Age of consent in my country is 16 I know others are lower and others are higher...

Age of consent in my country is 16 I know others are lower and others are higher, let's start a debate on what Sup Forums thinks the universal age of consent should be.

>inb4: 3

Breeding licenses.

Think about it.
If a female human can prove that she is menstruating and can pass a basic sexual education test she should be allowed to have consensual sex with anyone.
Maybe as a precaution we could mandate that parents or guardians have to approve. As for male humans we could say that they have to provide a healthy semen sample before license can be issued and same rules about parents consent.
Sounds kinda wacky but it may solve some fundamental problems regarding sex laws.

It shouldn't matter if she wants to fuck

makes sense user, but there would have to be some sort of different stages of license so 60 year old men can't go around fucking 15 year olds

18. Many 16 year olds aren't ready.

It it can talk its gettin the cock

Agreed.

lost mine at 15, was good for experience but i agree, if they're ready they'll do it with someone their age in a safe environment... hopefully

Agreed, if they want it, let 'em.

Why is it the government's business?
Why don't we just call it "sex by deception" when you trick a 6 year old into letting you jerk off on his head?

Your solution would devolve into abusive parents selling their 10-year-olds into sexual slavery pretty much instantly. Enough of them do already, we don't need to make it fucking legal.

you're not wrong there user

this is bad. As if population growth in first world countries wasn't low enough. Despite what you may believe, we need a working class.

you fucking jap

9. Bitches need to learn to love the cock early.

4, obviously.

I lost mine at 13 cause I'm fucking retarded. Wish I waited until I was 16 tbh.

tell us the story you hoodrat nigger

>the government's job is to protect the most people
>age of consent laws are set up as a blanket rule to protect MOST of the people under that age
Sex Ed in America is shit. Sex Ed needs to be taught well before/around the age of consent, regardless of what the age is. If you're not informed, you can't make an informed decision. Welcome to 16 and pregnant.

21, same with cigarettes

op here
we are taught sex ed and puberty at age 11

funny you should say that, not only is age of consent 16 here, buying alcohol and cigs is 18

sex ed class should be held at age 7ish, most girls are getting there period and 8 or 9 now.
so once they have been edumicated they should be albe to make a choice right?

have a JJ