Sup Forums I am getting a new job next month. what job will I meet a ton of chicks at...

Sup Forums I am getting a new job next month. what job will I meet a ton of chicks at? Chicks as in coworkers and guests.

or hell, just a place a lot of girls work at idk...

I'm 20 and my current job I have climbed to highest position possible and $12 an hour isn't worth the boring routine and workplace. and when a rare girl applies it's either a 16 year old or retard.

Hospital

Are you thinking about being a CamBoy?

Bartender

fucking sauce.

SAUCE???

wtf hell no and I wouldn't meet any chicks doing that. If I wanted to meet faggots I would do that.

It's Kati3Kat, you have to either buy her stuff or watch her cam she has CRAZY licensing on her shit.

SAUCE NOW

Working in any sort of care setting will increase the F:M ratio

Server in a high-end restaurant. You will have to wade through the pile of pussy at your feet after you've been in the industry for a year. And if you play your cards right, the money is not bad at all.

If you're looking for a no-skill, decent paying job try Target. There's usually only just a few more women than men, but there are a hell of a lot more female shoppers.

Literally the first Link if you use google image reverse search

Abortion clinic. Almost exclusively grils, and you know they are dtf. Many are recently single and vulnerable. You just have to get over the haunted pussy.

kindergarten

DONT DATE CO-WORKERS
just an opinion

Considering it.
> You will have to wade through the pile of pussy at your feet after you've been in the industry for a year.

What do you mean by this?

nice, user

LOOOOOL you're not lying

I understand it becomes a problem sometimes, believe me I know. Definitely depends on the girl though but yeah it causes lots of problems when things don't work out.

why not ?

that's miss bee cb with the pink hair

Life is about finding opportunities.

I am sure he was aiming at the countless milfs going in and out there

yeah and also the workers are almost exclusively female