I haven't had sex in over a year, and I don't really mind

I haven't had sex in over a year, and I don't really mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

xxxvidz.top/amber-heard-sex-tape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i didnt for 2 years and i just want to have infinite alcohol

i had sex once 2 years ago didn't nut and i do mind

kek

First year is probably the hardest. I'm like 11 years into a pussy drought. Well beyond really giving a shit anymore.

I haven't properly checked out a girl due to being a neet for at least 5 years now.

I just fucked my x 1 hour ago. Now i'm lying in my bed making
Plans with a date next weekend

Suicide is an option

going on 6 years now, it's whatever at this point. i've basically checked out of society

How ugly are you guys?

iTT: Ugly guys tries to make each other feel better

I went almost a year without sex until 2 weeks ago. Had my first black girl.

I haven't had sex in over three years and I don't really mind.

i've never had sex

I haven't had sex in 21 years and I don't really mind.

pretty good looking. 7/10 is probably being conservative.

good job, user

I'm this guy
I'm not ugly

Here's a pic I took for the purpose of trying to show what I look like without being recognizeable, if that makes sense to you.

I have you beat by 1 year. I reached almost total acceptance about 2 years ago. I started to realize that the thought of getting a girl barely entered my mind anymore, and when I would think about the possibility, i was completely turned off to the idea -- feels pretty comfy now. How bout you?

I'm about this ugly

>snowden getting so bored and irrelivant he joins the likes of Sup Forums

Same OP, honestly sex doesn't even interest me that much.
Don't get me wrong, there's no feeling like sliding your cock into a warm pussy but I dont NEED it.
I've had about 3 chances since I last had sex to fool around with some girls, but as gay as it sounds I had no emotional connections with them at all.
I barely even jack off that much now, maybe 2-3 times a month.

I'd rather find a nice girl and build a relationship and have a deeper connection than just "lust".

Kek. Best post I've seen in a while

fag

Last time I had sex was with a Vegas hooker. Don't worry about it.

Man she makes my hand look great.

How so? It's just my favorite pic of myself.

>in over a year...
I remember my first no sex year. It sucked. I was so alone. I thought I'd have a girlfriend within a few years of that but nothing ever manifested. 3 years, 5 years... they just rolled on by.

The last time I had sex with someone was January 11th, 2006 at 9:00PM. Emphasis on last.

>Last time I had sex was with a Vegas hooker.
Same here, fam. There's some hot ass girls working out there...

Its been about 2 and a half years for me.
Was having sex nearly everyday with gf
Until she left off to college.
After that kinda stopped talking much then nothing.
First time in my life i ever had to fap and ive been doing it pretty much everyday since.
Kinda at the point where i dont wanna get another gf because im p comfy right now

>he remembers the exact date

Yeah, saw that coming but it's true. The few girls I've been with I dated for awhile got to know them, they got to know me. We took it slow, we teased here and there, hung out and finally the sexual tension built and I really wanted to have sex with them.

Meeting some random slut that's all over me, drunk af looking for a one night stand does not turn me on.

i'll have sex with you :)

I think you're on the wrong website. Get out, before these degenerates corrupt you.

You included?

having had sex ing 94

hah, fag. i have sex with my girlfriend literally everyday. even when she's on Bleed Week i beat that pussy up so hard that the blood spatter would mislead even Dexter into thinking someone was murdered.

I haven't had sex in over 1000 years, and I don't really mind.

samefagging

>I want sex to be meaningful and super special
C

U

C

K

Holy shit are you my wife?

Especially me.

MOAR NAKED MILEY! I need to add to my collection.

I just became a Wizard.

Nope

I prefer dirty skanky Miley to cringinly wholesome Miley.

I mean, I don't mean as a performer, just as someone I'd like to fuck.

Sorry, user, but I've moved beyond sex with a partner. I don't need someone else to make myself feel good anymore. After I moved out of my parents' home I became more sexually experimental with myself. I made a few purchases. Now I've consistently gotten myself off harder than any of my partners ever could. Sure, I miss the loving embrace of another human being, but you can't have your cake and eat it, too. Thanks for the offer, though.

snowden just ask putin for hookers he don't wont mind, he understands

Of course you're a ponefag

Blame the lack of sex. I do.

Spoken like someone thats never had their ass eaten by a woman

I had no sex even though married, only fapped 4x last year, fapping bores me, I have nearly no interest in sex

Why don't you go to a gym, read, and dare I say it red pill it. Laugh all you want but I'm not in some shit 11 year drought...

I can't even believe you exist.

could be shopped

Oh, I exist, sadly. "Red pill it"?

Good job.

