey you whiny, self-entitled...

Hey you whiny, self-entitled, lazy Millennials: ask a responsible 45 year old adult who got a college degree in a field in demand, never needed to live with his parents after college, saved money for emergencies, worked his way up the corporate ladder, paid all his loans, has a healthy 401K account, lives in a large house in the suburbs, and owns a boat anything.

>owns a boat
The only people THE own a boat live in the Midwest. If you live in the coast or anywhere actually worth living you et your fill of the beach because it's so accessible you're there all the time. Way to brag about living in farm country you fat cucklord.

The only people that*

I live near Annapolis, Maryland. There are no beaches here, just a lot of waterfront property and people with boats.

Next question, you faggot failures in life.

Thats false as fuck,i live on the east coast.

Why did your generation get us into so much debt that the Chinese practically now own our ass

You have a Midwest mentality then. Therefore anything you brag about has no weight. Unlike your fat cuck stomach

In the UK when you were my age (20's) a college degree was free and a 3 bed house could be bought with a couple years average salary. Now I have to pay £27k for 3 years education and a shitty 1 bed house is more than 5 times the average yearly salary.

Im from from MN, the midwest authority on boats....what kind of boat?

That debt was to bail out your useless Millennial asses after you irresponsibly took out home loans you couldn't afford, and abused your credit. We thought since you were now adults you could be trusted, but nope. You fucked the economy up for the next generation as well.

By "Midwest mentality" you must mean "responsible adult" mentality. There are plenty of responsible adults throughout this country, and unfortunately almost as many failed, whiny faggots like you.

What was it like doing that in a great economy?

Can we all agree that OP is a troll and can we also all agree the the Midwest sucks like they buy a boat and drive five fucking hours to the nearest lake yet they still have a boat so they can park it in their driveway in the burbs and look cool. Fuck the Midwest.

>That debt was to bail out your useless Millennial asses
That my friends is bait. I would say medium quality at best

Same reason we expect to have the same opportunities as them: selfish and retarded,

dat filename

Pretty certain the trillions of debt was there even before the recession..

2003 Chris Craft 328

Economy's been up and down my whole adult life and I've managed just fine including the crash/recessions of 2001 and 2008. Typical of you Millennials to blame your failures on other people or the economy instead of your useless degree, huge debt and lazy ass that doesn't want to look for work.

In just the last 8 Obama years they accumulated as much new debt as all previous presidents did before him.

>compares 2001 recession to 2008 recession.
You were doing poorly to begin with but this is low quality bait

How is it bait? The housing collapse and subsequent recession was because of all those no-money-down home loans first time millennial buyers were taking that were way beyond what they could afford.

Solid choice. we have 2003 carver 250. like literally the smallest boat carver ever made. That 32ft range of CC are nice to putz around in. Enjoy the waters skipper.

Where did I compare them? They were both recessions, as was the one in '91. The stock market collapsed in 2000 too (dot com crash).

>That debt was to bail out your useless Millennial asses after you irresponsibly took out home loans you couldn't afford, and abused your credit

That timeline doesn't add up, unless you're accusing ~23 year olds of suddenly owning a majority of America's mortgages.

No, it was the swarming mass of baby boomers who didn't know responsibility because they never had to worry about anything, because they still had decent job opportunities, Social Security and Medicare to look forward to.

>The dot-com bubble was a historic speculative bubble covering roughly 1995–2001 during which stock markets in industrialized nations saw their equity value rise rapidly from growth in the Internet sector and related fields. While the latter part was a boom and bust cycle, the Internet boom is sometimes meant to refer to the steady commercial growth of the Internet with the advent of the World Wide Web, as exemplified by the first release of the Mosaic web browser in 1993, and continuing through the 1990s.

That wasn't a recession you dipshit. The only "dip" in the economy was from old companies and services being replaced by the newer, better ones using the internet and technology, which then continued to better the economy vastly and steadily.

You just called a boost in the economy a recession due to a speculative dip from an emerging technology... fucking retard.

>decent job opportunities

There are more jobs available today than there ever were. You whiny faggots expect them to be offered to you when people have always had to go out and find them. Try getting off your lazy, video-game-playing ass and look for work. Nobody's going to hand you a job.

Because it wasn't millennials buying all the mortgages and then defaulting on them, it was the old fat retards taking out second mortgages and refinancing their homes because the economy stopped being so generous and they didn't know how to fucking cope.