Got a butt plug question for you, Sup Forums

Got a butt plug question for you, Sup Forums.

I just ordered this flared butt plug. I've used plugs before, but not flared. How do I take it out? Do I relax my anus and pull it out? Do I clench my anus to "close it up" and pull it out? Do I try to push it out like I'm taking a shit? I don't want to do the wrong thing and end up with the ol' pink sock.

plz respond

It never comes out...

Just kill yourself. Do it today. Insert glass jar.

Are you a trap or female?
If yes, post pics.

why wouldnt it tell you in the instructions?

post a pic of yourself
and I'll let you know. I own two of different sizes

Quickly! Call a friend, or who ever, and have them violently punch your stomach till it pops out.

Or tie a rope to the butt plug, and the other side to a door, and have the friend slam the door.

bumping for interest

it doesnt come out its for fags with a doctor fetish

I'm just a straight guy who's serious about masturbating.

1. Tie a string around the base.
2. Tie other end of string to something solid.
3. Set up video camera.
4. Run as fast as you can.
5. ?????
6. Post video.
7. Profit!

hairy legs?

>>

>I don't want to do the wrong thing and end up with the ol' pink sock.
You could always just, and stay with me here because I know this is kind of strange, not put things in your ass you fucking retarded faggot.

so an anchor plug or just a flared end plug (as in, normal butt plug)? The anchor plugs, like the one in your picture, seem to easily be removed from the butt. All the reviews I've seen say they fall out too easily. Just relax or push over the toilet, no problem.

Thanks bro, good advice.

Later faggots.

Putting things that are not a penis or not penis shaped into your ass doesn't make you a faggot, you silly homophobe.

The only things you can put in your butt that make you gay are a penis, a penis-like object, or any part(s) of another man.

do this
post paypal
receive $20

>Faggots
Says the faggot going to the faggot board for advice on shoving giant things in his butt.

shouldve opened with the second line
>rip OPs asshole
>literally

>The only things you can put in your butt that make you gay are a penis, a penis-like object, or any part(s) of another man.
prostate exams are gay

why are you so upset about all this?

Not half as gay as you, stupid faggot little cocksucker.

you'd have to reach up there with your hand and close the bastard like in the pic

a cancer in the butt hole of every man

>doing gay stuff doesnt means you are gay

gay and retarded

Wanking a dick is gay but not if its your own
Putting stuff in guys asses is gay...

Kek. You're a genius user.

>gay

I take it it would be a really complex leap of imagination for you to comprehend that being gay is to be attracted to other men, not doing anal. Some gay guys do anal, some dont.

If you're not attracted to guys, you can still enjoy anal. A butt-plug is not a cock. it is not attached to another man. it doesnt sound like a guy, smell like a guy, or anything like that.

Using it, while thinking about other men? that might well indicate you're gay. Doing it without any context of a gender? thats not gay.

OP, electrically controlled detonator slipped into the gap between the flanges. when you want it out, relax, touch a battery to the detonator wires, and it'll pop right out nice and easy.

Indeed. The word of the uber-straight internet sex guru says it shall be so.
This is the kind of guy who faps to pictures of girls who look like his mother.