So this fag is posting pics of his wife on Kik. Have a bunch of her pics, found his Instagram...

So this fag is posting pics of his wife on Kik. Have a bunch of her pics, found his Instagram, which lead me to her Instagram. She's got two kids, all her friends and family are on there. What should I do?

Show us the pics

Have sex.

First, share more of her cunt with Sup Forums. Wondering if she's shaved bare, sports a landing strip, or old school natural bush.

Then try to get video from the hubby.

Once he gets cold feet, offer to be a gentleman and let it go for an appropriate amount of BTC.

profit!

Share ut the pics, fap, then kill yourself.

>What should I do?
Share the pics, jerk off, brush your teeth, go to bed.

Share more pics, fap, and then leave the dude and his family alone. Take the high road tonight, OP.

First, get your ducks in a row and save all her contacts and all his contacts plus take screen caps of the kek posts. Then PM her her pics and his kek screen caps. Time to instigate a divorce. If they block you or take down their instagram then spread those pics.

I put this together with her Instagram pics and the pics he posted, I sent it to him and he said "wow, where did you get the pics!"

Blackmail her into sleeping with u duh bro

those are some nice hips. baby-making body.

fuck yes. spank her, mount her, fuck her 'til she cums like a wild thing, then pump her full. smack her on the ass again, dress and go home.

then send those pics to her hubby on kik.

She´s actually kinda milf:y. I´d tap that any day of the week, post everything you got.

>spoiler
OP is the husband....

enjoying her intimate exposure. how much of her do you have?

might be. she's got a fuck ton of sexy outfits... evidently something is working for them.

let's hope there's some real video available. I'd love to watch her suck on a cock.

or two.

post the originals not just the collages!

Either leave it be, or toss a coin

please do this.

Sadly I deleted the originals accidently