So next week ima an hero in class. It's finals weeks and I've had a shitty semester. My gf left me...

So next week ima an hero in class. It's finals weeks and I've had a shitty semester. My gf left me, my brother went missing and was found dead and my best friend was killed in a car accident. Fuck this year and fuck everyone. This is my last thread Sup Forums amuse me with whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'no'

No one cares loser

This may sound odd, but have you ever considered living just to spite all the shitty things that have happened?

No you won't. Because you're a pussy. You're a pussy who posts on here and in feelfag threads because you're lonely and stupid and awkward. You haven't any fucking spine.

And even if you did, you'd still be a pussy. You know who kills themselves in front of everyone? Sixteen year old girls. Little girls who show their tits and then drink bleach because "that'll show 'em".

fuck you. you just want posts "oh don't do it" "your life is worth living". Everything about you is aggressive. You try to play the crybaby, but you're a parasite to those around you. And i'm suspecting they're tired of your passive aggressive bullshit, and now you're on here,beggging for attention.

You wanna die? go into the kitchen, grab a kitchen knife, go into the fucking bathtub and jam it in the side of your neck, you pussy. Do it horizontally, so it hits major arteries. Do it in the tub so you don't make a huge mess to clean up.

Do it you fucking pussy. Show us that you're not some beta twat. Don't post again. No questions, no requests for advice. Walk into the tub, jam a fucking kitchen knife horizontally into your neck and fucking die, you fucking parasite.

Will there be a Livestream and will you tell us when?

Shut the fuck up and let the man kill himself you cunt.

I mean you've already gone through some really bad shit. Aren't you curious as to if things get better? Gotta hit rock bottom before you can rebuild a greater foundation.

I'm not preventing anyone from doing anything. Just merely asking a question. No need for the hostility

I really liked it when you were in that tag team with Christian in WWF.

never never never forget how much you really really really liked this image.

Think of all the banana breads you'll miss OP

Fuck you. fuck off back to redit or man a suicide hotline you cunt. don't sit here and talk this passive aggressive asshole into posting more bullshit so he can get attention.

That's all he wants. he's the kid from south park, threatening to quit twitter. and he'll latch onto the one person who says "don't do it" and then they'll demand attention from them until they finally just say "fucking do it" so they can get their life back. and they finally do kill themselves, and they get the satisfaction that the one guy they harassed into saying "do it" will live in misery forever.

Fuck him. I'm telling him to do it and I won't feel a fucking ounce of regret because it will mean he's gone and nobody will have to deal with his bullshit ever again.

Please livestream it or open a kahoot while you an hero

Yeaaah, I guess do whatever you want man. Not sure why you want to do it IN class, seems sort of like a cheap shock effect that will potentially fuck a lot of people up in their life.

Anyway, might I suggest turning towards a newfound hobby and doing it to the best of your ability....could save your life. Cars and writing saved mine.
-JOE

>youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M

Rock bottom can always go lower.

Kek haven't heard that before

I'm sorry for whatever you went through to make you think that way. I'm sorry there's so much unresolved anger in you. I'm sure life has thrown its hardships at you and you became that way because of it, but you don't have to let it beat you

exactly. six feet, to be exact. let the prick kill himself. Nobody loves him. how could they? he's just some little shitty sad sack.

That it can, but it poses the opportunity to re ground yourself and be stronger than you ever were

I don't give a fuck if you kill yourself but you a fucking nigger for doing it in public and scarring all the innocents in the class. You attention whore faggot, you know that if you do what you are planning it will end up on the news, especially if you use a gun. And for once you wont be the invisible cuck you've been your entire life. Just fucking end it in privacy and don't make a scene, you never have before. Nobody will care about you, only the lives affected by the trauma.

Eat shit and die quiet you fucking kike nigger faggot.

I didn't. I'm still alive. I didn't get on public forums to beg for attention to validate my existence.

So let this one fail. Let him die. Let him kill himself. Like a bank. He's not too big to fail. He ends himself. Life goes on. Not for him, but for others who are worth a damn.

