Have you ever directly or indirectly killed another human being, tell full story

Have you ever directly or indirectly killed another human being, tell full story.

>had sex
>birth control

You'll find plenty of murder fantasy type of stuff with a quick search

Paid taxes to government. Now the government sends soldiers overseas to kill brown people.

No Mr. FBI person, there aren't any murderers here.

Damn. You two were so close to the devil.

Held the door open for a feminazi once. Apparently I raped her to death.

No they didn't, gov bought guns for crazy brown ppl. Totall6 different story

Underrated posts
Totally keks

FBI canĀ“t just like go after the miscounts on Hillary is it really that slow day ?
also check your anus you can get Hemorroids from sitting all day.

Have you ever clipped someone ? tell us about it.

No but I saw my brother, son, and wife all die. I also dated a girl who's brother died right in front of us. Death is a fickle bitch. At least I'm very aware of my impermanence and the more you suffer the more powerful you grow. -nietzsche

>Iraq
>2005
>Marine on duty at a checkpoint
>Car speeding towards checkpoint
>we give warnings
>buddy fires warning shot
>car didn't slow down
>Staff Sergeant tells me to light em up
>go full cyclic with my saw.
>car slams into barricade
>it turns out there was a family in the car.
>little boy had triggered an ied earlier. Blown his leg off
>they were likely coming to us for medical attention
>two dead kids and wife.
>driver miraculously pulls through

Fucking sand niggers though, amirite?

OP here
I've never killed anyone I was just curious about you guys.

>be 18
>5 of us hit high
>be driver
>get into street race
>crash
>1 in coma
>he did not make it..

Yup..

>Be 23 in shitty neighborhood
>Everyone is psychotic
>Buy heroin to escape the nightmare for a few minutes
>New neighbor moves in
>New neighbor is pretty much every cute girl that ever existed compressed into one entity
>We become friends
>Try inching out of the friend-zone
>Find out she has a perfect boyfriend
>Buy heroin one day, but not for me
>Invite her over to watch Steven Universe
>Inject her with heroin, as discrete as possible
>Enable addiction
>She doesn't kick the habit
>Smile as that smug little yeast factory self-destructs

Damn, dude. That's rough.

I accidentally hit an old women reversing my mates car and broke her wrist.

Damn so how is your PTSD ?
>Operation Phantom Fury
>Most off themselves
>Or died in motorcycle accidents
>It just comes and goes PTSD sucks

Ran a guy over with my train. I will always remember the thud.

>11th grade
>shove autistic kid down 3 flights of stairs
>he lands on his head and breaks his neck
>it was really busy and he was autistic so people thought he just fell
>i get put into grief counseling for 2 weeks because they thought i was his friend

The best thing that can happen to a potato.

neverwinter summer event
patchday
chanting 45 minutes prior downtime
patch of doom
allahu akbar
all they wanted was a hollidays
all they delivered was a patch of doom
4 hours later: nice drivethrough

hit something on the way home.

and i'm not tellin you about micah

Yes with this.

Always use lime juice when disposing a body.

I was flying an airplane quite a few years back.
It was in the later portion of they year can quite remember but it wasn't quite fall yet.
One of the passengers came up front and took the controls from me.
It's all a blur after that but the plane crashed.
I'm pretty sure jetfuel can't melt steal beams, so I'm sure everyone was ok.

nice

Eh. Fuck em

Xon chang is real

Yeah, I kill people by thinking about it all the time.

Whoops! There goes another one.

>12 yo me
>Having fun randomly placing rocks to bother cars passing by
>truck almost completely stops for dodging them
>Gets to corner
>crashes on corner with motorcycle for not payin' attention
>Mindblown.jpg
>Literally mindblown, his head exploded

The worst part about it is that the ammo was all chinese. There has been an arms trade embargo on china for ages.

>meet girl on omegle
>get her to fall in love with me
>ask for nudes
>find her facebook
>send nudes to her family and friends
>show her 10+ other chats with bitches that sent me nudes
>she becomes emo goth dumb bitch
>cuts and shit
>eventually kills herself

>dat satisfying feel

fuck you chink

Im pretty sure One Oven and 6 million Jews cannot mealt them.

I assure you, it can be done.

drove through a village outside zara sharan afghanistan as lead truck with mine rollers.

completely crushed this dude with the rollers, 7-8000 lbs of direct downward pressure.

dumb fuck shouldn't have cut me off in a scooter then stopped. nothing i could do. turned that dude into dog food

Haven't myself...but mates dad has 17 confirmed kills as a royal marine.....not saying there's anything wrong in that....but 'he's' a right 'cold cunt'...definitely he's got that 'I would kill you in a heart beat' manner!!

Sold a gun to a co-worker. He shot himself with it a year later.

nice assist

>1944
>ruskis are invading
>don't want them to find out about my purification plans
>order the gassing of the remaining Jews
>overall I feel pretty good about it

fuck me that's some seriously 'yuri gellar' shit that is....

Nope, but i killed a rabbit twice and a weasel once. They jumped in front of my card in the dead of night. I couldnt dodge them...

