You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easy user

must not be a kinossuer

Sup Forums is a /dunkaccino/ board, always has been

WHAT'S MY NAME

I actually thought it was alright family, not great but a few decent laughs. Mocha-Chino, come on...

Neighbors 2: Sorority rises

Paul blart: mall cop 2

OP are you even trying

Jennifer's Body

I remember buying this back in like late 2013. I thought it was pretty lame with the mostly gay shit but they wouldn't accept any returns at the local dvd store (the one I bought it from) I always thought it was retarded how like you cant like return games and the guy at the ocunter was a smug NIGGER anyway. This is exactly the type of shit that happens letting minorities work with the common people they treat like shit. Nigger is lucky I didn't bust out my fucking niggerknocker and crack him over his disgusting fucking nappy head. I swear something needs to be done about all these cocky niggers trying to act high soceity. It's about time someone they time to die.

This post was written worse than jack and jills script

Gigli
Batman v Superman

Site is 18+ kiddo

Awww did I trigger you cucks? Fuck off back to your tumblr safe space. on here we tell faggots to fuck off

>niggerknocker

Protip: I can.

>we tell faggot to fuck off
So fuck off then you try hard faggot

Inb4 autistic rage

When exactly did Tyrone fuck your gf?

pleb detected

DUNKACHINOS

>niggerknocker

Greatest best picture winner of the 2000s.
This cannot be argued.

>niggerknocker

this

>niggerknocker

>niggerknocker

>niggerknocker

Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star

>niggerknocker

hey
youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM

That's a comfy movie faggot

at this point the only people shitting on it are assblasted fanboys

>niggerknocker

Jeez 13 year olds are really desperate to shock people with their edgy "humor."

You win

Jack and Jill reveals that Sandler’s best comedies (Grown Ups, Bedtime Stories, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and the great Spanglish) are really love stories. He explores affection without the class and gender guilt Judd Apatow hides behind (the distraction scuttled Apatow’s grandiose Funny People). Sandler’s willingness to appear “dumb” is what makes his films so cathartic. He thrives on being unembarrassed–the key to classic comedy going back to the Greeks.
Sandler, of course, always goes back to Jewishness. He may be the least ethnically abashed Jewish film comic outside the Borscht Belt which is Jack and Jill’s natural strength. Jack’s self-consciousness about Jill is rooted in Jewish comics’ proverbial self-deprecation (that’s why the twinship premise). Jill’s large features, gaucheness, petulance and unsophisticated ways are not anti-Jewish traits but the qualities that insecure, social-climbing ethnic groups usually evade.

In Jill drag, Sandler looks like young women you see on the subway; she’s a homely archetype. (Eddie Murphy has mastered this comic pride, especially in The Klumps and Norbit.) Credit Sandler’s subtle feminine caricature–especially in dancing and athleticism–that avoids making Jill clownish like Tyler Perry’s grotesque Madea. Perry’s career is based in parodying ethnic shame then edging into pride. In Jack and Jill Sandler embraces rude, crude and earthy in ways that Tyler Perry wouldn’t dare. Or would he?
Sandler’s real dare is to defend ethnicity–not piously but through comedy that has social and political effect: When Jack’s WASP assistant (Nick Swardson) boasts that he’s almost Jewish because “I’m an atheist,” Jack looks nonplussed. Yet, Sandler isn’t. His comic introspection has a moral core. Appreciation of roots and background is what gives the film’s overlong but uproarious Al Pacino subplot its basis–it’s both crazily romantic and a professional salute. That’s because Sandler knows how our plumbing works.

Yeah... come say that to my face and ill put you out of your fucking misery in the snap of a finger

>strongest American film since Mystic River
>came out a year after Mystic River

Kek

faggot

My misery does not reside in my finger

The Cobbler