And we don't have to deal with another one of these popping up when he feels sad and blue again in a couple days.

Samefagging this hard and wasting time. You should really evaluate your life

Do what you want. It doesn't matter. Life will go on. Earth doesn't stop revolving because you an hero. That's how insignificant is your and everybody's life.

You talk like you have to get on his threads. Maybe he is just looking for attention, but everyone needs a reminder that they're not as hopeless as they like to believe every now and then.

I'm not samefagging. Samefagging implies that i'm trying to impersonate another person. I'm simply driving the point home, you stupid cunt.

Go throw yourself in front of a train you useless twat.

>another one of these popping up when he feels sad and blue again in a couple days
You just described Friday nights here.
>schools out
>here come the threads...

>So next week ima an hero in class.
Hahah yeah right!

Kids say the cutest things!

oh fuck off to your basement church support group you feelfag

So much salt coming from you. Youre the one who should consider suicide since youre so miserable and full of anger. I dont need to throw myself in front of the train since i got a great future ahead of me unlike you. I see no point in arguing and wasting my time with a pathetic human being like yourself

>too many cunts
>not enough potassium

Do your school and fellow students a favor: An Hero off campus.

I don't belong to any religion, I'm just a random user offering his two cents for OP to either consider or blow off.

wtf is your problem?

Just wait for 2017, if something good doesn't happen in the first week to change your mind, do whatever the fuck you want to do. I'll be here and tell you to do it

How old are you, OP?

>admitting to samefagging
kek

I'm happy, well paid, comfortable life.

I know. Post your number up here to the little crybaby. Tell him to call you any time he feels sad. And when your phone never stops ringing, and you're emotionally worn and broken from this leech constantly looking for attention, then tell me about how his continued existence is a good thing.

Fucking feelfag twats. I can only imagine what you put your family through. They say they love you, but secretly every time you threaten them with suicide, they secretly hope you do it so they can be free of you.

Live stream it faggot

Do it OP. I an heroed twice and life has really turned around for me.

How is it samefagging? Samefagging is where you post multiple times, trying to make others think that you're another poster. I'm admitting to posting multiple times, you stupid newfag donkey.

Don't go out without a fight; take a couple of normies with you.

You may say you're happy, but your words seem to contradict that statement.

This is the most active any of my threads have ever been. Made me chuckle a bit, I forget how autistic us Sup Forumstards can be.

so autism does speak

50 bucks says OP is just some fat and lazy neckbeard with nothing better to do

Wow, you'43 so edgy XDDDDD

Wow, you're so edgy XDDDDD

Happy people can be angry. They can feel disgust towards another. They can truly hope someone dies. Don't push your feelfag morality on others. What, you think the dali llama would just hug the chink government of china if he had a button that would kill them all off and get his kingdom back? He'd slam down the five fingers of enlightenment and end their asses if he had the chance, shrug it off and say to the press "eh, i earned it. Peace be with you, bitches."

If you are trying to convince yourself and others that you are happy.... maybe you aren't happy?

I'm not trying to convince anyone i'm happy. I'm trying to convince a feelfag emotional parasite to stop latching onto others attention to feed the hole in him and end everyone elses suffering by killing himself and freeing them from him.

To quote every asshole in silicon valley, i'm trying to make the world a better place.

Yeah sure makes sense.

Anyways, the mission is complete. I took away his thunder.He wanted it about him, and people posting about how he's so special and worth life. And now his entire thread has derailed.

He won't kill himself,but at least nobody will have to see 4 pages of his wingeing.

New to the thread. Agreed. Fuck OP and his whiny ass. I'm willing to bet the dipshits trying to stop him are somewhat just as fucked up as OP is, and they come to his aid so they can avoid fixing their own lives.

yeah that sounds like you. you are actually slmeone who needs to kill themselves because you sound like a small dick mad loser.

please kill yourself right during the exams and fuck it up for everybody...ruin their semesters.....it will be worldwide news

>small dick

thats a really really really really cogent argument.

And you're really smart too.