I know its technically not killing. But its the closest i got to killing something.

sounds pretty fucking made up fag

Keep up the goodwork

I came close to killing a guy and that was enough for me. How it happened is unfortunately a common occurrence and is a great example of simple carelessness getting you killed.

I was unloading a large bundle of steel pile 2000lbs (910kg for you euro fags) and the forklift nudged another bundle of pipe behind the one I was lifting. This was the top bundle, about 8 feet high, on a tractor trailer bed, so about 13 feet overall. The driver was parked less then 3 feet from a concrete wall and was between the wall/truck when the lift slid off. It fell in complete silence and actually slapped the cowboy hat off his head before it smashed on the ground behind him. Needless to say, I could smell the shit in his pants before I could see him to yell at him but what he did was fucking stupid. Don't ever get near a truck when heavy materials are being offloaded, especially when you have no place to run.

'but i killed a rabbit twice'

...are you god?!.

Relatable/10

>18
>started working at shitty warehouse
>workers always being asked to do unsafe tasks by managers
>two weeks in some guy asked to stand in forklift and be lifted to the racks above
>as he reaches for a box he falls off and lands in front of me a few coworkers and out GM
They tried to cover it up unsuccessfully a lot of people got fired but most of us got a pay raise after that happened.

>be me
>had argument with sisters boyfriend (she wasn't there)
>start fighting cause he was a fucking dick
>bust his head open
>he starts flapping around like a fish on the floor
>dies
>call some friends over
>we clean up, pack some of his shit as if he just left her without saying anything
>she still thinks he was just a coward without the guts to break up

I jerk off and kill thousands all the time.

THEY WHERE SO FUCKING UNDERCOOKEED THEY EVEN WROTE DIARIES !!!!!

i killed thousands

>they call me Dr. Deletus

It was a hot summer day in Martinique, my family went here on vacation and it was pretty nice. I was hanging out with a kind of popsicle they've got there called Floup (best thing ever and it's cheap) So I see a dog, stuck in a car with windows closed, dog was suffocating, I didn't think twice and broke the window with a rock (dropped my Floup btw). At this moment some local dude yells at me in creole since I broke his window and starts pushing me. We started to fight and I realised that no one was around. I grabbed the rock I previously used and hit his head, he was K.O. Now that I think of this this guy may have experienced some severe trauma after that, I didn't stay, I ran and didn't even take my Floup.

I once almost killed a cyclist. I was doing 40mph, he ran a red light, turning onto the street I was on. Locked up the brakes, downshifted. Screeching tires and screaming engine and a solid steel bumper coming within inches of his rear tire and he didn't even turn his fucking head. He must have been either suicidal or had headphones at retarded volume under his helmet. Soon after one of my brake calipers locked shut. That fucking prick. My best friend had a guy kill himself by jumping in front of his car. Took him a very long time to start living a normal life again. He's probably still fucked up about it.

Generation Kill/10

If chaos theory is to believed, every action bleeds into a web of consequences...so there is a good chance something seemly insignificant to you (eating a certain breakfast cereal) is one of many variables that adds to someones death scenario... but if i wasn't to be a faggot about it, the best I got is that I was one of many kids who was homophobic to a kid in junior high. He killed himself the last year of high school. Can't take it back.

bump for amusement

>go full cyclic with my saw

k bro

Didn't pull the trigger but saw some guys mangled up pretty bad in Afghanistan, they got pinned down on a hill after taking pot shots at some ANA on patrol

How the fuck do you discretely inject someone with heroin?

Is this some sort of false psychological defense mechanism your mind created to deal with the fact that you never had any friends?

You don't, he just got done watching Taken so he made up a bullshit story to sound cool on the interwebz

Most of you got a pay raise because someone died?

Holy shit, that's so badass man did you say a cool catch phrase before you knocked his lights out?? LIke "falcon punch" or "blue eyes white dragons" or something? Because that would have been sooo cool

indirectly, all the time.

pretty much on a daily basis i'm contributing to the indirect deaths of a bunch of people

Filled up my gas tank? bunch of brown people blown up

bought some weed? bunch of mexicans probably got kidnapped and beheaded for it.

to be entirely fair, speeding towards a bunch of armed soldiers probably wasn't the best of ideas.

I'd pair this up with the same level of culpability as suicide by cop, when you're the cop.

So you watched war dogs as well.

OSHA got contacted and they investigated our workplace and long story short a lot of the staff that stayed got pay raises when new bosses came in it was more of a "we treated you like shit and someone died as a result of that so here's some cash"

Literally asked this same question outloud

>rushing towards foreign soldiers at a checkpoint thinking they wont demand you stop first for identification

Yet, non-burgers fail to grasp this concept.

better than all of you getting fired and not being able to do dick about it because all of your employment contracts included forced arbitration clauses

That's badass dude.

Not a bad movie based on a true story
if they only had payed the guy, instead of been such a jew

Taiwan numba one

>Can't take it back.
woud u tho

No. Of course not. Wtf !

And what's your fucking problem?