>red pill it
Leave

Been almost 5 years for me

Haha better than being some sexless wonder.

Mine isn't.

Just type it into google and sort your shit out.

Don't do it. It's a cult.

I haven't had pussy/sex since about 1989. And no, that's not when I was born. So all of ya'll can suck my dick and die and go to Hell!

I'm on my phone. It would be a huge pain

I don't even no why I come on Sup Forums anymore... none of you fucks are like me.

You guys are just all alone and bitter. Pretending the world is out to get you. I'm done with this crowd of whatever you want to label yourselfs. Makes me ill how much time I have wasted browsing and it's the reason you are all so unsuccessful....

I'm sure some on here are built like a brick house and earn a good wage but the majority is what concerns me.

;_;

THESE FUCKING NORMIES NEED TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally inspect element you fucking dumb nigger there is no way to prove you aren't samefagging are you this fucking retarded

I guess I can see how some would see a disinterest in getting laid as being odd. Of course, I suspect that most of you never bothered to look at yourselves and see just how kinda pathetic it is to be so fixated on sex. It is what it is. If I cared, I'd try.

Had pussy? Meaning you're sucking dicks though.

Sup Forums is an extremely insignificant place. I don't know most of the oh-so-cool catch phrases and such. It's a minor time-killer - nothing more. Not really worth caring all that much about.

Stop coming on Sup Forums. I'm on it right now because i'm dealing with something in my life and need some sort of distraction until I heal. You're probably just a procrastinator.

Going to be 33 next week, Never had sex. Too much of a coward to ask a girl out. I should honestly kill myself, and I don't mean that in a joking way.

Do you have any big ones?

No user, not even the solace of the cock. I'm a boring old-skool CIS male heterosexual. Try to wrap your feeble mind around THAT.

I just talked to my ex about a minute ago and asked her to come fuck me while she's dating somebody. I want sex as often as I can get it. However, I will admit that it is not my driving goal in life, nor is it even that important, honestly. Just not stupid enough to not try to get it when it is possible.

Do it man. 7 billion people do you think we give a fuck at this stage.

I have a few thicker ones but I can't use them. The biggest plug I can take is the bigger black plug in the back middle but only just barely. It fills me to the brim.

Low sex drive or something.

Care to share?

>"I'm done with Sup Forums"
>continues shitposting
>can't resist responding to this post
>wondering whether he should respond and prove me right, or ignore
>anxiety intensifies

You are slave to biological imperative. Once you realize this your life is easier. Just whack off once in a while and suddenly, urge to find a bitch and have sex disappears. Now after this, you can concentrate on improving yourself... Are you a little dog running after pussy and obeying the cunt or are you a man who dictates his own life?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

What diameter is that?

How deep can you go?

xxxvidz.top/amber-heard-sex-tape/

Your mother will die in her sleep bullshit

It's 5.5 inches long but I can take more than that. It's the thickness that gets me, it's 2.5 diameter and I can just *barely* get it inside.

that real?

I haven't had sex in 6 months and I DO mind. I'm lonely, I want sex, I the intimacy and human contact that comes with having a gf, I miss it.

But I can't right now, theres shit that I have to sort out in my personal life before I can go out and actively search for someone. But I can't find the motivation to start doing what needs to be done. I'm so jaded and filled with ennui, I've felt like this for almost 10 years, I can't find the strength to apply proper discipline to my life. Fuck

Wish I could just win the lottery and run away.

No, I mean what's the deepest you've taken?

Is it your bone structure?
Maybe you should try fisting yourself.

I'm currently trying to take a Doc Johnson Atom Bomb.
I can get 3 inches into my sigmoid, but I think I'm having trouble because the B-10 is more flexible.

No listening, ya hear me?

I've taken around 10 inches but didn't like how it felt. I like the stretching and the prostate massage more than how deep I can go. I can't take a fist yet.

Can I fuck you in the ass?

Just hit a decade here. Kinda give a shit, but not really... I mean, it'd be nice, but I'm not breaking my back trying to get laid, and I've never understood people like that....

Not who you're quoting, but I don't need a gym (have my own exercise equipment and routine), I read, and I don't do pills.... Unless they have MDMA and mescalin in them...

>pic unrelated

T-that would be lewd, user. Plus I don't swing that way.

Man, you haven't gotten to the best part.

There's few things more fun than seeing a dildo bulge out your belly.

Try getting an 18" x 1.5" double ended dildo.

The thought of how disgusting it is to lick an asshole make me unable to enjoy someone doing it to me

My apologies.

>has no idea of the definition of 'cuck'

cuck has become a generic insult in 99% of cases